Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Is Carbohydrates Truly An Energy Giving Food? Then Why Am I Weak This Morning? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Carbohydrates Truly An Energy Giving Food? Then Why Am I Weak This Morning? (685 Views)

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / I Weak................no Comment !!!! / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Carbohydrates Truly An Energy Giving Food? Then Why Am I Weak This Morning? by Tonero5200: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2022
yesterday morning I ate eba and banga soup..... in the afternoon I drank garri empty....in the evening eba and a newly cooked ogbonno soup.... waking up this morning...I'm feeling weak like for real...I thought carbs are supposed to give us energy why this.
Re: Is Carbohydrates Truly An Energy Giving Food? Then Why Am I Weak This Morning? by care4you: 10:40am On Aug 10, 2022
How many to.to did you fu.cck in your dream?

2 Likes

Re: Is Carbohydrates Truly An Energy Giving Food? Then Why Am I Weak This Morning? by OAra: 10:42am On Aug 10, 2022
Tonero5200:
yesterday morning I ate eba and banga soup..... in the afternoon I drank garri empty....in the evening eba and a newly cooked ogbonno soup.... waking up this morning...I'm feeling weak like for real...I thought carbs are supposed to give us energy why this.

Because carbs give you energy for a relatively short amount of time. Still if you feel weak even after eating some more, consider a check up to see if there is anything wrong...
Re: Is Carbohydrates Truly An Energy Giving Food? Then Why Am I Weak This Morning? by Cypress042(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2022
It shall never be well with buhari cry

1 Like

Re: Is Carbohydrates Truly An Energy Giving Food? Then Why Am I Weak This Morning? by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2022
Lol,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Is Carbohydrates Truly An Energy Giving Food? Then Why Am I Weak This Morning? by Bluezy13(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2022
Your body can only process a given quantity of Sugar at a time depending on the quantity needed by your body.
So, if you ate Eba in the morning, your body has taken the quantity of sugar it needed (point of saturation, according to the Economists) for perhaps, the whole day. And within that time interval, any other Carbohydrates you take will only satiate your appetite while on the other hand, it will be a waste.

So, your are weak this morning because the quantity of Eba you ate since yesterday afternoon and evening (maybe) has been nothing but a waste and passed out as feaces (that's if you have defecated already) or the waste is still in your large intestines for now pending when metabolism is complete.

Then the quantity of sugar your body took in when you ate Eba yesterday morning was what has sustained your energy until depleted this morning.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Carbohydrates Truly An Energy Giving Food? Then Why Am I Weak This Morning? by Tonero5200: 8:06am On Aug 11, 2022
Bluezy13:
Your body can only process a given quantity of Sugar at a time depending on the quantity needed by your body.
So, if you ate Eba in the morning, your body has taken the quantity of sugar it needed (point of saturation, according to the Economists) for perhaps, the whole day. And within that time interval, any other Carbohydrates you take will only satiate your appetite while on the other hand, it will be a waste.

So, your are weak this morning because the quantity of Eba you ate since yesterday afternoon and evening (maybe) has been nothing but a waste and passed out as feaces (that's if you have defecated already) or the waste is still in your large intestines for now pending when metabolism is complete.

Then the quantity of sugar your body took in when you ate Eba yesterday morning was what has sustained your energy until depleted this morning.
true talk
Re: Is Carbohydrates Truly An Energy Giving Food? Then Why Am I Weak This Morning? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Bluezy13:

If we go by this assertion then it is ideal for a man to eat once a day
Re: Is Carbohydrates Truly An Energy Giving Food? Then Why Am I Weak This Morning? by Bluezy13(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
NewSoul:

If we go by this assertion then it is ideal for a man to eat once a day
(1) My inference was only on Carbohydrates (sugar) level. So one will need other classes of food too.
(2) An individual's energy requirement varies with another individual's. The same is applicable to appetizing intervals and satiation.
(3) One does not know with certainty the required quantity of a class of food required by one's body and this may make one to take less than or more than the required quantity at a given time.

(4) One's body may have been programmed by life forces (which includes upbringing, accessibility and availability of food and eating routine as well as underlying health conditions such as Ulcer). This will make one to be hungry at/after a particular period of time irrespective of the quantity of food one may have consumed. So a three square meal a day is a must to an individual brought up with three square meal.
(5) The quality of sugar one takes will determine the period of time the energy from the sugar will sustain one. For instance, for those at Sea, there is a tiny biscuit made of a special class of glucose they eat...a piece per individual...and this tiny piece can sustain that individual for over a day without that individual getting hungry. I can't remember the name but those working offshore will know better. Or a little research will suffice.

So, to address your point; it depends on the above factors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Carbohydrates Truly An Energy Giving Food? Then Why Am I Weak This Morning? by Athemisia: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
When you consume carbs, your blood sugar level is raised and you receive a burst of energy.
Your body then releases insulin to lower your blood sugar, and this process is called reactive hypoglycemia.
This is what causes you to feel tired after eating carbs, though is more of an issue with simple carbohydrates.

Add more protein to your meal.

Copied from gym-pact.com
Re: Is Carbohydrates Truly An Energy Giving Food? Then Why Am I Weak This Morning? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:
Your eyes go soon pain you.
Continue to eat cabo based food and get scurvy and later kwashiorkor abi na Kwankwaso.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Niger Girls Not Trust Worthy? / Congratulations To Me On My New Job / How The Himba Women Offer Sex To Visitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.