Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out (4796 Views)

"My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / 'My Girlfriend Tried Using Fake Pregnancy To Extort Money From Me' - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by newsc: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2022
A troubled Nigerian man has averred that he is on the verge of leaving his marriage after his wife cheated on him. In a post shared on Facebook by social influencer Fegor Chime, the man who preferred anonymity said he cannot fathom why his wife cheated on him since he’s everything that any woman would want. He stated that for his peace of mind, he wants to leave his home for the wife.

He wrote:

Good morning madam. I actually have been a real guy i.e. rich, cool, educated, sexually active and what most ladies will truly pray to have, but still i caught my wife cheating on me, though i have decided to leave all my belongings for her; take our only son and leave the house for her, please what do i do?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Exkandayee(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2022
Is because you are a SIMP

11 Likes

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Chnbanc: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2022
Wetin him dey wait for?
Na to japa.
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Shedrack777: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2022
why won't people realize that a man/woman is not meant only you to enjoy and have sex with? the day we remove this mentality from our mind, is the time that 85% of our worries and problems will be gone forever.
i'm married, but i won't be shocked if my wife is caught cheating (not because she has any atom of it) because i've put it at the bottom of my heart that my righteous and perfect wife might be imperfect. after all, she's human

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Zonefree(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2022
So, he thinks being rich, educated and sexually active can keep a Nigerian woman? Jonsing man!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by everythinggirly(f): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2022
Didn't you realized that before your wedding day? Abeg o!
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by ISellBeer: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2022
Cheat on her with her sister asap

2 Likes

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Savedday: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by LordIsaac(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
I have seen that the only reason Nigerians advocate for marriage is for sex and procreation. Stories like this must be the aftermath of such ideology.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Shedrack777:
why won't people realize that a man/woman is not meant only you to enjoy and have sex with? the day we remove this mentality from our mind, is the time that 85% of our worries and problems will be gone forever

So in Essence a woman whom is legally married can go fvck outside

3 Likes

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Potbellyman(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
The comments up there fit make person commit suicide grin
Vawulence

3 Likes

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Shedrack777: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

So in Essence a woman whom is legally married can go fvck outside
MIGHT!
but don't expect her to be completely loyal. have this at the bottom of your mind and have peace
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by jeromestarks: 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
He didn't marry a virgin that's why.
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Demigod22: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Shedrack777:
MIGHT!
but don't expect her to be completely loyal. have this at the bottom of your mind and have peace

Is she not suppose to be loyal? The point is our generation do not understand the concept of marriage, we neglect the sanctity of fidelity, loyalty, mutual respect and trust in marriage. There's no excuse for a cheating partner, the husband that didn't cheat isn't perfect too.

She is just a LovePeddler like most Nigerian girls of this generation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Demigod22: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Cheating is a choice and not a mistake. Some people are just not loyal, they're just whoring their lives away.

I doubt if I will marry.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Jayrockk: 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
If na u build the house na she suppose pack out o

1 Like

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Shedrack777:
MIGHT!

I would rather end up having a baby mama who will just have a child for me then.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by nairalanderr: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
grin last last everybody go chop breakfast.

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Gadafii: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Women are wired weirdly

Na wetin thegidredpillers Dey always talk about be this grin cheesy

You think you have money and card and women won’t shiit on you?

Jokes on you brrr

1 Like

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by ashawopikin(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
Another simp! you caught your wife cheating, you want to leave all your property for her and take your son who may not even be yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Baddestbiitch(f): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
I will never allow my brothers to be a foo.l in love. A woman will surely cheat on you if you're too nice to her. Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Shedrack777: 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

I would rather end up having a baby mama who will just have a child for me then.
if this option is ok with you, then, go for it. but marriage in this generation is not for the jealous or over protective people.
remember, men are polygamus in nature and always tend to cheat, but same don't cheat with dolls but with women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by blinking001(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Shedrack777:
why won't people realize that a man/woman is not meant only you to enjoy and have sex with? the day we remove this mentality from our mind, is the time that 85% of our worries and problems will be gone forever.
i'm married, but i won't be shocked if my wife is caught cheating (not because she has any atom of it) because i've put it at the bottom of my heart that my righteous and perfect wife might be imperfect. after all, she's human
Wonders will never end. Wetin be this grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Femifasola: 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Shedrack777:
When it happens you will sing a different song. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown

2 Likes

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Shedrack777: 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Demigod22:

Is she not suppose to be loyal? The point is our generation do not understand the concept of marriage, we neglect the sanctity of fidelity, loyalty, mutual respect and trust in marriage. There's no excuse for a cheating partner, the husband that didn't cheat isn't perfect too.

She is just a LovePeddler like most Nigerian girls of this generation.
you got my point. the problem is our generation. women are seriously trying to outdoi men in cheating
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Polynek(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Zonefree:
So, he thinks being rich, educated and sexually active can keep a Nigerian woman? Jonsing man!
grin grin
Zonefree
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Ilekokonit: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Shedrack777:

Quite another deep perspective to look at things.

Humans are fallible after all.
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Paulianfa(m): 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
This is exactly what was happening to an army man...
He says with AK 47, double silencer, grenade, and per knife in his disposal yet still his wife is cheating on him.

Mehn, no woman no cry
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Holybaddo: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
Always test the goods before buying
Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Exkandayee:
Is because you are a SIMP
You mean wives of redpillers don't cheat at all? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I’m Rich, Educated, Sexually Active, Yet My Wife Cheated On Me – Man Cries Out by Shedrack777: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Femifasola:

When it happens you will sing a different song. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
only when it happens from an angle i'm not and will not expect. "like with my biological bro" (and the ratio is 0.4/100)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. / Abeg Eeh, Pls Do Me A Favour. Tell Me What This Little Boy Is Looking At.. / See The Pics A Guy Snaped And Posted On Facebook;hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.