Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. (22966 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
I'm ready to pop the question soon. My question is, how do you'all codedly, abi sharply find out your bebe's finger size in order to get her a ring that fits? I'd ask her but I want it to be a surprise. Men and women of experience, help a newbie out

7 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by jeromestarks: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Don't do it. You will regret it.
Your best bet is to impregnate and keep her at home; this way, she won't misbehave.
Quick question, is she a virgin?

179 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by virginprincess(f): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Stop proposing to nigeria women they are all useless-says a broke and frustrated redpiller grin grin cheesy. Op,congratulations in addy,hope she accepts.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by virginprincess(f): 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
jeromestarks:
Your best bet is to impregnate and keep her at home; this way, she won't misbehave.
I said it, they have started coming cheesy cheesy grin.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Webhome01: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Learning
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
People just dey marry ooo, make I go propose to my boyfriend. cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
I don't have to answer that question. Also, I don't accept your counsel.
jeromestarks:

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thank you
virginprincess:
Stop proposing to nigeria women they are all useless-says a broke and frustrated redpiller grin grin cheesy. Op,congratulations in addy,hope she accepts.
Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by PerfectStranger(m): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
jeromestarks:
Violent question. Question that gives Nigerian girls nightmare.

216 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Nyascobar1414: 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
1.If she ain't a virgin...
2.If she's a Nigerian girl...

If the answer to these two questions are YES..

Dont trade your commitment for a used girl, dont pay a bride price for a used girl..

Then I wont advice you, I clearly want you to learn the hardway...
That's the only remedy.....

Happy proposal and marriage..

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Blupen(m): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
Beebah2000:
People just dey marry ooo, make I go propose to my boyfriend. cool
No delay ooh
before the call off ASUU strike

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by jeromestarks: 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
ibinaboonline:
Ok ooo.
Trust me on this. You will try your best to make this marriage work. You will sacrifice a lot. You will give your all in all. But in the end, you will be deeply hurt, you will cry and you will soil yourself in despondency.
I give you two years mate. Just two years! You will wish you didn't.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by HltSong: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Dont trade your commitment for a used girl, dont pay a bride price for a used girl..

Op fresh pass you.

Op get money pass you.

Op get sense pass you.

Old papa, go and marry. You don tey for your papa house.

Useless homo drop out.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
In case you guys are all serious about this Nigerian women thing and virgin thing, have you ever considered that a woman you married as a virgin can still step out on you after you're married? So you'all think women are better overseas or what? Godly people build godly homes, period. The weeping and regrets you'all harp about is in the homes of the ungodly.
Nyascobar1414:

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Edipet(m): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
ibinaboonline:
one day you will seek for councel from people like that guy. It's a matter of Time. Don't forget to kneel down while proposing.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by marlow1962(m): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
In all you do, don’t go down on your kneels

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Na so.
jeromestarks:

Ok ooo.
Trust me on this. You will try your best to make this marriage work. You will sacrifice a lot. You will give your all in all. But in the end, you will be deeply hurt, you will cry and you will soil yourself in despondency.
I give you two years mate. Just two year! You will wish you didn't.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
grin What about how to guage her finger size? Any ideas?
marlow1962:
In all you do, don’t go down on your kneels

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Edipet(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
jeromestarks:

Ok ooo.
two years is too much bro. Just give him 5months

32 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Divay22(f): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
jeromestarks:

Ok ooo.
undecided undecided
Why not pray for him to make it work and wish him well..
Your comment irks of negativity abeg...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
This one is funny to me. I can't possibly see myself seeking counsel from someone that reasons like that, no offense. Sincerely, no offense. But it's just the truth. Also, God's word is my counsel. That's super-superior.
Edipet:
one day you will seek for councel from people like that guy. It's a matter of Time. Don't forget to kneel down while proposing.

27 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Why don't you fellas slow the negative vibes and show your brother how to learn a woman's finger size without alerting her

19 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by marlow1962(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
ibinaboonline:
grin What about how to guage her finger size? Any ideas?
Don’t know as I have not proposed before.
But I think string measurement will do or you can still still tAke a piece from their former jewelry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Blupen:
No delay ooh
before the call off ASUU strike
wedding ring don dey sweet u to wear abi?
I go delay ooo, because I no no your finger size. tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by jeromestarks: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Divay22:

undecided undecided
Why not pray for him to make it work and wish him well..
Your comment irks of negativity abeg...

You don't stand on the highway and pray that car should not hit you (what do you have brain for?).
Sometimes, it's too late to pray!
If he moves on with his plan to marry that girl without doing proper research, he will wish he didn't; that time, it will be too late to pray.

13 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Freelane33(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
ibinaboonline:
I'm ready to pop the question soon. My question is, how do you'all codedly, abi sharply find out your bebe's finger size in order to get her a ring that fits? I'd ask her but I want it to be a surprise. Men and women of experience, help a newbie out
Congrats boss for making this great decision
You are really a man
It’s a very tough decision to make I won’t lie to you .
Consult a friend of her to get her size for you
She go know how to reminisce with her to get her finger size

17 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Okay, thanks.
marlow1962:

Don’t know as I have not proposed before.
But I think string measurement will do or you can still still tAke a piece from their former jewelry

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by ibinaboonline: 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thanks for the congrats and the advice.
Freelane33:

Congrats boss for making this great decision
You are really a man
It’s a very tough decision to make I won’t lie to you .
Consult a friend of her to get her size for you
She go know how to reminisce with her to get her finger size

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Divay22(f): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
jeromestarks:

You don't stand on the highway and pray that car should not hit you (what do you have brain for?).
If he moves on with his plan to marry that girl without doing proper research, he will wish he didn't; that time, it will be too late to pray.
What other research do you want him to do?

Minister of research and file keeping undecided
Like i said, Wish him well and go your way.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Edipet(m): 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
ibinaboonline:
This one is funny to me. I can't possibly see myself seeking counsel from someone that reasons like that, no offense. Sincerely, no offense. But it's just the truth. Also, God's word is my counsel. That's super-superior.
God's word is superior yes I agree, but experience from people also matters. Have you asked yourself why churches organize marriage seminar for intended couples? And, Do you know God's word focus more on things of the spirit. It's the The light. Before marriage there are certain factor Yu need to consider aside God's word. God's word will not reveal her past to you. Even gods words sef encourage virginity.

10 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Edipet(m): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
jeromestarks:

them no know say , everything is not about prayer. God has given us wisdom to an extent to examine things on our own.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. by Nyascobar1414: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
ibinaboonline:
In case you guys are all serious about this Nigerian women thing and virgin thing, have you ever considered that a woman you married as a virgin can still step out on you after you're married? So you'all think women are better overseas or what? Godly people build godly homes, period. The weeping and regrets you'all harp about is in the homes of the ungodly.

A woman you married a virgin can still cheat on you, yea, thats for sure... AWALT.... You dont own her puc.ci. You will never own it..

But, the stup!d!ty comes, when a sane man stay committed to a non virgin..
The stup!d!ty comes, when you pay a bride price for a girl that was probably fvked with 2k or Indomie and egg.. I mean why should you pay a bride price of about 500k addition with wedding programmes and everything which I hope will cost you upto a million naira or 800k...

Her ex boyfriends fvked and dumped her.. Why should you be Ignorant to fvk and keep her.. That's where the stup!d!ty comes..

Mr.man Know your worth..

Females standard has never changed, they will always look for men who can provide for them and their children; why should men standards change from marrying virgns(our fathers) to marrying ex repented h0.e.s

She wasted her BEST years with bad guys, she is giving her REST years to you..

You literally wanna BUY the cow when The Milk is FREE

Go for the best cos you deserve the best...

Shaa your life your choice.. If you wanna settle down with a non virgin...

Then I'll let you learn the consequences of being a SIMP..

56 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon / How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? / Your Favourite Romance Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.