Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,866 members, 7,806,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

2023: I Didn’t Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Peter Obi, Says Ghana President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Didn’t Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Peter Obi, Says Ghana President (184 Views)

Northern Senators Ask Tinubu To Restore Electricity To Niger Republic / South West Group Lobby Governors, Obas To Ask Tinubu Step Down For Osibanjo / Ex-Senators, Ex-Reps Ask Tinubu To Run For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2023: I Didn’t Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Peter Obi, Says Ghana President by Jimzo: 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
2023: I Didn’t Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Peter Obi, Says Ghana President

Ghanaian President, Nana Akufo-Addo has reacted to a viral post on social media where it was alleged that he advised presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu to step down for Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP).

In a post on social media attributed to Akufo-Addo, the Ghanaian President purportedly urged Tinubu to step down for the Presidential candidate of the Labour Party to enable him (Tinubu) to pay close attention to his failing health.

The post was shared several times on the social networking app, Facebook and re-shared to other platforms.

But reacting in a statement on his official Twitter handle, Akufo-Addo asked the public to disregard the message.

He described the story as not only false but also mischievous. The president added that he would never interfere in the internal affairs of Nigeria...Read more: https://www.crispng.com/2023-i-didnt-ask-tinubu-to-step-down-for-peter-obi-says-ghana-president/

Re: 2023: I Didn’t Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Peter Obi, Says Ghana President by ThrownBack: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Good to put the records straight.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Didn’t Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Peter Obi, Says Ghana President by Sajanis: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Why waste my time in propaganda, when there can only be one winner in the end, regardless ?
Re: 2023: I Didn’t Ask Tinubu To Step Down For Peter Obi, Says Ghana President by Mynd44: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2022

(1)

EMILOKAN Is An Insult To 220 Million Nigerians / Let Me Make Bats Happy / VIDEO: Wike Denies Suing Atiku Over Pdp's Presidential Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.