Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,598 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju (18587 Views)

Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo / Wike May Work Against Atiku’s Election — vanguard / 2023: Form Alliance To Defeat Tinubu, Atiku – Adeyanju Urges Peter Obi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by blueAgent(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2022
Vixlot:

Obituarists are Terrorists controlled by IPOB

Diaper Lovers,DL are clowns, who want A pensioner as their president.
Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by GEEBITE: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2022
Loser not looser.
EtinosaDLaw:
Wike is just a terrible sore looser. He isn't the only politician that was done dirty. People like Umahi, Osibanjo even took greater L's than him but they have since picked themselves up and moved forward. But he's on the news everyday behaving like a heartbroken teenager.
Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by daygee12: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2022
God1000:
PDP has failed to manage its internal crisis.

Meanwhile, the confusion in APC and PDP is good for labour party
Any confusion in PDP is a plus to APC and vice versa nothing for LP
Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by PlaneTruth(m): 9:37am On Aug 10, 2022
*DR. OLALEKAN OGUNSAKIN WROTE THIS FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ABOUT TINUBU*

Call him a crook.
Call him a murderer.
Call him a corrupt politician.
Call him the guy with no school certificates.
Call him power-driven and power-drunk.
Call him a greedy sick man.
Call him a nepotistic politician.
Call him any name you want, and you might not be wrong, neither will I disagree with you ( it comes with the game and territory)….. you cannot work in a palm-oil factory and be boasting of clean hands, clean work clothes, and clean floor …….���

But…… without a doubt, you must also acknowledge that….

BAT is a financial whiz-kid.
He is a people developer.
He is an astute and knowledgeable politician.
He is a political colossus and maradonic leader.
He is a warrior and a fighter.
He is a cat with nine lives.
He has triumphed where others have faltered nationally and internationally.
He has overcome numerous challenges and he is still standing.
If he is fit and healthy, he has brains more than your average Nigerian politician.
He is a financial and political strategist per excellence.
He is the Jagaban of Borgu, and the Asiwaju of Nigeria ( not only Lagos).

You have to be in the sagacious stratosphere, quixotic frequency, and ingenuity realm to appreciate his characteristics, unbiased transparency to understand where he is coming from, and a visionary foresight to concretize where he is going with his political and leadership ambition.

Without mincing words, by the numbers of people he has helped into leadership positions, he is no doubt the most successful politician of the modern Nigerian era.

No need for arguments, the myopic and structureless OBIdient followers and raucous opinionated ATIKUlated masses can continue to make noises on social media and on the streets, if Nigerian are serious about experiencing strategic national growth and advancement , moving forward in the 21st century, and achieving civilized national developments in this modern era, then unfortunately out of the current terrible and rotten crops of presidential candidates, only the LION of Bouidillon can deliver these mandates.

But it is a free world…….

The choices are before Nigerians living in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by Thermodynamics(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=wwwihy post=115559458][/quote]
I'm not even Igbo, if you like don't believe. You think the Igbos are the only one in support of Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by Starhearts: 9:48am On Aug 10, 2022
Mynd44:
And Lawan nay work for Atiku.

Amaechi for Obi

Beer parlour analysis
Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2022
Riversstate:
Who takes Adeyanji serious is a fool

Godis just putting more confusing state on both parties in favor of Obi..

TB Joshua said it..
Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by onuman: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2022
Mynd44:

Amaechi for Obi

Even Kwankwaso may step down at the last minute to support Atiku.
If Tinubu was serious about his mouthed desire for power to come to the South, Tinubu should step down for more acceptable Obi before it's too late.
Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by Duru009(m): 10:07am On Aug 10, 2022
This DEJi has been a coded APC media strategist. Always condemning PDP or Labour PARTY.....

That was how he said APC will certainly win OSUN state with a huge margin....

He will certainly fail this time ......
Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by nedekid: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2022
Mynd44:

Amaechi for Obi

Abeg, people like amechi that contributed in ruining the country are not needed in Labour party.
Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by obyno82: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
But you can keep crying. In an election, number is the key. But if you prefer sentiments.

The problem is no matter what, your votes will not give Peter Obi Victory. Presidential election is beyond tribal and regional candidate.

This is how the noise will end!
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!
Peter Obi is coming
Peter Obi is comin
Peter Obi is comi
Peter Obi is com
Peter Obi is co
Peter Obi is c
Peter Obiis
Peter Obii
Peter Obi
Peter Obb
Peter O
Peter
Pete
Pet
Pe
P
We want Biafra or We die.

finally you don't have sense
Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by obyno82: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2022
Softmirror:

KWANKWASO TOO IS WORKING FOR TINUBU. HE IS GOING TO COLLAPSE HIS STRUCTURE FOR TINUBU AT THE RIGHT TIME.

Someone that has already issued a denial to that effect
Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by Sholaco: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Foolish Deji
Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by Cantonese: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
No sense at all.

People may choose to look at Wike with the same eyes used to look for Akpabio in 2029. His defection to APC was calculated to make him politically relevant in 2019. If he fails to get the senate ticket and PDP wins the presidency this 2023, then Akpabio will become irrelevant.

PDP controls Rivers state. APC is the opposition with Rotimi Amaechi as the leader. Wike imposed the PDP governorship candidate on the state and he is very likely going to win.

Let’s ask the following questions:

How can Wike do the magic of getting PDP supporters to vote for Tinubu when the election of the presidency and governorship will hold on the same day?

Will PDP voters who are asked to vote for Tinubu in the presidency not vote for APC in the governorship erroneously?

Do you expect Wike to abandon PDP after all he has imputed because of this political disagreement?

Can Wike work with his political foe, Amaechi, because of Tinubu?

Do you expect Magnus Abe/Peter Obi to be push overs?

Obasanjo’s political coup against AD governors in 2003 is enough eye opener to all governors who remember that event. Tinubu escaped it be inches.

My conclusion: Wike will not dare work against his party in Rivers state. That will amount to a great political error to him. He only needs this pretended disagreement to stay relevant. He will sort out with Atiku finally very shortly.
Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by jaytee01(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Trapnews:
grin

This certainly applies to that drug baron, Baba Agbado.

Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by ChukwuObe: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
blueAgent:

Diaper Lovers,DL are clowns, who want A pensioner as their president.

“I believe they are unwarranted, extremely unprofessional, and have no place in our polity. As the GenZ grow and Nigeria merges with the new world, they will cry at the foibles of their progenitors. Get it folks, life is turn by turn. - Chimaroke Nnamani

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by ChukwuObe: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
jaytee01:

This certainly applies to that drug baron, Baba Agbado.

That is why Nigerians should not allow Obi Pandora, the father of lies to be president because Satan is father of all liars. Obi the greatest thief stole Anambra dry and looted the sate to fund his family business. Obviously according to you, he will come to steal, kill and destroy as his brothers Ipob are doing
Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by etrouble: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mynd44:

Amaechi for Obi

Amaechi that could not even get up to 10% votes in all elections held in Rivers State?
Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by Gbengee: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Deji Adeyanju isn't trustworthy, he's irrelevant.
Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by PharmacyStore: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by Mccullum: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jagaban 2023 is a goal to president of FRN.
Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by adekolaelect(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thermodynamics:

You better support the right thing.

You only support Tinubu because he is Yoruba, deep down you know Tinubu is too old and corruption to be Nigeria's president.

Try to reason with your head and forget all these Yoruba Igbo matter, na tell them tell you say you be Yoruba, if to say them tell you say you be Igbo you for believe. We are all black people, support the right thing.
Mumu stop attacking others !!!! Vote for whoever you want but stupidity will make you to force your wish in another man's throats.

Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by Thermodynamics(m): 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
adekolaelect:
Mumu stop attacking others !!!! Vote for whoever you want but stupidity will make you to force your wish in another man's throats.
I can't keep quiet because stupidity is the reason people like you voted Buhari in the first place, now you want to vote another Buhari/Tinubu that will end up tormenting everyone, I can't keep quiet and watch a fool make a stupid decision that will affect me.

If to say na who you vote go rule you, I for just quietly vote for Peter Obi, but I don't want your foolishness to affect me.
Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by Lazenby007(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2022
nazicartel:
3 letter words or 3 sentences?
Excuse me, sentence

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by Christistruth00: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2022
adekolaelect:
Labour my f**t

Peter Obi is very unlikely to win a Single State that is the Truth

It is looking very unlikely he Can even Anambra his own State with APGA and PDP fighting him there
Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by adekolaelect(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thermodynamics:

I can't keep quiet because stupidity is the reason people like you voted Buhari in the first place, now you want to vote another Buhari/Tinubu that will end up tormenting everyone, I can't keep quiet and watch a fool make a stupid decision that will affect me.

If to say na who you vote go rule you, I for just quietly vote for Peter Obi, but I don't want your foolishness to affect me.
Oga foolishness corrector .use your head not your heart .when there is no one force you to do theirs why forcing yours on others even with bad approach Small sense no dey your side for Assuming obi will make Nigeria great again with the level of you bad Nigerians claiming to be saith simply bcs many of you have never tasted power and influences in Nigeria. Mumu IPOB dog.
Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by Thermodynamics(m): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
adekolaelect:
Oga foolishness corrector .use your head not your heart .when there is no one force you to do theirs why forcing yours on others even with bad approach Small sense no dey your side for Assuming obi will make Nigeria great again with the level of you bad Nigerians claiming to be saith simply bcs many of you have never tasted power and influences in Nigeria. Mumu IPOB dog.

See this Goat, for that your small Afonja mind you feel say na only Igbo de support Peter Obi, ekpa, I nor be igbo, if you like argue with your ancestors. As young people full this Country reach na one known corrupt 1000years old Pampas wearing amala and ewedu eating Agbado and Cassava man na you want to rule us. Suffer nor de tire you? Abi as Buhari don suffer you reach you never tire? The hair when de on top of your head na still de inside your skull. Hair na full your skull, no brain.
Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by adekolaelect(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Thermodynamics:

See this Goat, for that your small Afonja mind you feel say na only Igbo de support Peter Obi, ekpa, I nor be igbo, if you like argue with your ancestors. As young people full this Country reach na one known corrupt 1000years old Pampas wearing amala and ewedu eating Agbado and Cassava man na you want to rule us. Suffer nor de tire you? Abi as Buhari don suffer you reach you never tire? The hair when de on top of your head na still de inside your skull. Hair na full your skull, no brain.
senseless mofo frustrated Hulligant.

Re: Tinubu: There Are Indications Wike May Work Against Atiku – Adeyanju by Thermodynamics(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
adekolaelect:
senseless mofo frustrated Hulligant.
Afonja, common sense you nor get, in a reasonable Country, Tinubu would have been disqualified for health reasons, you never still learn from Buhari case. Mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria / Bashir Dandago Arrested By Kano Censorship Board For Releasing ‘Inciting’ Song / Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.