Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures (57953 Views)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by remigiusizunna(m): 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
True definition of
NEVER TAKE YOUR EYES OFF YOUR ENEMY.

3 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by nesphil(m): 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
These photographs carry a thousand and one questions...
Saraki will be like; was MNK right?
Could this be Jibrin Al Sudani?
grin grin grin
nlfpmod:
Saraki, who was the Senate President to President Buhari was caught with suspicious and doubtful looks ever since Buhari's unusual delayed return from an abroad treatment.

Saraki became more suspicious when Buhari's fingerprint could no longer open his own office in Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Duru009(m): 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
Saraki is one intelligent and smart Politician I respect so much......

3 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Fcwilly: 12:04am On Aug 10, 2022
Before February next year the movie will become very clear, then the unbelievers will believe, I pray God should keep MNK alive till that time, because when he first told us that APC government is planning to turn this nation to Fulani Republic many people did not believed him.

2 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Evergreen4(m): 12:16am On Aug 10, 2022
condralbedez:
Fact,so I keep asking again,is he the same person
That's a question begging for an answer. Nigerians are confused about the identity of Buhari

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:18am On Aug 10, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Truth be told, if Saraki had remained as president in the NASS, a lot of nonsense Buhari is getting away with today won't even see the light of day. Saraki was the reason why Buhari was well behaved in his first term, he checkmated this motherfucker so good that we didnt even know how much of a terrible person he was. Saraki and dem Dino kept him on his toes. At some point he even cried out that the FG's friction with the National Assembly was what was hampering our "national growth", we nor know say na untold suffering dey come. Saraki kept bouncing all his anti-people policies until he got tired and started working towards showing his real face in 2019 after they must have bundled Saraki out. Which they succeeded in doing after deceiving Kwarans with "O to ge", today we all know how that story ended. Now, they have a fat cow in office that bows to his every demands, how market Nigerians? May posterity always be kind to you wherever you are, Oloye Bukola Saraki.
you have said it all, will you parmit me to copy this and paste on my FB wall? It's an eye opener to the people who want to made mistake third time

4 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by mrkings84(m): 12:31am On Aug 10, 2022
Like in some films, Saraki is looking like a WIKEd boss.

Button a serious note, I can't relate how many Buharis we have in Asorock....
Check former Buhari and this current one, they are just parallel in looks!

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by mrkings84(m): 12:35am On Aug 10, 2022
Pharaohny:
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI
I stand with OBI

Isn't this madness of some sort??

I STAND WITH OBI THO!!

2 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Pharaohny: 12:58am On Aug 10, 2022
mrkings84:

Isn't this madness of some sort??

I STAND WITH OBI THO!!

Then you should emulate grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Okobola146: 1:04am On Aug 10, 2022
The story continues

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by BreakingNews21: 1:06am On Aug 10, 2022
The Told Story of How Bukola Saraki was Booed out of his Home State. cheesy

Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2019

https://www.nairaland.com/5043133/senate-president-bukola-saraki-booed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by deji17: 1:14am On Aug 10, 2022
Kwara people delivered Buhari from Saraki's awful looks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by chiamzzy: 2:40am On Aug 10, 2022
All these these things has started unfolding. Mazi Nnamdi Kalu is an eye opener to most Nigerians. He kept exposing their evil plots and agenda before he was kidnapped.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by GerogeI(m): 2:42am On Aug 10, 2022
tunjijones:
The truth will still come out eventually.

If this is true? Then
If Nigerians hear Buhari dies within two years of leaving office, they should insist on Autopsy and DNA test on his corpse to determine time if death.

Else any imposter will be known to the incoming government. Thats the more reason you should never vote Tinubu, so he does not continue to cover up what might be the worlds most outrageous act of treason.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by chiamzzy: 2:50am On Aug 10, 2022
Buhari abi Jubril is already planning for his retirement at Niger republic. Oil pipeline and railway to Niger. Recently 10 SUVs worth billions of naira to same country to fight insecurity meanwhile no part of Nigeria is secured, ASUU is on strike and the Economy has collapsed. WHAT A COUNTRY??

[/quote]
Saraki was obviously trying to unravel if that's actually the real buhari or an imposter the truth will definitely come out next year.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by seguno2: 3:34am On Aug 10, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Saraki knew Buhari was a fraud and a disaster waiting to happen immediately after 2015 election, and he quickly disassociated himself from Buhari
Kudos to Saraki led Senate for refusing to be rubber stamp to Buhari compared to the hippopotamus head Ahamed Lawan who is so far the worst senate president in Nigeria history

Can we say that also for Emilokan Tinubu

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by seguno2: 3:36am On Aug 10, 2022
deji17:
Kwara people delivered Buhari from Saraki's awful looks.

And awful looting instead of governance deliverables for Kwarans

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by myrates: 3:40am On Aug 10, 2022
Dialpad:
But Buhari really tamed this saraki guy
you mean the opposite cuz Saraki actually tamed Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by perezeghi: 3:41am On Aug 10, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Truth be told, if Saraki had remained as president in the NASS, a lot of nonsense Buhari is getting away with today won't even see the light of day. Saraki was the reason why Buhari was well behaved in his first term, he checkmated this motherfucker so good that we didnt even know how much of a terrible person he was. Saraki and dem Dino kept him on his toes. At some point he even cried out that the FG's friction with the National Assembly was what was hampering our "national growth", we nor know say na untold suffering dey come. Saraki kept bouncing all his anti-people policies until he got tired and started working towards showing his real face in 2019 after they must have bundled Saraki out. Which they succeeded in doing after deceiving Kwarans with "O to ge", today we all know how that story ended. Now, they have a fat cow in office that bows to his every demands, how market Nigerians? May posterity always be kind to you wherever you are, Oloye Bukola Saraki.

With everything you've written can you tell us what benefit did the Saraki dynasty bring to Kwara State and of what value was his to Kwara when he was governor for good 8 years. That's how people go about praising mediocrity and hypocritical life patterns.
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by YeePeyHaa: 3:42am On Aug 10, 2022
Both of them used each other

Saraki used Buhari to get to office

And Buhari solicited Saraki s support of Kwarans to win Kwara votes back then, even though Oto Gee headbutted him out of power later on.

Both of them are just like Shark and Remora fish, they both had a "win-win " situation.
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Timijo(m): 4:03am On Aug 10, 2022
The pictures explain it all.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Amalekki: 4:38am On Aug 10, 2022
Some Nigerians and fantasy na 5&6 grin
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by assholemods: 5:09am On Aug 10, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
What rubbish is this one saying? The same senate that couldn't make him to name ministers after six months.
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by assholemods: 5:14am On Aug 10, 2022
chiedozie198100:

saraki is one of the best, if not the best senate president nigeria has ever had.
Lol... Indomie generations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram / Crude Oil Drilling In Lake Chad Basin To Start Soon / Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.