Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding (40544 Views)

FUTMINNA Best Graduating Student: I Never Knew I Would Have University Education / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Davies25: 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wow. I'm impressed.
Na man im be.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by nihinlade(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Great! Thanks for the kind gestures.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by osejie17(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
grin
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by sochijioke(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
post=115563616:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Twitter user has shared the WAEC result of an orphan whose university education he would be funding, Reports.

@jibolaog revealed that boy who had an excellent WAEC result, was just someone who was carrying dirts for Lagos Waste Management Authority (LAWMA) last year.

He further revealed that the boy also scored 277 in his UTME, organized by JAMB. He tweeted;

The orphan boy I promised to fund his university education just sent me his waec result. He did so well..This is someone that was carrying dustbin for lawma last year..scored 277 in jamb.

See The WAEC Result As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Nice one, hope village people won't remember him.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by lockheed55(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
In WAEC, I got an A1 in Mathematics and B2 in Further Mathematics when I was 17. You cannot get a B3 in Mathematics and an A1 in Further Mathematics as seen in the result above. Something must be up but I hope not though.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by tomzyELNINO: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Starz825:
Omooo
When God remember you..just forget it..
You don make am

Your prayers now should be..."God abeg remember me for good"

God does not forget anybody. He knows all things. However, there is time for everything. Just keep pushing, praying and doing your best so that when your time comes, you wont miss it.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Enddy50ty(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Congratulations to him.. this life no balance ooh the same WAEC wey we write like 3 different times.

sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Juanmike(m): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
IamBabsjnr:
attention seeker spotted.
Not everyone can be dumb as you.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Ashirioluwa: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Everything is social media these days
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Eriokanmi: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
post=115563616:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Twitter user has shared the WAEC result of an orphan whose university education he would be funding, Reports.

@jibolaog revealed that boy who had an excellent WAEC result, was just someone who was carrying dirts for Lagos Waste Management Authority (LAWMA) last year.

He further revealed that the boy also scored 277 in his UTME, organized by JAMB. He tweeted;

The orphan boy I promised to fund his university education just sent me his waec result. He did so well..This is someone that was carrying dustbin for lawma last year..scored 277 in jamb.

See The WAEC Result As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Na where you dey put eye b4?Please this is the kind of news we want to be seeing here.You can always jettison the bad ones cheesy.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by yakashjr(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
the advert is not a bad Idea atleast it will help those in same position to seat and trust that same help can come to them.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by uptownemmygee(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mr Cover Don finally Cover good news today
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by yakashjr(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
the advert is not a bad Idea atleast it will help those in same position to seat and trust that same help can come to them.
Antoeni:
You Should Have Done it Secret ,
No Need For This Advert
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by begge: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Abeg no let bubu hear dis o
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Juanmike:
Not everyone can be dumb as you.
only fools blow their trumpet.
werey wey neva smell 1-20 for school b4 dey claim 7 credits.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Lordofalmajiri(f): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Enddy50ty:
Congratulations to him.. this life no balance ooh the same WAEC wey we write 3 different times.
Waec these days na runs.. no reason am at all
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Juanmike(m): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
IamBabsjnr:
only fools blow their trumpet.
werey wey neva smell 1-20 for school b4 dey claim 7 credits.
My waec result is way better than that, don't care what you say.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Saao(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Juanmike:
Reminds me of my waec result that year, though I have more As, think 6 As and 2Bs or so.
kindly share with us
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Saao(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Juanmike:
kindly share with us,
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Infrabetatech: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Do good without posting on the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Juanmike:
if e sure for you,snap it and let us have a look
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by ultimateprof: 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
creatorsverse:
Mathematics plus physics equal further mathematics

He scored A1 in further maths and B3 in maths and physics... They need to remark his maths and physics because it ought to be A1

She wrote her exams for miracle center!
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
No much difference from my WAEC RESULT that year.
Yet no one to sponsor me.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Candidlady: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Juanmike:
Reminds me of my waec result that year, though I have more As, think 6 As and 2Bs or so.

The name of your school and what state please ?
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by harmonyglobal: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
God bless u sir
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Them no dey use WAEC dey guage intelligence sha.
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by Justiceleague1: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nice one but emmm,I'm not understanding,how can someone have A1 in brain cracking Further maths and B3 in ordinary general maths?!!

1 Like

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by yusluvad(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
Congratulations to the young lad. More blessings on the way for the boy and his aspiring sponsorer.

Meanwhile, this is a good news from !

1 Like

Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by sexymonkey(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
lockheed55:
In WAEC, I got an A1 in Mathematics and B2 in Further Mathematics when I was 17. You cannot get a B3 in Mathematics and an A1 in Further Mathematics as seen in the result above. Something must be up but I hope not though.
Waec Further maths questions are actually easier to solve than Mathematics
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by BeanmanX(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nice gesture,,,God bless him
Re: Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding by chikason22(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
post=115563713:
This Is Good News Sighted By
Bad news don tire you abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced / MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) / ASUU Strike: Resolution Of ASUU Branches On Fg’s Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.