Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections (44783 Views)

Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win / Atiku Campaign Spokesman, Bwala Accidentally Says PDP Won’t Win 2023 Presidency / Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by MNDY(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Dialpad:
This election will shock a lot of people, during Jonathan's time people shouted more than this.

Remember, elections are not won on social media.

God bless all regardless of your political party

Campaign has not started. When it starts, Nigerians will know that the ObiDatti Movement is beyond social media, massive and overshadows any of and both APC or PDP.

Many Obidients including me are just waiting and ready to vigorously campaign with their own money/resources for this man. Any game-plan by Tinubu and APC and INEC will be fiercely resisted by the people and if the country will burn for that, so be it. Nigerians have had enough and are waiting to take this golden opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by rusher14: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
Zeezenho:

Oga we know how you guys go about commiting abominations in the east. The last shooting in ondo state was carried out by Yoruba Muslims.we know all those things so chill.

Hahahaha.

You guys have no shame.

Really, when I see someone from another tribe trying to reason with you, I shake my head knowing what the result would be.
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by EndsarsReloaded: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
JerryJJZ:
If I support Obi, its simply because of his personality. To a huge extent, his supporters are gradually de-marketing the young man. No gain saying they becoming a nuisance. They attack everyone who reject their candidature.

Lol, you're funny. Let me break it down for you, what is happening is coming from APC. It's not Obi, it's not his supporters!

Tinubu and his supporters are already frustrated, all these issues they're complaining about is because they're at their wit's end and are now seeing they're going to lose.

To really understand what is happening, you can go to this thread because everything was explained there : https://www.nairaland.com/7273636/violence-tinubu-already-knows-he

Tinubu and his urchins are preparing the grounds for violence having seen that they're going to lose with peace. They're at the last stage where anything is better than allowing a status quo that guarantee their failure. Unfortunately for BAT, it is likely to boomerang and further alienate him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Gjibby: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Oraimo free pods 3 case needed.
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Obudupikin: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

If he does not have the power to call you to order, then he has no business as president.

He can't put keyboard warriors to order. How then can he face ISWAP and bandits?

Even though your logic is flawed and overly simplistic, as there is no correlation between the two premises you stated, I will still indulge you with the assumption that you have the ability to comprehend.

Let me start with a question: how would you advise him to go about it? By requesting that we refrain from responding in kind to you? He's said it several times, but that hasn't stopped us.

What should he do now? Come to each of our different locations and seize our devices? Or get the army to shoot at us just like Buhari did in October 20, 2020 at the Lekki tollgate? Both are impracticable.

Following your logic, assuming "calling us to order" necessitates the same methods he'd used to combat bandits and ISWAP, it is reasonable to ask why your candidate, Tinubu, has not called us to order. As he
would have to check mate bandits and ISWAP as well.

I'll say it again, sir: there's nothing Obi can do to keep us from causing discomfort and HBP to those who want to play with our future. This movement is beyond him. The "lazy youths" have awakened, and the "old takers" have begun to fridget.
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Jostoman: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Onanuga said: “We have found that the fake news about Akufo-Addo’s letter was first published on June 22 by a rogue platform, whose url reads worlsnews.space (sic) and site identity as World of News.

“A content analysis of the site clearly showed that it is a Biafra news platform. The fake news was reposted on Facebook by Peter Obi Support Group, same day — a clear proof that Biafra campaigners and Peter Obi supporters are the same.

This has not escaped the attention of other Nigerians from Day One, here is a link https://www.nairaland.com/7191009/ipob-members-dump-biafra-agitation with proofs as well.
Like 2019, the election result will take care of them as usual. Nigerians will reject them and their new Principal .

The D.S.S should investigate if Obi or his associates are the ones funding these ipob terrorist group members as the BBC expose on the group confirm that these liars and bigots are given laptops and regular data to keep the misinformation on. Nairaland itself has a responsibility to identify these category of ipob terrorist group members that have been recruited by or for HE Obi to keep the platform as a cesspool of fake news. NCC must do its job too.

INEC too has a role to play in these actions threatening the integrity of the election. As they monitor campaign funds they should monitor this kind of nefarious activities of these characters HE Obi has recruited their services for his campaign.

It is the same ipob terrorist group members who are behind all the lies, bigotry and hatred.

A vote for HE Obi is a vote for the ipob terrorist group. A vote for HE Obi is a vote for the same terrorists who denigrated our national flag .Do not vote for unpatriotic elements and their principal.

When you vote against HE Obi, you are keeping Nigeria and Nigerians away from the activities of the terrorist group.

The Asiwaju group will keep a tab on them all. Compile all the unpatriotic elements recruited by HE Obi or associates and use it to alert Nigerians of the danger of giving a single vote for the southern Nigeria equivalent of ISWAP/ Boko Haram masqurading as lp and campaign against the group/lp in the North, SW, Rivers state & SS where APC is dorminant so that other Nigerians should know what risks and dangers to our national security comes with that particular mushroom party rented out to secessionists and ipob terrorist group.

The resentment against them in Lagos and SW is palpable, to add to the one in the North will affect innocent patriotic Nigerians of SE extraction from exercising their franchise outside SE . Asiwaju has done well to alert HE Obi/ his associates and recruits to stop before others retaliate. No particular tribe has the monopoly of mischief.

It is only Asiwaju Tinubu Presidency that is Patriotic .
Asiwaju Tinubu is the best, most patriotic and the most competent among the candidates. Only Asiwaju can take Nigeria to greater heights.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever!
check my signature for free stuffs!
long trash as usual
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Thedon22: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Zeezenho:

No agbadoria it's tinubu and his urchins that are focused on obi because he is the best.
The threads I see opened on Nairaland and Facebook suggest the opposite. PO supporters are not confident of victory for their candidate so they result to name-calling.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Oddfinder001:
grin
They've not even started. Wait till campaign start properly. Then you'll know that Nigerians really learnt WELL from u and ur media terrorists..

Seriously, I can't WAIT!

I wan watch drama!
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by kayusely70(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
So many prominent people have been cautioning them to desist from the devilish propaganda! They're only tarnishing the image of their man.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by FreeStuffsNG: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Zeezenho:

Are you now confirming to us now that your principal agbado man is having dementia de already told us he will go dirty abi na you know pass am.

Oga chill make real campaign start you guys go really collect wallahi.
You are in the minority. You will have your say but still lose as usual wink

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by sencekompis: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
AWON RESPECTLESS OMO IBO. yeye people. una go cry las las ni.
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by BluntCrazeMan: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
El-Rufai..
The Father Of Fake-News and Misinformation
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Kaysalas(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
AuwalYusuf812:
Take away riging, OBI Will beat you in and open feed
You cannot even wait till when the results are announced next year, you don dey shout rigging! grin
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by PandoraObi: 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
wiseoneking:
This picture of innocent starving Biafrans children continually hurt you, your generation and decendants, you will live to experience such in your life and your children.
So it shall be for you and your generations unless GOD is dead

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Mustiboy(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
donjazet:
He's a foolish man. All the propaganda they dished out in 2015 hasn't even been reciprocated by a quarter.

Just look at how he himself has an army of paid propagandists on nairaland to parade the exact same talking points and manufacture likes and shares for him.

Do we easily forget the BMC crew (Buhari Media Crew)? A group of people recruited to amplify talking points on social media both Facebook, Twitter and nairaland, creating multiple accounts, liking, and sharing so that it would trend. All from their campaign headquarters, done in order to control the flow of information. When they couldn't control twitter, then they banned the platform for 6 months, not to talk of their egregious media censorship.

Let him go and sit down.

You did your research well.

I've always known that their likes and shares are not organic.
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by PandoraObi: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Daum:

You're a fool
I am not Igbo and I tell you you are a fool. Big fool....
You are not Igbo but you rushed to come and comment leaving your brain behind
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by PandoraObi: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Polchiz:

If Obi will make it repeat itself, then let it repeat itself.

I assure you that your children will be the victim this time around.
in Igbo land? better speak to your parents and family members

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Festy4u(m): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
When this old fool and their urchins in APC were hauling insults on GEJ prior to 2015 election, nobody was asked to caution anybody! undecided

What goes around comes around!

Baba wey no well he dey shout emi lokan! grin
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Kaysalas(m): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
1967 to 1970 is fresh, hope it doesn't repeat itself
Guy, pull this down and apologize. It's very wrong. I be Yoruba but this is really bad, delete it and apologize ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Prinxzona10: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
GoodLife4live:

When you are on able to vote in Yoruba land then you will know.. campaign for your candidate and stop cyber bullying...bcyber bullying is a form of hate speech...

No be everybody go reason say naa tinubu una abuse.. Dem go reason am say naa entire Yoruba.... Be wise.... If truly u want obi to win ..nu need your peoples votes in Southwest.. or else story be una campaign for here

You're a lunatic and insignificantly foolish buh I just want to make something very clear to you morons here..
Stop painting Yorubas in a bad light just because you were been paid a token to destroy your diminishing future and that of your children via by supporting an old sick selfish wicked and corrupt man.
Secondly,you miscreants can insults,abuse and curse others and when people reiterate with the same vibe,you guys starts lamenting,ranting like a dying horse...
Thirdly,since your Igbophobia via ethnic cards are failing you urchins and the only strategy remains is to threaten the Igbos in South West especially in Lagos,I want to genuine and categorically lead you to some vital secrets you need to know before 2023 comes..
People especially the Nigerian youths not only Igbos are also planning and strategizing against all your evil devices and this time,it will be an eye for an eye.
Many people are aware of Tinubu plots of using thugs,tauts and agberos like you buh remember to pray and give your only landed property you've got to your kids via the inherited landed property from your great grand father because you ain't coming back home alive that day since you guys have sworn to be evil,since you guys have sworn to keep killing Nigerian's future and destinies because of tribal,religious sentiments coupled with selfish interest of financial inducements.
Abobi,men will make lives very miserable for any Tinubu urchins that would want to try his luck doing election,take this to the bank and this is a very top secret i'm telling you now...
Come out for trouble and be ready to become an ADC to Abacha in the aftermath....
Besides,those selfish corrupt entities you wanna stick your foolish life to,ain't aware of your existence and peradventure fights or war break up,them and their families would be the first to fly to a safer place,leaving you mentally demented slaves to your silly fates....
NB: I wouldn't stoop too low to engage any of Tinubu's urchins because you apes disgusts and irirtates sane people so very much,so I wouldn't brighten your frustrated day with a feedback..
I rest my case... Gracias!
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Endsarspillar: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Onanuga said: “We have found that the fake news about Akufo-Addo’s letter was first published on June 22 by a rogue platform, whose url reads worlsnews.space (sic) and site identity as World of News.

“A content analysis of the site clearly showed that it is a Biafra news platform. The fake news was reposted on Facebook by Peter Obi Support Group, same day — a clear proof that Biafra campaigners and Peter Obi supporters are the same.

This has not escaped the attention of other Nigerians from Day One, here is a link https://www.nairaland.com/7191009/ipob-members-dump-biafra-agitation with proofs as well.
Like 2019, the election result will take care of them as usual. Nigerians will reject them and their new Principal .

The D.S.S should investigate if Obi or his associates are the ones funding these ipob terrorist group members as the BBC expose on the group confirm that these liars and bigots are given laptops and regular data to keep the misinformation on. Nairaland itself has a responsibility to identify these category of ipob terrorist group members that have been recruited by or for HE Obi to keep the platform as a cesspool of fake news. NCC must do its job too.

INEC too has a role to play in these actions threatening the integrity of the election. As they monitor campaign funds they should monitor this kind of nefarious activities of these characters HE Obi has recruited their services for his campaign.

It is the same ipob terrorist group members who are behind all the lies, bigotry and hatred.

A vote for HE Obi is a vote for the ipob terrorist group. A vote for HE Obi is a vote for the same terrorists who denigrated our national flag .Do not vote for unpatriotic elements and their principal.

When you vote against HE Obi, you are keeping Nigeria and Nigerians away from the activities of the terrorist group.

The Asiwaju group will keep a tab on them all. Compile all the unpatriotic elements recruited by HE Obi or associates and use it to alert Nigerians of the danger of giving a single vote for the southern Nigeria equivalent of ISWAP/ Boko Haram masqurading as lp and campaign against the group/lp in the North, SW, Rivers state & SS where APC is dorminant so that other Nigerians should know what risks and dangers to our national security comes with that particular mushroom party rented out to secessionists and ipob terrorist group.

The resentment against them in Lagos and SW is palpable, to add to the one in the North will affect innocent patriotic Nigerians of SE extraction from exercising their franchise outside SE . Asiwaju has done well to alert HE Obi/ his associates and recruits to stop before others retaliate. No particular tribe has the monopoly of mischief.

It is only Asiwaju Tinubu Presidency that is Patriotic .
Asiwaju Tinubu is the best, most patriotic and the most competent among the candidates. Only Asiwaju can take Nigeria to greater heights.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria for ever!
check my signature for free stuffs!

Is this how hunger is dealing wit you?
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by OkCornel(m): 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
deeva2:

BAT 2023

GO AND VERIFY:

Babangida built the Mobolaji Bank Anthony bridge crossing the General Hospital at Ikeja, opposite Ikeja Plaza.

Babangida built and commissioned the Ikeja bridge along Oba Akran Road in 1985.

Babangida built the third mainland bridge.

Same IBB built the beautiful under bridge interchange at Maryland

Abacha built the Opebi-Oregun link bridge

The Eko Bridge, the Carter Bridge, Ido Bridge, the bridge across Funsho Williams Avenue leading to Apapa, Berger Bridge, a
Abule Egba Bridge, Ojuelegba Bridge...

...and all the Bridges around and along; Isolo, Cele, Mile2, Oshodi, Ijora, Ajegunle etc were built by Federal Govt because Lagos was Capital City of Nigeria for many years.

Since 1999 that the APC beginning from BAT’s AD era have been stealing Lagos money, they were able to build the u-turn bridge under Ambode and Agege Bridge leading to Ogba lsdpc Housing Estate.

Fashola connected Cele, Sanya, Ijesha by bridge to connect Okota leading to Ikotun and elastic bridge in ikoyi.

Sanwo-olu is constructing new Ikeja Bridge linking Oshodi-Isolo Express Way, still under construction.

Tinubu did NOT build any Bridge for the whole 8yrs Lording over Lagos. NOT a single Bridge, NOT even one!

If Tinubu gets to Aso Rock (God Forbid) he will use 8yrs to complain of Buhari's Administration, empty treasury, form paddy paddy Government and do NOTHING like he did NOTHING as Governor of Lagos.

COPIED

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Bhol28: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
Only gullible mugu will believe all the lies on social media.
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by OkCornel(m): 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
deeva2:

BAT 2023

SOLA KUTI TO BOLA AHMED TINUBU:

�� You want to be President

�� Your wife is a Senator

�� Your daughter Iya Loja that controls all monies and levies generated in all Lagos markets.

�� Your son, the advertising guru of state account, is in charge of all billboard money generate in Lagos.

�� All BRT money goes to your Nephew

�� Your wife, a Senator, is the official supplier of diesel in all Lagos State formations and including street light generators.

�� All governmental taxes and other levies goes to you - JAGABAN himself through your consulting firm - Alpha Beta

�� You own a mega private hospital inside the state teaching hospital in Lagos.

�� Your newspaper and TV channel are the official paid propaganda channels.

�� You own almost all the remaining valuable real estates in Lagos.

�� You're entitled to pension 300% amount payable to governors. The law you created by yourself.

�� You're entitled to change of vehicles yearly and houses both in Lagos & Abuja (minimum 5 bedroom duplex)

�� All your domestic staff - cooks, gardeners, stewards, drivers, securities etc - are all paid by the government and are all pensionable.

�� You directly control all the machinery of government in Lagos and some southwest States.

Unless there's something else that is wrong with you and your head, what else are you looking for in the Presidency?

If you have managed all the resources and States you control very well, we should be the ones calling you to be our president.

Not you sharing bag of rice and beans.
Goddamn delusional old man.

- Sola Kuti
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Kaysalas(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Homguy:
you are a fool! Seeing how the government Tinubu enthroned has run Nigeria into the ground, what difference do you think he would make? Is it until you and your family suffer from the fallout of the unprecedented insecurity in the country before you know we need to leave APC alone?
So it is now a government TINUBU enthroned. I am sure you were hailing buhari when he said I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody during his inaugural address. Now, you blame TINUBU who has no power over Buhari's actions .
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Thomasankara(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Dest1010: 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Election never reach una don dey fear
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by ogbonti: 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Bobloco:
Wonderful

Agbadorites and jagabandits accusing Peter Obi of engaging in falsehood and disinformation

When they are in charge of all propaganda machineries dishing out lies and falsehood like the The Nation Lagos-Ibadan expressway propaganda newspaper, TVC, 30k a month social media urchins, fake clergymen etc

Wondraful grin
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Steveabbeyly: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
It has been established again and again that Obi supporters are IPOB members. The same methods they employed in pushing Biafra and Endsars which came crashing in the faces is the same method they are employing in pushing the Painter Obi campaign. This means if Obi wins, they will declare 5days out of 7days sit at home in a week in Nigeria, destroy our freedom and our livelihood. A vote for Obi is a vote for IPOB, ESN and UGM.
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Thomasankara(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Bobloco:
Wonderful

Agbadorites and jagabandits accusing Peter Obi of engaging in falsehood and disinformation

When they are in charge of all propaganda machineries dishing out lies and falsehood like the The Nation Lagos-Ibadan expressway propaganda newspaper, TVC, 30k a month social media urchins, fake clergymen etc
[/color]do u believe BUHARI is dead[color=#770077]
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by PandoraObi: 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kaysalas:

Guy, pull this down and apologize. It's very wrong. I be Yoruba but this is really bad, delete it and apologize ASAP
You mean learning from mistake is bad? a woman that lost her children in the river , still playing by the same river, is that wise. is better we remind them
Re: Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections by Kaysalas(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Zeezenho:

It's still very fresh in our hearts it will be evergreen.we never forget how Yoruba Muslims instigated the north to commit genocide against the Igbo we will never forget. So you did well for reminding us.
In as much as I disagree with the original poster for what he wrote, you will agree that this is utterly irresponsible of you. So it was the Yoruba Muslims that went about killing regional leaders and having their own conspicuously missing. I am not here to debate the events of the civil war with you, let's just be responsible with our utterances here.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment On The Osun Governorship Appeal / Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Who Was Murdered In Abuja / Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.