Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Christians Admits Ur Mistakes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Admits Ur Mistakes (7569 Views)

Jonathan’s Biggest Economic Mistakes — Pat Utomi / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? / Breaking News: BBC Admits Charlie Hebdo's Attack Was Faked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by hapi(m): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2011
U GUYS PLAYED RELIGIOUS POLITICS AND IMPOSED A WEAK PRESIDENT ON NIGERIA, WELL NOW WE'RE ALL SUFFERING IT. NOTING IS MOVING, IT'S LIKE THE PRESIDENT IS ON LEAVE ALL THIS WHILE AND WHEN HE RESUMED,
HE BROUGHT TENURE ELONGATION. XTIANS, U GOOFED ADMIT IT.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by buzugee(m): 9:13am On Aug 04, 2011
i think the battle lines was more ethnically etched than religiously.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by hakanai(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2011
What of the Muslims in PDP who worked tirelessly for him during his campaign.What of the PDP muslim govenors in the northern state who worked hard to get him his 25% atleast.What of the Yoruba muslims who voted him?I do think your post is ill informed.Blaming a religion is just not the thing.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by oluwafemi113(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2011
hapi:

U GUYS PLAYED RELIGIOUS POLITICS AND IMPOSED A WEAK PRESIDENT ON NIGERIA, WELL NOW WE'RE ALL SUFFERING IT. NOTING IS MOVING, IT'S LIKE THE PRESIDENT IS ON LEAVE ALL THIS WHILE AND WHEN HE RESUMED,
HE BROUGHT TENURE ELONGATION. XTIANS, U GOOFED  ADMIT IT.

meaning less
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by hakunajay(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2011
*** stooooooopid thread by a jobless poster ***
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by blacksta(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2011
Abeg blame the SS/SE regions where miracle results of 99% of votes casted were in favour of GEJ

Very similar to election Results obtained in Iraq when Sadamn hussien was president.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by aspabay(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2011
@poster. This is clearly a waste of bandwidth, if you've got nothing meaningful to say, why not use your 1 hr café time to log on espn and read soccer news.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by hakunajay(m): 10:56am On Aug 04, 2011
aspabay:

@poster. This is clearly a waste of bandwidth, if you've got nothing meaningful to say, why not use your 1 hr café time to log on espn and read soccer news.

^^^^^ Seconded! You've said it all!
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2011
moderators are not doing job(?) lots of useless litter this site angry
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by cinche(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2011
Otondo talk. . . . I wonder when guys like you will discuss and talk sense. I know your mohammed will never be happy with this kind of statement you made. . . . . The bush at our back yard has grown again, tell me when you want to come
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2011
Correct me if I'm wrong.

There have been more muslim heads of state than Christians since 1960

also collectively racking up longer times than christians

So what are you implying?
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by Ad4(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2011
Another jobless youth with a computer.Has your own Ramadan ended?
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by amblors(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2011
hakunajay:

*** stooooooopid thread by a jobless poster ***

seconded.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by dare2think: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2011
"Christians admit your mistakes"

Atleast write it correctly.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by POTUT(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2011
Posted by: dare2think
Insert Quote
"Christians admit your mistakes"

Atleast write it correctly.

I now assume that was a pointer to the worth of the thread.

GEJ is going about the business of the Presidency, the intrigues of which more than 99% of Nigerians do not understand. Follow his FB comments and you will get a feel of his direction and philosophy. Its a shame some citizens do not even know what they want to see before they start respecting their president.

Police to change overnight?
Customs & Immigration to stop collecting bribes in broad daylight just to let you take raw garri on your trip abroad?
Trains zigzagging across the nation?

Or Northerners stopping the periodic killing of infidels with impunity and the resumption of Oil well sharing to the northern oligarchs?

You go wait tire!
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by dejyx: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2011
hapi:

HE BROUGHT TENURE ELONGATION. XTIANS, U GOOFED ADMIT IT.

After you have slaughtered corp members, killed women and children, burnt churches, attacked pdp politicians and detonated bombs. You distabilized Nigeria so that you can say this. You are a FOOOOOOOOOL! for Life Almajeri.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by chamber2(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2011
Seun, so you posted this on front page so as to disgrace this nihilist?

I wonder how he escaped from the zoo grin grin
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by amurx(m): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2011
Whoever wrote this must b a big foooool
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by silverstud: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2011
Your are a silly human being!!! Out of the terrible choices we had in the last election, we choose the "least terrible" or may i say "the best of terrible's"!!! I watched the debates and can assure you that what we have is better than the other possibilities.  undecided
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by naijacutee(f): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2011
I am christian and I admit my mistakes in not being a very good one. How does that relate to Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's presidency style?
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by virus2010(m): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
no nid 2 waste time on a fool like u,almajiri
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by folahann(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2011
I'm asking myself a question, how did this topic make it to the front page.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by femmy2010(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2011
hapi:

HE BROUGHT TENURE ELONGATION. XTIANS, U GOOFED  ADMIT IT.

Dumb topic.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by trimwis: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2011
HE BROUGHT TENURE ELONGATION. XTIANS, U GOOFED  ADMIT IT.

its not Christians that GOOF it is Nigerian because a leader is the reflection of the people. if Jonathan is the president of America the system will force him to do right. but in 9ja we will just wake up and post rubbish in Niraland without pressurizing the government meaningfully.

The why we are rated as the most happy people on earth when we suppose to unite together we will bring rubbish sentiment like RELIGION AND ETHNICITY into national discuss.
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by gidson12(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2011
hmmn!! The most suprising is not the stupiidity of the poster, but the one who ranked it on the front page
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by ak47mann(m): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2011
cinche:

Otondo talk. . . . I wonder when guys like you will discuss and talk sense. I know your mohammed will never be happy with this kind of statement you made. . . . . The bush at our back yard has grown again, tell me when you want to come
grin grin when your bush finish they will use u people for quick fertilizer tongue
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by chamber2(m): 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2011
I'm asking myself a question, how did this topic make it to the front page.

To disgrace the him grin grin
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by BetaThings: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
chamber2:

I wonder how he escaped from the zoo grin grin

amurx:

Whoever wrote this must b a big foooool

gidson12:

hmmn!! The most suprising is not the stupiidity of the poster, but the one who ranked it on the front page

dejyx:

.  You are a FOOOOOOOOOL! for Life Almajeri.

Christians on a roll, turning the other cheek!
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by skydeexie(m): 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2011
[size=14pt]What mistakes are you talking about!?[/size]
Stop confusing issues with religion. Are you saying because Jonathan is a Christian, he should be blamed for govt. ineptitude?
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by trimwis: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2011
i think seun osewa does not understand how sensitive religion is to humanity, all in the name of getting traffic to nairaland he will allow people to post sensitive comment that will cause tension in the polity.

NAIRALAND SUCKS
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by gaddafe(m): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2011
The person Who posted this came from the ZOO and should return there.

What are the moderators here doing about this?? angry angry
Re: Christians Admits Ur Mistakes by tuk2maggie(f): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2011
wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan's Independence Anniversary Message To Nigerians / Ondo To Ban Sale Of Coffins Near Hospitals / Port Harcourt Is An Igbo City! Stop All The Debates (SEE PROOF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.