Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria (24391 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. / 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu / Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Kaysalas(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
lol so who is the youth from new order who never benefitted from the corrupt system.?

Name the person lets vote him. grin
Hahaha! Obi is their youth. Can you imagine? 60+ years old man grin grin
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Kaysalas(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:

In my village, a 62 year old is retired, sitting at home and watching telly after going to village meetings to advice the youths.

In my own part of the world, youths are the leaders.

Vote for Peter Obi.
Going by your analogy, Peter Obi shouldn't be retired too? Stop speaking from both sides of the mouth bikonu
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Liebermantic: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thieves know themselves..He is the most successful looter
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by lexy2014: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:
with all that has been said about his human capacity building capabilities, you still ask this kinda Question? I will list others when you show me 4 or 5 people, Peter Obi has raised, worked with and are still relevant in the polity like TINUBU has done.

If you want to make a mockery of obi and anambra state, pls feel free. That one no concern me.

From all that you say has been said about tinubus human capacity building capabilities, then answering my question shouldn't be a challenge for you.....How is Tinubu the most successful governor in Nigeria?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by nnamdi640: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
This one has collected his own Lagos share. Soon his case will be like Ekweremudu. Nobody speak against God's ordained and go free.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Kaysalas(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
lexy2014:

If you want to make a mockery of obi and anambra state, pls feel free. That one no concern me.

From all that you say has been said about tinubus human capacity building capabilities, then answering my question shouldn't be a challenge for you.....How is Tinubu the most successful governor in Nigeria?
Haha? I just told you. The number of men he has mentored to relevant position in Nigeria. Do you also realise that his ideas on tax collection is what is employed now at the federal level and some west African countries?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Uchattama: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chimaroke is disgrace to Enugu people,
He brought insecurity in Enugu state during his time,
We Enugu people believe in obident and nothing you can do about that, your a failure indi Enugu
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by udeh3(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Just name one project conceived and finished during his tenure.

Don't forget, he ruled for eight years.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Kaysalas(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:

When Lagos refunds all our oil money we have been pumping into our former federal capital for over 40 years, we will see how much debt Lagos owes all of us. Stop boasting with our commonwealth. Just find another point to campaign with instead of provoking people from the south, north and east, even Oyo state cocoa money contributed to money that was used to build Lagos.
Yeye talk. Lagos wasn't the only former capital. Go figure wink
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Alajiki(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Rapuru14:

U@rchin

Lol! Typical of an Obituarist grin

Una never see anything. We will run you all ragged grin
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by lexy2014: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

Haha? I just told you. The number of men he has mentored to relevant position in Nigeria. Do you also realise that his ideas on tax collection is what is employed now at the federal level and some west African countries?

You haven't told me anything. You just making ambiguous claims

How does all you have said make Tinubu the most successful governor in Nigeria?

Who are "the number of men he has mentored to relevant position in Nigeria"? Can you mention them and highlight how they have used the "relevant positions" to move nigeria forward?

What is Tinubus idea of tax collection and which west African countries have adopted the idea? How has the FG employed the idea?

Talking of tax, can you give us a brief on alpha beta?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Zonefree:

The records are there for the blind to see.
Where is the record? Abeg show me.
Nonsense
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Panda7(m): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
life2017:
Tinubu hardest working Politician of this generation’ – PDP Senator Nnamani and Former Governor of Enugu state

Ahmed Bola Tinubu is the MOST successful Governor in modern Nigeria bar None

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/10/2023-tinubu-hardest-working-politico-of-this-generation-senator-nnamani/
poor infrastructural state in the south east makes this senator think lagos is the dubai or europe of africa, he should tour every region and state of nigeria before coming to the hasty conclusion or better still he can use google as his assistance. the same deteriorating health state of buhari was the reason why everyone discouraged him from contesting, after winning the elections what has he achieved?? politics is not for the old but for the young who is hale and hearty. let tinubu retire from politics he will still live large on his pension arrears. being the president is not the gateway to heaven and if politics is regularize people above 60years shouldn't have any business with leadership and politics should be meant to prepare the young for leadership position. if the president fails it is all us to bear the consequence
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Samchukwuemeka1: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Well it depends on what his definition of successful is is.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by k2money(m): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:
What do you expect?

Chinaroke Nnamani is part of the old order that refused to make Nigeria great, or give space to younger men who can. As a failure, he will always support other failures.
Please stop using age to Campaign for Obi try use his achievements. We have many young governors that are doing bad more than old governors.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Kaysalas(m): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't told me anything. You just making ambiguous claims

How does all you have said make Tinubu the most successful governor in Nigeria?

Who are "the number of men he has mentored to relevant position in Nigeria"? Can you mention them and highlight how they have used the "relevant positions" to move nigeria forward?

What is Tinubus idea of tax collection and which west African countries have adopted the idea? How has the FG employed the idea?

Talking of tax, can you give us a brief on alpha beta?
Ambiguous claims? That Fashola, Osinbajo etal were nurtured by TINUBU?
That babatunde Fowler was formerly of the LAGOS internal revenue service and was later appointed to the Firs because of his great works at the state level?
I cannot give you a brief about Alfa beta, maybe you can give me that brief

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Realist12: 1:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
lexy2014:

Administratively let me list 4 of Tinubu's initiatives for you can search it on Google what year they were founded not the one you have to travel to go and verify . RRS , EKO Atlantic. Lekki FTZ. LAMATA which is one of my favourite. It's a good initiative because the agency duty encompasses BRT, BRT lane , bus terminals , lagos blue rail project. You see lagos is doing well because of all this policy turned legacy because Tinubus plan are master plans he's a city boy and his visions are dragging Nigeria to the future his administrative sagacity is above Nigeria standards. We need someone that can input this features into the Nigerian system so it can be developed on with time . If we fail to vote Tinubu we have made a big mistake. After search on Google tell me which of these initiatives isn't successful up till now. You can argue that lagos is rich but Tinubu increased the wealth of the states geometrically.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by k2money(m): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
everythinggirly:
I still know that there many Nigerians that would die for tinubu because they've benefited from him one way or the other, but c'mon guys, ASUU is still on strike, inflation rate, let's not even talk of social amenities or Job opportunities.

Na only God go help this nation.
So all this is Tinubu that supposed to sort it?
My brother let forget about party and vote a credible candidate. The only thing Obi have an edge over tinubu is age apart from that nothing. Tinubu is right for this position.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Kaysalas(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
tinubu was MD of oil company. Atiku was custom officer who used his position to invest.

Who is your youth from new world order that you want us to vote for and how did he make his money?
Kindly tell him it was Exxon Mobil, TINUBU worked for
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Kaysalas(m): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
Houstency:

Lol, vision and masterplan for 8 years? The Joke is on you!
It's true bro. Take it or leave it.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by EponOjuku: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
StylelushMag:
See what? Get lost

Obi's loss will start from Enugu. Mark it.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by lexy2014: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

Ambiguous claims? That Fashola, Osinbajo etal were nurtured by TINUBU?
That babatunde Fowler was formerly of the LAGOS internal revenue service and was later appointed to the Firs because of his great works at the state level?
I cannot give you a brief about Alfa beta, maybe you can give me that brief

You are still making ambiguous claims. You still haven't answered my questions.

1. How does all you have said make Tinubu the most successful governor in Nigeria?

2. Who are "the number of men he has mentored to relevant position in Nigeria"?

3. Can you mention them and highlight how they have used the "relevant positions" to move nigeria forward?

4. What is Tinubus idea of tax collection and which west African countries have adopted the idea?

5. How has the FG employed the idea?

6. Talking of tax, can you give us a brief on alpha beta?

7. Is babatunde Fowler still the chairman of FIRS?

8. I thought you said Tinubus taxation is the best we have ever seen in human history. Why cant you tell us about alpha beta? Can you talk about taxation in Lagos without alpha beta?

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Everlastingson: 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
life2017:
When your competitors, rivals and peers says you are the best, you are definitely the best

Tinubu is clearly the best among equals

So you now accept endorsement from an Ipob member? Abi Chimaroke no be Ipob? Hypocrite.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by k2money(m): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
cosmatika:
So you have admitted that you were a nonsense governor yourself?

Anyway nobody is doubting if Tinubu was good as a governor or not. The major concern is his age and health. He is physically and mentally sick. And he has lots of baggage of corruption on him, which his supporters do not bother to refute because they know its the truth. Reason they've been looking for ways to dent Peter Obi's name just to bring him to par with the agbado drug lord
Please stop using age to Campaign for Obi try use his achievements. We have many young governors that are doing bad more than old governors.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Primusinterpares(m): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
If this is true, then Nigeria governors are a total failure.
These people should reason before they speak jare...
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Rapuru14: 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
Alajiki:

Lol! Typical of an Obituarist grin

Una never see anything. We will run you all ragged grin

You guys are just irredeemably st@pid.

Run me ragged with the bending moment you're presenting for Aso Rock.

A man that denied his Iragbiji ancestry for political reasons without certificates or traceable history.

Indeed even animal will be ashamed at your reasoning.

In what way can you compare Obi to the notorious drug baron; are you alright?

Or did they replace your brain with cement bag as you receive your 35k?

I wonder I'm waiting my time responding
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by lexy2014: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Realist12:

Administratively let me list 4 of Tinubu's initiatives for you can search it on Google what year they were founded not the one you have to travel to go and verify . RRS , EKO Atlantic. Lekki FTZ. LAMATA which is one of my favourite. It's a good initiative because the agency duty encompasses BRT, BRT lane , bus terminals , lagos blue rail project. You see lagos is doing well because of all this policy turned legacy because Tinubus plan are master plans he's a city boy and his visions are dragging Nigeria to the future his administrative sagacity is above Nigeria standards. We need someone that can input this features into the Nigerian system so it can be developed on with time . If we fail to vote Tinubu we have made a big mistake. After search on Google tell me which of these initiatives isn't successful up till now. You can argue that lagos is rich but Tinubu increased the wealth of the states geometrically.

How does RRS , EKO Atlantic. Lekki FTZ. LAMATA make Tinubu the best governor nigeria has ever produced?

Which policy turned legacy are you referring to?

Which masterplan does Tinubu have? Can you provide details of this masterplan?

Which visions does he have that is dragging Nigeria to the future?

What administrative sagacity does he have and how is it above the nigerian standard?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Everlastingson: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
If Chimaroke is wise he would just remain silent. It is better for him to let the sleeping dog lie coz if we open his history as governor of Enugu State e go hard for am.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Kaysalas(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
lexy2014:

You are still making ambiguous claims. You still haven't answered my questions.

1. How does all you have said make Tinubu the most successful governor in Nigeria?

3. Can you mention them and highlight how they have used the "relevant positions" to move nigeria forward?

4. What is Tinubus idea of tax collection and which west African countries have adopted the idea?

8. I thought you said Tinubus taxation is the best we have ever seen in human history. Why cant you tell us about alpha beta? Can you talk about taxation in Lagos without alpha beta?
I am honestly refraining myself from calling you dumb.
Answers to questions 1, 2, 3(partly), 4(partly), 5,6 have been given in my previous posts. How dumb can you get asking me if Tunde Fowler is the present chairman of FIRS? And question 8, you need to point me to where I said Tinubu's taxation is the best in human history.
Finally, you made me call you dumb.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by lexy2014: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

I am honestly refraining myself from calling you dumb.
Answers to questions 1, 2, 3(partly), 4(partly), 5,6 have been given in my previous posts. How dumb can you get asking me if Tunde Fowler is the present chairman of FIRS? And question 8, you need to point me to where I said Tinubu's taxation is the best in human history.
Finally, you made me call you dumb.

You haven't answered anything. You want to run.

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Nijablast: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:

But, in your own mind, did you think people loved to converge in Lagos, many miles away from their own states where they won't be paying rents if the ports, international airports and other amenities being concentrated in Lagos are in other states?

Be honest dear.

People in Anambra state has been crying and begging for a functional river port in Onitsha since 1972, and the federal government continues to strangle that idea because the decision is a federal government policy.

Common River Niger Bridge is an impossible task and people still blame people for converging in Lagos?

Please be objective about this.
Niger bridge is near completion in the east courtesy Buhari government
You people won't talk about it.
Port and airport are not the only thing happening in Lagos.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by olamike02: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:
If the amount of money Tinubu wasted in Lagos is prudently spent in Borno state, Borno state will be more beautiful than Dubai.

Arrest Tinubu now!
Your likes should not have been allowed into Lagos.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State / Buhari Approves As APC Expels former National Vice-Chairman, Eta / We’ve Interest In Nigeria Because It Determines Africa’s Development - US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.