Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria (24411 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Is The Greatest Politician And Mentor Alive. / 2023: Tinubu Most Sellable Candidate- Ribadu / Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by zionstaar75: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
lexy2014:

You still haven't answered my questions.

Which 40year plan are you referring to? Can you provide details of this 40year plan? What does the plan contain?

How does RRS , EKO Atlantic. Lekki FTZ. LAMATA make Tinubu the best governor nigeria has ever produced?

Which policy turned legacy are you referring to?

Which masterplan does Tinubu have? Can you provide details of this masterplan?

Which visions does he have that is dragging Nigeria to the future?

What administrative sagacity does he have and how is it above the nigerian standard?
Google is your friend,the plan was written by fashola and its still being used. U don't have to believe it,it doesn't change anything

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by lexy2014: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
zionstaar75:
Google is your friend,the plan was written by fashola and its still being used. U don't have to believe it,it doesn't change anything

Is google your enemy? If google isn't your enemy, then you shouldn't have any challenges answering my questions.

Which 40year plan are you referring to? Can you provide details of this 40year plan? What does the plan contain?

How does RRS , EKO Atlantic. Lekki FTZ. LAMATA make Tinubu the best governor nigeria has ever produced?

Which policy turned legacy are you referring to?

Which masterplan does Tinubu have? Can you provide details of this masterplan?

Which visions does he have that is dragging Nigeria to the future?

What administrative sagacity does he have and how is it above the nigerian standard?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by REDshouse(m): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:

When APC is stealing the state blind and using insecurity to hoodwink you?

Can you be evil and good at the same time?

Impossible.
inu ikoko dudu ni eko funfun ti ja de
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by MrUchenna1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Alajiki(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Rapuru14:

You guys are just irredeemably st@pid.

Run me ragged with the bending moment you're presenting for Aso Rock.

A man that denied his Iragbiji ancestry for political reasons without certificates or traceable history.

Indeed even animal will be ashamed at your reasoning.

In what way can you compare Obi to the notorious drug baron; are you alright?

Or did they replace your brain with cement bag as you receive your 35k?

I wonder I'm waiting my time responding

Severe, bone-racking, excruciating pain grin

Me, 35k? grin grin grin

Obi? grin You sure have no taste in leadership grin

In the fullness of time, I would give you a lecture on how to be and how not to be a leader.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Jemex003: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:
If the amount of money Tinubu wasted in Lagos is prudently spent in Borno state, Borno state will be more beautiful than Dubai.

Arrest Tinubu now!

���

All the entire Igbo’s cannot even dare it talk less lazy online mad dog’s
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Dest1010: 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mr man you are just trying to get recognized by all means and as such you've decided to be vomiting lies..
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by TinubuSupport(m): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Moferere:
Well said Sen. Chimaroke.

At least there is one Igbo man who campaigns on issues not the unnecessary tantrums they have reduced campaigns to
They have nothing to campaign against hence, the serial blackmail.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Nijablast: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:

Niger Bridge was also near completion even when Jonathan was there so no changes. We always knew buharri government had no intentions of completing it.

What else happens in Lagos?
You are a liar
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by ThrownBack: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nijablast:

You are a liar

Prove it?

Is the Niger bridge completed now? Yes or no?
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
life2017:
Tinubu hardest working Politician of this generation’ – PDP Senator Nnamani and Former Governor of Enugu state

Ahmed Bola Tinubu is the MOST successful Governor in modern Nigeria bar None

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/10/2023-tinubu-hardest-working-politico-of-this-generation-senator-nnamani/
/

I thought that as a healthcare professional he would have stated if Tinubu (ravaged by Parkinson's disease) is medically and psychologically fit to lead Nigeria instead he is resorting to emotional blackmail. Of course, everyone will get old and die at some point. Should this be a reason to continue to suffer? Thug recognizes thug. That's all. Nnamadi led the bloodiest tenure in Enugu State.

/
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by k2money(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:

Do you know why I was comparing Tinubu and buharri? They have a lot of similarly.

1. Both ot them are very old
2. Both of them couldn't find their primary and secondary school certificates
3. Both of them have exceptionally rotten reputations
4. Both of them are very desperate for power to do evil.
1. Tinubu is not very old, he did surgery on his leg. And beside age doesn't determine capabilities.
2. Sentiment apart you and I know if Tinubu doesn't have certicate he won't have work in an international firm.
3. Who among the politicians is holy?.
4. Tinubu is not desperate, this is his first time of clamoring for presidency. My brother if you don't like him that is not an issue but trying to rubbish him will only make more people to fall to his camp just like the way many people do for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by IbadeHQ: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Zonefree:

Share what? Was shared by Batified2023.

Tinubu will never rule Nigeria. I'm 100% sure of this.

U said more than this during the presidential primaries.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by EnglandAmaka(f): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:
Isn’t it funny that Peter obi that claims he wants to turn Nigeria to paradise can’t even live in the state he governed for 8 years

Obi supporters should show us tinubu house in anambra n when last tinubu visited anambra

Tinubu supporters should show us Obi's house in Osun or when last Obi visited Osun.

Obi is not from Lagos, Tinubu is not from Lagos.

Idiosyncrasies
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Nijablast: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:

Prove it?

Is the Niger bridge completed now? Yes or no?
It's motorable now bro.
You can pass through the bridge now

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by IbadeHQ: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
SunTzu123:
Give me the Tinubu that was governor Lagos (smart, intelligent, eloquent) and I would have gladly voted for him. But this Tinubu (of agbado and cassava brand, senile, incoherent and tactless) is definitely different from the Tinubu that governed Lagos.

Tinubu's handlers need to up their game!

Tinubu's corpse is better than Obi. If Obi is the best why can't he stay in Anambra at least he has turn Anambra to Dubai.

Once more, please show me Tinubu's house in Anambra. At least, I know Peter Obi's house in Lekki. If Anambra is that good he should be staying there instead of Leaving in Tinubu's hell.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by gregng(m): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
*Vote for Peter Obi for President. Vote Labour Party ebe esere Nna, Nne na Nwa.*

Here is WHY!

1. Peter Obi will ensure reduction in cost of governance which is one of our major problems in Nigeria. There will be nothing like office of the first lady. *He did it successfully as Governor of Anambra.* Go and verify.

2. Peter Obi Presidency will ensure proper use of funds for capital projects. Inflation of contracts will become a thing of the past. He did it as Governor of Anambra and was Impeached because of it but the evil ones could not prevail. Go and verify.

3. Peter Obi Presidency will ensure better and quality education. He did it in Anambra as Governor of the state. He used the money he saved from contract Inflation and cost of governance to finance education by building new classroom blocks, equipped the laboratories, provided laptops and Internet facilities in over 60% of the secondary schools, provided 18 seater buses to the schools and ensured provision of power for the schools. Anambra State University and college of Nsugbe received adequate funding that ensured full accreditation of the courses and stopped the annual strikes by the lecturers. *Go and verify.*

4. Peter Obi Presidency will ensure better and quality health care delivery. As Governor of Anambra State, he ensured full accreditation of all health courses. Built school of midwifery and school of nursing. Built health centres in all the 21 local government areas of the state. Rebuilt and equipped the general hospitals in the state. *Go and verify.*

5. Peter Obi Presidency will ensure adequate security for citizens of Nigeria. As Governor of Anambra State, he transformed the famous Upper Iwaka and established state vigilante services that ensured adequate security of life and properties in the state. He funded the security agencies and ensured great synergy amongst the security agencies. Crime in the state reduced to the barest minimum. *Go and verify.*

6. Peter Obi Presidency will ensure a transition from consumption only to PRODUCTION AND CONSUMPTION. As Governor of Anambra State, he encouraged and funded businesses having provided the enabling environment for investors. He brought Innoson vehicle to limelight. SABMILLER is domiciled in Anambra State. 100s of hundreds are today operational in the state. *Go and verify.*

7. Peter Obi Presidency will ensure adequate food security through adequate funding of the agricultural sector. As Governor, he linked the areas of food production to the major cities and markets by constructing roads. He built food processing and preservation hubs for the farmers in the state to ensure that their produce are not wasted through the SDG project. *Go and verify.*

Peter Obi = Better cost of governance.
Peter Obi = Proper use of taxpayers money.
Peter Obi = Better and quality education.
Peter Obi = Better and quality Health care system.
Peter Obi = Adequate security through State policing.
Peter Obi = Jobs and investments through production and processing of raw materials.
Peter Obi = food security and food export.

A vote for Peter Obi for Presidency is a vote for transformational leadership. A vote for the YOUTH.

*I am Chibuzo Ahaneku and this is why I am voting for Peter Obi of Labour Party (LP) for President, Federal Republic of Nigieria on 23rd February 2023.*
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:

What's the salary of an oil company executive that can muscle all other politicians away in 1999? While Abiola money, Folawiyo, Rotimi Williams, Anikulakpo family and even Otedola cannot afford?

This was drug money that Tinubu used, and Atiku also stole Lagos ports blind. Very corrupt thieves.
you have to be a mor0n to believe a chairman of exonmobil donot earn much.
I'm not even here to defend tinubu but common dude?

Also, you didn't answer the question, who is the youth of the new order you want people to vote for? He no get name?
While at it, tell us how he made his money
Since that's of concern to you.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Realist12:
this is what a proper 80 years old man looks like. When it comes to logical reasoning Tinubu supporters are way more reasonable than Obi and Atiku supporters combined, but when it comes to sentiments and spreading unwarranted rumors give it up for Obi supporters. They are good at that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAMudEtI.

Nope, below is what an 80-year-old looks like with authentic birth certificate, NOT football age!
Looks much younger than the tax thief, and doesn’t have shaking hands and leaking urine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO79Dd4kNjI

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Born2Breed(f): 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

And you lots don't call us Amala and ewedu people? Omo Igbo is not even derogatory compared to ndi Ofe nmanu. Terrible lots most of you are. But thank God, nor be all. I lived in Enugu for a while and all I see is hypocrisy. The same things you lots accuse Yoruba people of, you do it massively there too. Agbero case in point, one would think na only south west get NURTW wet dey collect money for road with the way you yarb us online, until I got to Enugu. Just argue when you nor know, I go burst your bubble

Omo Igbo is derogatory and I know that for sure. A Yoruba friend called an Edo man, omo Igbo. I asked her why calling him Igbo when we all know him as an Edo man.

She said i know why I'm calling him omo Igbo cos he is this and that...

I care less about how you guys perceive each other though but when it all comes down to deep hatred towards each other, the Yorubas are the worst.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Kaysalas(m): 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Born2Breed:

Omo Igbo is derogatory and I know that for sure. A Yoruba friend called an Edo man, omo Igbo. I asked her why calling him Igbo when we all know him as an Edo man.

She said i know why I'm calling him omo Igbo cos he is this and that...

I care less about how you guys perceive each other though but when it all comes down to deep hatred towards each other, the Yorubas are the worst.
I honestly don't like responding to conjectures. How did you know Yorubas are the worst. Did you do a nationwide survey based on verifiable evidence? Again I repeat, Omo Igbo isn't derogatory, if you know the language, you will understand the meaning. I remember one Igbo dude who sang Fuji then, and said he is Omo nna to on ko Fuji.... If you know, you know.

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Ingocof(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:

Yes, he is the only person who saved money and made a profit after 8 years, can you beat that?

Saved money but the doctors were on strike for 13 months, university staff were on strike for 5 months, no visible development whatsoever, it is just like a man who is bragging of his riches in bank while his children were sent home from school for not paying the school fees and suffering from chronic hunger.

5 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by ThrownBack: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ingocof:

Saved money but the doctors were on strike for 13 months, university staff were on strike for 5 months, no visible development whatsoever, it is just like a man who is bragging of His riches in bank while his children while sent home from school for not paying the school fees suffering from hunger.

He doubled their salaries still they sat at home talking about some "conditions of service " issues, Peter Obi tried but the lecturers were playing their own agendas.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by ThrownBack: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nijablast:

It's motorable now bro.
You can pass through the bridge now

grin grin grin grin grin

Second Niger Bridge?

You're a comedian bro
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Ingocof(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:

He doubled their salaries still they sat at home talking about some "conditions of service " issues, Peter Obi tried but the lecturers were playing their own agendas.

And the doctors too?

3 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by ThrownBack: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ingocof:

And the doctors too?

Same story.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Formation10: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
So you as a former governor in can't proud of yourself shame on you,failure as governor and you will still fail as senator if elected, shame shame on you
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by Ingocof(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:

Same story.

So what's the difference between him and the present government that couldn't resolve this lingering crisis with ASUU?
Peter Obi is no different from those you hate to see

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by stuffs4me(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:

Tinubu first daughter is older than Peter Obi.

Lying and deceit is in the DNA of YHU mkporu miri CARNNIBALS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by adekolaelect(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
ThrownBack:
If the amount of money Tinubu wasted in Lagos is prudently spent in Borno state, Borno state will be more beautiful than Dubai.

Arrest Tinubu now!
For making you unreasonable bitter minded and lack of moral of proper reasoning ? I hope you will not blame Tinubu when your level of high BP becomes an Issues for you in the name of hatred that can't give you positive results?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by okorieJonah: 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Plz all this thiefunubu funs that are so wicked in nature plz can u stand and count what and what he did in Lagos for d 8 years he was a governor for in infrastructure and other, Obi left 7.2 bn for his state as a governor that thosent has the mighty things Lagos have
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: Tinubu Most Successful Governor In Nigeria by SugarGirl44(f): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
cosmatika:
So you have admitted that you were a nonsense governor yourself?

Anyway nobody is doubting if Tinubu was good as a governor or not. The major concern is his age and health. He is physically and mentally sick. And he has lots of baggage of corruption on him, which his supporters do not bother to refute because they know its the truth. Reason they've been looking for ways to dent Peter Obi's name just to bring him to par with the agbado drug lord

Idiot child.
The topic isn't about your father.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ihima Residets Hold Rally For APC And Tinubu In Kogi State / How Abacha Was Poisoned - Another Version / Nigeria's Economy Set To Overtake South-Africa's In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.