Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique (93359 Views)

Gunmen Declare 10-Day Sit-At-Home In Enugu Communities, Order Markets To Shut / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted (Full Transcript) / Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by UNDFTD: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
If you live by the gun, you die by the gun. And so, it was with Ogwu Mozambique! I just hope that other saboteurs like him would learn a lesson that the worst crime one can commit is against his own people.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by UNDFTD: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:
All the pages used for OBIdient are still the same pages used for IPOB terrorist groups.

Like this I don wash my hand for Peter Obi matter. The devil I know is better than the angel I dont know

You can't even spell your name correctly for claiming to be an Igbo man. Another fake a$$ nitwit on the lose!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by shortIGBOman: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
oilykid:

Igbos are only going to the north to save you people. They are going to develop your terrorists infected deserts and to make life easy for you people there

This Emeka na small pikin. Go North and see as your people dey lick their Northern masters Assess upandan. grin grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by oilykid(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:

This Emeka na small pikin. Go North and see as your people dey lick their Northern masters Assess upandan. grin grin
The same north that is filled with almajiris and terrorists with IDP camps springing up everywhere
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by femtex007(m): 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Femifasola:

Stop this nonsense. Seems you enjoy the blood let in the country.

I'm yoruba and I'm fully OBI-dient. No propaganda can work this time. Kill ya sef
Hmm bro. You are not in the eastern part of the country. Truly. The ipob supporters are stil the same Peter obis supporters
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by SuperbCrown: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:
All the pages used for OBIdient are still the same pages used for IPOB terrorist groups.

Like this I don wash my hand for Peter Obi matter. The devil I know is better than the angel I dont know
vibration family we know thee
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Obidientful: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

See this one. Have you ever supported him before?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by LongBig(m): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jollyman19:

Hatred would soon kpai you. If your tribe got balls, let them do sit at home.maybe a day. We want to see the oneness and geniunety of purpose of your tribe to a common cause. You think sit at home in the east is held by gun. The gun is for the never do well, who would want to cause problem where they could rather be Obidient to their cause and agitation. Stop trolling that people. Igbos aren't your mate. Becareful. If what you're reading about them online doesn't gives you a shiver and nature of those guys, then maybe you'll learn the hard way. Bring violence and target them on Oct 1st. Maybe then they'll tell you you're just the time bomb and catalyst they're hoping on to destroy this country. Be warned. Igbos aren't smiling. There's a reason they're nightmare to Buhari and Hausa/Fulani's over history. Dont let them scatter that Nigeria you want tinubu to rule in your dream

Lol I touched the barbarian where it hurt look at the epistle full of rubbish he wrote, like I rightly said you and your people over bloated ego will definitely end you all. Your saint Obi should deal with the rising terrorist acts of his mkpumuniri people he has no business in Lagos!!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Wwwq: 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Really
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Timothyesekh: 12:14am On Aug 11, 2022
R.I.P
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by collins011(m): 3:40am On Aug 11, 2022
Goodday90:
the latest,tinubu urchins are now creating fake profiles with Igbo names

Nothing about tinubu suprises me anymore,if he can rent fake bishops to attend his deputy unveiling,what is common nairaland profile?

Starting from 2015, Tinubu and his urchins use all kinds of propaganda against Jonathan, let them know we obidients will match them one propaganda to one propaganda and one vawulence to one vawulence
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Nwokos: 5:06am On Aug 11, 2022
If I call you a goat,I mean big aturu
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by loswhite(m): 5:50am On Aug 11, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

The level of dumbnes being displayed by youth in this country is just crazy. A clown like you can create a post and just the way those ppl can create a page. A clown like you can post whatever you like and Peter Obi has no control over your post or your crazy page....You were never a supporter of Peter Obi so stop misleading yourself.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by loswhite(m): 5:51am On Aug 11, 2022
Femifasola:

Stop this nonsense. Seems you enjoy the blood let in the country.

I'm yoruba and I'm fully OBI-dient. No propaganda can work this time. Kill ya sef
The dumb youth doesn't know the definition of propaganda.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by jideofor11(m): 5:52am On Aug 11, 2022
LongBig:

It’s a pity your parent are about to lose you! Am not here to do online frenzy with you! By October 1st you all bastard go know! You idiots leave your inhabitants south east to say shit here! Una go know enough is enough

All I see is a boy making empty threats......
Online frenzy you say, you don't even know me.

I dropped the shop address of my store at Alaba for one of your kind to come and pay a visit or rather see one on one. On a neutral ground so we can talk things face to face.

Let's start from there first then we'll see if you can stand on 1st of October......

Keypad warrior.

What do Yoruba people know if not making mouth...
Opc headquarters that is at Ago palace way, ask them very well what they can do... Absolutely nothing bro.

Just you. A blabber mouth, them no born your gene well no be mouth.

Anytime you're ready I dey wait you.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by jideofor11(m): 5:55am On Aug 11, 2022
LongBig:

You have spoken so crawl back to your inhabitants region and hold your rally over there! Who are the obedients if not the Igbos people and we won’t allow you all urchins to repeat October 20th saga! Lol you want me to tell you where I live? Check my previous messages

Oct 1 will happen, then we will see what will happen.....

You think it's just Nigeria that is involved in 2023 politics. The whole world is watching and every footage will be taken from both land and air......

You're also a youth so you know what your kind is capable of doing.

It's a pity that you'll just be in your house and waiting for police to come and do there dirty job as usual. I think say Na you wan come fight.

Werey wey no get balance
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by LongBig(m): 6:14am On Aug 11, 2022
jideofor11:

Oct 1 will happen, then we will see what will happen.....

You think it's just Nigeria that is involved in 2023 politics. The whole world is watching and every footage will be taken from both land and air......

You're also a youth so you know what your kind is capable of doing.

It's a pity that you'll just be in your house and waiting for police to come and do there dirty job as usual. I think say Na you wan come fight.

Werey wey no get balance

One adage says ”Opo oro kokagbo” too much talk no dey full basket! I will be expecting you at the toll gate I promise you, you are leaving there in a body bag.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by LongBig(m): 6:18am On Aug 11, 2022
jideofor11:

All I see is a boy making empty threats......
Online frenzy you say, you don't even know me.

I dropped the shop address of my store at Alaba for one of your kind to come and pay a visit or rather see one on one. On a neutral ground so we can talk things face to face.

Let's start from there first then we'll see if you can stand on 1st of October......

Keypad warrior.

What do Yoruba people know if not making mouth...
Opc headquarters that is at Ago palace way, ask them very well what they can do... Absolutely nothing bro.

Just you. A blabber mouth, them no born your gene well no be mouth.

Anytime you're ready I dey wait you.

Says someone that his father and mother are been beheaded every now and then! Says someone that his father and mother can’t even go to farm due to sit at home! Don’t you think you have greater work to do at home than making a fool of yourself in someone else land? Too much talk no dey full basket! I and the rest of real owners of Lagos will be waiting for you ipobians at the toll gate, I promise you, you will be leaving there in a body bag.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by uchennaq(m): 7:30am On Aug 11, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

By the time the so called you know drain you finish, an only wrapper you go tie run back to your village. Keep fooling yourself
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by WeLive: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2022
ufotunang:
.. Nigeria can use the Interpol.. international criminal police organization to arrest Simon ekpa at Finland...the Interpol will arrest Simon ekpa and bring him to Nigeria for him to be presecuted
Buhari does not care
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by fluffybaby(f): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

How can devil be ever better than an angel? As in you really believe in such talks? I am not about PO or BAT I don't have time for that silly drama. Just trying to figure out how you reason on a good day. You believe that if you have an option to pick an unfamiliar godly angel or a devil you have known, you will use clear eye to pick the devil? Nigeria is producing strange humans.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by NonnyDot(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2022
May God heal our land. No region is free when insecurity abounds. It is not a matter of playing cards or tribe
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by jideofor11(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2022
LongBig:

Says someone that his father and mother are been beheaded every now and then! Says someone that his father and mother can’t even go to farm due to sit at home! Don’t you think you have greater work to do at home than making a fool of yourself in someone else land? Too much talk no dey full basket! I and the rest of real owners of Lagos will be waiting for you ipobians at the toll gate, I promise you, you will be leaving there in a body bag.

Normally, talk no dey full basket. Come out on that day. We'll see who will leave lifeless.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by ufotunang: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2022
WeLive:

Buhari does not care
.....he does not care because his children, family is not affected by the killings and insecurity in the south east...his children and family are safe in abroad, foreign country enjoying themselves there...so how will he care for the common man suffering all this insecurity
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by LongBig(m): 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
jideofor11:

Normally, talk no dey full basket. Come out on that day. We'll see who will leave lifeless.

Lol

October 1st is round the corner, the rest shall be history.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by jideofor11(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
LongBig:

October 1st is round the corner, the rest shall be history.

The funny thing is that you're so dumb. You think Tinubu will jeopardise his chances.

The world is watching.

Let's see what will happen on Oct 1st.
Only miscreants will come out to stop peaceful protesters.

Then we will know what this country will be like after Oct 1st....

I just laugh at your stupidity. It's appalling and terrible.

We gather dey. Till then.

I hope you see your face on that day so you will collect baje baje....

Online keypad warriors. When the time comes they will be under there mother's wrapper ...

Werey wey no get any meaningful job to do.

Na una get Lagos, how many of una get property for Lagos ... Dumb skull....

Oct 1, even your principal cannot do anything talk more of skin and bones like you.

Stewpid thing
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by LongBig(m): 6:40am On Aug 12, 2022
jideofor11:

The funny thing is that you're so dumb. You think Tinubu will jeopardise his chances.

The world is watching.

Let's see what will happen on Oct 1st.
Only miscreants will come out to stop peaceful protesters.

Then we will know what this country will be like after Oct 1st....

I just laugh at your stupidity. It's appalling and terrible.

We gather dey. Till then.

I hope you see your face on that day so you will collect baje baje....

Online keypad warriors. When the time comes they will be under there mother's wrapper ...

Werey wey no get any meaningful job to do.

Na una get Lagos, how many of una get property for Lagos ... Dumb skull....

Oct 1, even your principal cannot do anything talk more of skin and bones like you.

Stewpid thing

Dunce! Too much talk no dey full basket! Dem no born your papa well to show up by October 1st! Body bags are waiting for people like you! I will be expecting and don’t forget to signify when you get there
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Sparrk007(m): 7:06am On Aug 12, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

abeg park well
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by jideofor11(m): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2022
LongBig:

Dunce! Too much talk no dey full basket! Dem no born your papa well to show up by October 1st! Body bags are waiting for people like you! I will be expecting and don’t forget to signify when you get there

Your likes will either be badly injured by dog bites...
Rather arrested by police.

You think this is Oct 20 protest....

Dummy of world.
Keypad warrior

I expect APC to habour thugs and touts but atleast the ones with brains that can differentiate between protest and rally....

Why are you this stupid?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by LongBig(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2022
jideofor11:

Your likes will either be badly injured by dog bites...
Rather arrested by police.

You think this is Oct 20 protest....

Dummy of world.
Keypad warrior

I expect APC to habour thugs and touts but atleast the ones with brains that can differentiate between protest and rally....

Dunce is your other name! You and the rest of peter Obi urchins are going down, eyin oloriburuku somebody! Come October 1st I dare you to make it down! You are going down!!! Body bag is your next home! Promise

Why are you this stupid?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by jideofor11(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
[quote author=LongBig post=115657445][/quote]

If dem put you and me together, life no remain wea you dey.

On my way coming back from my business today, even your fellow Yoruba was shouting Tinubu will never smell presidency. They will match out on October 1st and any one who says they want to destroy the rally will be destroyed.

We will await you all on that day.

Na today person begin see empty threats for Lagos and I still dey exist for the same Lagos.

Nothing will be different from the others..

We have seen death and past.

E no get where e touch.

Una go hear scores on Oct 1st.

All man go fall out.

On how you loose guard, body go tell you.

No be chere Kam bia.

Hand go touch you

Dem go do you wetin no good

Be like say you no know wetin dey sup.

When police don dey wait for those wey wan spoil rally, Na hungry looking monkey like you wey never chop belleful....

Put body Na...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.