Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness (1406 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness by VictorUSA(m): 7:10am On Aug 10, 2022
Can you imagine?

A lady once lied on me and the lies almost brought me down.

I forgave her and she felt remouseful for that.

Yesternight I received a call that I was nominated as the community youth leader.It was the lady that recommended me and everyone there seconded.Confirmation is next week.

So it is good we forgive those who wrong us no matter what they do.No matter what pain it cause you.It doesn't worth it to keep malice/grudges, it absolutely has no positive side.Whatever people do to you forgive! forgive! forgive and move on.

Victor Jalingo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness by headbasher96(m): 7:23am On Aug 10, 2022
u na aboki
Re: See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness by VictorUSA(m): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2022
headbasher96:
u na aboki
Yes, and what's wrong with that?
Re: See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness by Truvelisback(m): 7:35am On Aug 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Yesternight I received a call that I was nominated as the community youth leader.It was the lady that recommended me and everyone there seconded.Confirmation is next week.

So it is good we forgive those who wrong us no matter what they do.No matter what pain it cause you.It doesn't worth it to keep malice/grudges, it absolutely has no positive side.Whatever people do to you forgive! forgive! forgive and move on.

Victor Jalingo

Re: See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness by Messi1: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
gringringrin

Unbeliever

Re: See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness by Truvelisback(m): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2022
Messi1:
gringringrin

Unbeliever
Thanks, Believer.
Re: See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness by Bluezy13(m): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness by headbasher96(m): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
well u be ewu
Re: See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness by Messi1: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2022
headbasher96:
well u be ewu
wetin be ewugrin

ccc: EmiDon11 BigCowH0rn cum and congratulate me na.
Re: See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness by Mrkindness: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
headbasher96 is an Afonja muslim. So don't mind him bro, afonja Muslims create rancor between northern Christians and igbos, you will see him calling you ewu up there he is pretending to be Igbo to insult you. Kaji tsoron su. Munafukai be.

1 Like

Re: See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness by EmiDon11: 11:48am On Aug 10, 2022
Mrkindness:
headbasher96 is an Afonja muslim. So don't mind him bro, afonja Muslims create rancor between northern Christians and igbos, you will see him calling you ewu up there he is pretending to be Igbo to insult you. Kaji tsoron su. Munafukai be.
you are really kind as ur moniker implies

1 Like

Re: See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness by Savagr(m): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2022
Congratulations bro.
In getting there soon
Re: See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness by Messi1: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mrkindness:
Thank you.kaima dan arewa ne? are u from the north?
Re: See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness by Mrkindness: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Messi1:
Thank you.kaima dan arewa ne? are u from the north?
ni Dan Jaba ( wai Ham ) daga birnin kada
Re: See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness by headbasher96(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mrkindness:
hey kid only what u are passing through is enough for u dont seek to add more to it
Re: See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness by Demigod22: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Forgiveness is a virtue.

But like Vladimir Putin will say; it is not my responsibility to forgive, that responsibility is for God, but it's my duty to send those who have offended me to God to be forgiven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness by BigCowH0rn: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Messi1:
wetin be ewugrin

ccc: EmiDon11 BigCowH0rn cum and congratulate me na.

Congrats!!!
You just got called a goat by headbasher96 cheesy

Equ in Igbo means Goat.
Re: See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness by Autobot05: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Victor Jalingo

First things first .. your story is crap

I learnt to forgive because I deserve peace of mind. Bearing grudges will only hurt more
Only Weak people revenge

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness by Messi1: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mrkindness:
ni Dan Jaba ( wai Ham ) daga birnin kada
ba gane in da Jaba (Wai Ham) da kake fada nan yake ba. a'ina yake?
Re: See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness by Messi1: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Congrats!!! You just got called a goat by headbasher96 cheesy

Equ in Igbo means Goat.
GOAT grin is what he meangrin
Re: See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness by Messi1: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Autobot05:

First things first .. your story is crap

I learnt to forgive because I deserve peace of mind. Bearing grudges will only hurt more
Only Weak people revenge

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Why should you constitute my post a crap? because Jesus is the ONLY way?

I added fact relevant to facts in issue.
Re: See What I Got Because Of Forgiveness by Autobot05: 12:18am On Aug 11, 2022
Messi1:
Why should you constitute my post a crap? because Jesus is the ONLY way?

I added fact relevant to facts in issue.

Your story lol

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

(1) (Reply)

Leak Nude Video Of Bored Ethiopian Lady Playing With Her Body / Ever Since I Came Across This Wonderful App, My Life Has Been Better / How Do You Phrase The Marriage Question Without Scaring A Man Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.