Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique (93364 Views)

Gunmen Declare 10-Day Sit-At-Home In Enugu Communities, Order Markets To Shut / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted (Full Transcript) / Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by kmaster007: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Una never see anything
Ucheuokoro:
All the pages used for OBIdient are still the same pages used for IPOB terrorist groups.

Like this I don wash my hand for Peter Obi matter. The devil I know is better than the angel I dont know
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by gymnasium(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:
All the pages used for OBIdient are still the same pages used for IPOB terrorist groups.

Like this I don wash my hand for Peter Obi matter. The devil I know is better than the angel I dont know

Oga we're not moved by these cheap blackmail #peterobi is a movement that can never be stopped by your opinion

When it's obvious that the devil you know will stop at nothing but to destroy you and your generation

Tell yourself the truth and vote the right candidate not to hide behind your nairaland moniker and spew inconsistent trash ���

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by newnigerdelta00: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Malory:
Believe this you can believe that my grandma died a virgin.

Christians killing Christian's what a shame.... you here write rubbish
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by OkutaNla: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
He (Cuban Chief Priest) will likely run to Tinubu's Lagos like the rest of his brothers to seek refuge. They've turned their SE region into a warzone thanks to the ipob monsters they created. And after arriving Yorubaland, they suddenly grow muscles and boldness to protest, attack Yoruba leaders, and stage rallies that they dare not organize anywhere in igboland, for an Igbo presidential candidate (after threatening Yoruba pastors and the Yoruba presidential candidate not to dare come to their region). How Yorubas degenerated to this level of cowardice is beyond me.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

People with your kinda brain doesn't even deserve to have a PVC. If Ur feet is swayed off by all these pathetic propagandas, then Ur sense is small
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by annyz: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tinubu urchins trying to discredit PO but you will surely fail.
Go and ask God for forgiveness before HIS wrought visit you.
Anybody that fight Peter Obi fights God as Peter Obi has been the anointed candidate to save the poor masses that have been crying for survival all these years.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by DeleTaller: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

Source https://fb.watch/ePeJFGT4EL/
All igbo neutral citizens might soon relocate to the Western states.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Jefferyhi86(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
I watched the killing live on a friend status
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by tamdun: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Malory:
Believe this you can believe that my grandma died a virgin.
But we saw the video on how they killed ebubegwu commander and the dead bodies in the pit they dump him
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Gbadespet:
Before election ,SE go don reduce in population sa dem dey kill kill their selves,I can't imagine bringing president from a region where there is no peace..
Obi my foot, anything wey make Obi become president ,I dey carry my bag go Egypt straight coz the Igbos I I'll be Fulanis herdsmen pro max...
There's no difference between Igbo (iPoB) and Fulani herdsmen...

Tinubu better pass all other candidates or make Nigeria just separate coz the winning of Obi is a disaster pro max in Nigeria

The level of evil in Nigeria is breathtaking!

This post i’m quoting sums up exactly what all these sponsored murderous false-flag campaigns in the south-east is all about….all about trying to cause insecurity and a climate of fear in the region with a view to trying to demarket Peter Obi in particular and the south-east region in general!

Notice how most, if not all, the fools trying to drive the narrative that Peter Obi shouldn’t be voted for because of ‘insecurity’ in his region…notice how they all seem to be YORUBA!? In all probability, they also support Tinubu too! These are the same people who saw nothing wrong with ‘voting’ Buhari for president….TWICE!

I have more to say about these people, but it would just be stating the obvious about them!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by tamdun: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Femifasola:

Stop this nonsense. Seems you enjoy the blood let in the country.

I'm yoruba and I'm fully OBI-dient. No propaganda can work this time. Kill ya sef
Oga u are not Yoruba,coward oshi

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

If hiring carpenters to appear as bishops ain't a big deal for Tinubu, what is creating a Nairaland profile with Igbo name?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Atm99(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

Stop Saying Rubbish, am a Yoruba Man From Ogun State, Me and My Family Remain Obedient No Matter What People Say. #PeterObi2023

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Mazisimonekpa(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
JealousCobra:

He is here on NL with the account mazisimonekpa.

The ekperima should be smoked out!!!
Efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Raymond247(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

I wonder how you manage get free MB to use browse, no state/region is safe in this dilapidated county, so don't come here to posts rubbish. Did they not declare your president thier next target few weeks ago, abi na IPOB send the threat to your president?

It's high time you guys stopped talking thrash on the internet just because u have MB.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Phaantom22: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:
What's the difference between the EAST and Afghanistan?

Whoever gives me the right answer will get 5k. grin
East abi north?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Jollyman19: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
LongBig:
Look at the people that intend to do rally in Lagos! Killing themselves like chicken! You found Lagos conducive so they start to flex muscle, don’t eorry we are waiting for you all! You better go to your stay at home region to do your nonsense rally! We are waiting for you come October 1st!

The obedients doing rally in lagos, how do you think they're from the East?. Do you ever know what it means when someone says politics is local?, do you want to go and attack your next door neighbor who's also a Yoruba because he's Obidient?. Or do you think party and politics is a tribal gathering. Nawao for you things

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by bettercreature(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Imagine declearing one of the brightest youth in Nigeria wanted! This people are sick
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Timekeeper452: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
DrChukki:
These guys should better stop these rubbish...

What did Cubana Chief Priest do??
this is a propaganda video and a fake voice over by op , check every other news outlet, this is the only place this news exists.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Sltp: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

why did you delete your post history? Childish!

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by richie240: 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
Just let a woman an ipobian speak long enough, he'll tell on himself las-las.

In what way does ds thread concern 'Yoruba' biko, that u had to announce ur 'yorubaness' b4 u can make ur point?

Anyways enjoy ur 'likes and shares' from ur fellow ipobians.
cool
Femifasola:

I'm yoruba and I'm fully OBI-dient. No propaganda can work this time. Kill ya sef

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by dododawa1: 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
shortIGBOman:
What's the difference between the EAST and Afghanistan?

Whoever gives me the right answer will get 5k. grin
one is fighting ISREAL and one is originated from ISRAEL, different is ISREAL.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by akbonus: 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
KingKO22:

grin Baby factory from Sadeast spotted

Denying your unknown gunmen will do you no good.

We already know that Sadeasterners are criminals nd militants killing themselves just to paint Buhari and Tinubu as failure.

Continue killing yourselves even kill all the billionaire from your Sadeast.
We will soon chase all of yu from Lagos so that yu can enjoy your monsters

WHO ARE YOU TO CHASE ANYONE FROM LAGOS?ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AVENUE TO LOOT AND STEAL STEAL IGBO PROPERTIES?IF IT IS POSSIBLE LET YORUBAS DECLARE THAT IBOS SHOULD LEAVE LAGOS QUIETLY WITH THEIR ENTIRE PROPERTIES,LAGOS WILL COLLAPSE OVERNIGHT,WORSE THAN SAPELE AND UGHELLI IN DELTA STATE.WHAT IS YORUBAS KNOWN FOR OTHER THAN WORKING AS BUS DRIVERS,CONDUCTORS,CHEAP LABOURERS IN LAGOS FACTORY,AND RITUAL KILLING FOR MONEY.THE ONLY FEW WHO WORK TO EARN A LIVING IN THE SADWEST IS THE FEW FARMERS AND THEIR FULANI SLAVE MASTER COORDINATED BY THEIR DRUGEE LORD TIFNUBU HAS DROVE THEM AWAY FROM THEIR FARMS.I AM FROM DELTA STATE NOT IBO

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by kerry57: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

U were never for peter obi, stop being mischievous

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by nedekid: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Abeg, that fat Cubana preast guy should say clear of that area if he loves his life. Seems those killers are after him.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by JagabanLagos: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Femifasola:

And you don't see a blood let in southeast done by UGM. Let Peter Obi condemn this. A terrorist candidate.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jefferyhi86:
I watched the killing live on a friend status
it's fake
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by BleedTears: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

See them.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by PharmacyStore: 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
This is really bad
Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by 4ward4: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

Foolish Bastard...

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique by bonnyhope: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ucheuokoro:

You were never the supporter from onset

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.