Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns (1555 Views)

Anything CAC (corporate Affairs Commission) Related / Have You Been Able To Submit Your Lagos State PAYE Annual Returns Online? / Smes Support Annual Returns, Feasibility Study Business Plan,& Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
For Registration of your Business Name, Company (Private Limited Company and Public
Limited Company), Incorporated Trustee, NGO, CLUB, Association, Churches, Mosque etc, with CAC, and also for your CAC post registration services such as annual returns, change or correction of name, change of nature of business etc and also for inquiries, you can chat me up on whatsapp via 0/7/0/4-9896,855
My number's also in my signature below
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
Send me a DM for your CAC business registration, and also to make changes on your already registered Business.

You can also DM to make inquiries.

Thank you!
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 17, 2022
Good morning

I'm still available to handle your CAC registration and post registration services.

Are you having issues with your registration? call or chat me up and let's get it solved
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Still available to handle your CAC registration, post registration services and CAC related issues
You can call or chat me up on whatsapp via 0/7/0/4-9896,855
Thank you
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
For Registration of your Business Name, Company (Private Limited Company and Public
Limited Company), Incorporated Trustee, NGO, CLUB, Association, Churches, Mosque etc, with CAC, and also for your CAC post registration services such as annual returns, change or correction of name, change of nature of business etc and also for inquiries, you can chat me up on whatsapp via 0/7/0/4-9896,855
Thank you!
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2022
Be sure that the business name you're currently operating with hasn't been taken by someone else. DM for your business registration today
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
DM and let's solve that query that you're facing in the course of your registration
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 20, 2022
Thank you!
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Don't forget to contact me for your CAC business registration and CAC related jobs
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2022
Send me a DM for your CAC business registration, and also to make changes on your already registered Business.

You can also DM to make inquiries.
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Still available to handle your CAC registration, post registration services and CAC related issues
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
Are you having issues with your registration, or perhaps there are some things you'll need clarification on? I'm just a DM away
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lost your CAC certificate or other CAC documents to an incident? DM and let's recover it
Also having issues with your registration? Let's get it sorted
You can chat me up on whatsapp via 0/7/0/4-9896,855
At your Service!
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 25, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2022
Still available for your CAC registration, post registration services and query resolution
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Let me handle your CAC registration and post registration services today �
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Send a DM or call me for your CAC registration and post registration services today
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2022
Having issues with your registration? Let's get it sorted
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
DM for your business registration today

Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 03, 2022
Happy new week
Still available for your CAC business registration
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 05, 2022
DM for your business registration today
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2022
Be sure that the business name you're currently operating with hasn't been taken by someone else. DM for your registration today
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lost your CAC certificate or other CAC documents to an incident? DM and let's recover it
At your Service!
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
You can call or chat me up on whatsapp via 0/7/0/4-9896,855
Thank you
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 08, 2022
Want to make changes to your existing business registration? Or upgrade your business name to a limited? DM and let me handle it for you
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Happy Sunday!
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
Facing queries in the course of your business registration? DM and let's get it sorted
Re: Corporate Affairs Commission Filing Of Annual Returns by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2022
Good morning
Still available for your CAC business registration, post registration, and query resolution

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solar Energy / Scam Alert.beware Of Www.nairaland.com/sandra27 / Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.