Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

A Comprehensive "guarantor's Form" To An Employee - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Comprehensive "guarantor's Form" To An Employee (17851 Views)

How To Prevent Employee Fraud/ Theft: 22 Tips / Access A Loan Without A Collateral Nor Guarantor. / Ex-employee Sues Bank For N100 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Comprehensive "guarantor's Form" To An Employee by Philcool(m): 8:15am On Aug 04, 2011
All, please can you help in contributing to the formation of a comprehensive guarantor's form to employees that will be working in our Business center please. This will enable me really close-mark any of our workers when they metamorphose into a sudden unscrupulous element eg. damages and or stealing and running away. Thanks. ((philey25@yahoo.com))

2 Likes

Re: A Comprehensive "guarantor's Form" To An Employee by iukpe: 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: A Comprehensive "guarantor's Form" To An Employee by iukpe: 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
Since my experience (last post) I have developed an employee guarantors form which is issued as part of the interview and employment process. Prospective employees are required to fill this form and return it to the office before they may be considered for employment. I got the format online anyway but will send you a copy via email if you leave your email address. Regards bro and good luck in 2015.
Re: A Comprehensive "guarantor's Form" To An Employee by dohdoh(f): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2015
Can family members be the guarantor?
Re: A Comprehensive "guarantor's Form" To An Employee by DutchNegro(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2018
iukpe:
Since my experience (last post) I have developed an employee guarantors form which is issued as part of the interview and employment process. Prospective employees are required to fill this form and return it to the office before they may be considered for employment. I got the format online anyway but will send you a copy via email if you leave your email address. Regards bro and good luck in 2015.

Ibk.tosin@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Devakumar Edwin: Products From Dangote Refinery To Hit The Market By Early 2022 / BVN: You Can Now Link Your First Bank Account Online / Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.