Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Rivers Votes Can’t Go To Anybody Without Assurance Of Derivable Benefits -wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Votes Can’t Go To Anybody Without Assurance Of Derivable Benefits -wike (215 Views)

Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike / Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition / Innoson: Dangote Cannot Build Refinery Without Assurance Of Oil Well From Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Votes Can’t Go To Anybody Without Assurance Of Derivable Benefits -wike by dangerousd071: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnfJqhJEoWo
The governor of Rivers State, Barr. Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, has declared that anybody who despised the state or downgraded its political capability would meet political strangulation in the state.

Governor Wike made the declaration at the inauguration of the Orochiri -Worukwo (Waterlines junction) Flyover that was performed by the Lagos State governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, in Port Harcourt on Monday.

The Rivers State governor explained that the dynamics of contemporary politics had made it unpopular to just gift votes away without the assurance of derivable benefit for the people.

“If you say Rivers State does not matter, Rivers State will tell you that you don’t also matter at the appropriate time. If you don’t like us, we will not like you. If you like us, we will like you.

“Nobody will use our votes for nothing. Our votes will matter and Rivers State must benefit from anybody that we are going to support.

“Politics now is no longer just vote for somebody, it is about what you will do for the people of Rivers State,” Wike said.

Governor Wike pointed out that it would be difficult for those he described as conspirators to upset the voting pattern of Rivers State and support for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

The governor reiterated that those who looted the treasury of the State would not be supported to become governor of Rivers State.

https://dailytimesng.com/rivers-votes-cant-go-to-anybody-without-assurance-of-derivable-benefits-wike/

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rivers Votes Can’t Go To Anybody Without Assurance Of Derivable Benefits -wike by rusher14: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
grin

At times like this I appreciate those Vawulence mongers.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rivers Votes Can’t Go To Anybody Without Assurance Of Derivable Benefits -wike by marenalexander7: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
AA no make single mistake wey him no pick this man as his running mate,if not one day we go wake up hear say WWE don happen for seat of power.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Votes Can’t Go To Anybody Without Assurance Of Derivable Benefits -wike by danjumaisah: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
My Governor My Governor, show them the Rivers way

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Votes Can’t Go To Anybody Without Assurance Of Derivable Benefits -wike by adeeyarhabdulla: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
The indispensable figure of PDP, the light of River State, man of the people...
Nwike, Mr project.
I salute your courage and developmental strides. �

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Votes Can’t Go To Anybody Without Assurance Of Derivable Benefits -wike by mubaudeenka: 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
I hope all those hailing wike are ready to join him in APC to vote continuity of APC. Truly the masses are yet to learn. Good luck to Nigerians

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Votes Can’t Go To Anybody Without Assurance Of Derivable Benefits -wike by favourobaro90: 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
I kuku like the man with his ijogbon style.
As long as he is delivering to his entire state.
Fmr Gov Ayodele Fayose is another gem (jambla kan po ni �)!
Re: Rivers Votes Can’t Go To Anybody Without Assurance Of Derivable Benefits -wike by WonderManly(m): 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
You see now that you don they talk too much.
Re: Rivers Votes Can’t Go To Anybody Without Assurance Of Derivable Benefits -wike by Jostoman: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
WIKE my man nothing do you.

(1) (Reply)

Warning❗️shocking Moment Saudi Ambassador Drops Dead During Speech / Banned Goods In Nigeria / Opinion: Fake Osinbajo Secret Diary And The Lunacy Of Rudolph Dr Damages Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.