Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life (57690 Views)

Japa: Lady Relocates To Canada With Donations From Friends And Classmates / Sanwoolu Calls Passengers, Excited As Lagos Blue rail Starts Operation / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by chimaology92: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
grin grin grin from fry pan to fire
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by flowbjones(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
Naija don cast for most people BUT NOT ALL.
Someone I know as of last week single handedly bought a #7million naira house.
And yes, HE HAS A LEGIT WORK.
So no join Dem dey shout money no dey Nigeria.
Just ask God for open doors!
Ire o

7million naira house for where please?

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by Sleekfingers: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Twoclans:
This guy is a compound fool. angry

For relocating to Nigeria? There are lots of opportunities here, if you know, what to do and go about it.
Things might be hard for lots of people. But not everyone is feeling the heat.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by Jeilani244(m): 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Should we tell him?
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by weljewel: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thanks you -my God- El Shaddai (Blessed be His holy name) for Favors and mercies! Praise be to Him!
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by planetx: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Iamthoney:
Who misinformed him that Nigeria is a better place than Poland? I’d choose Poland over Nigeria everyday and twice on a Saturday even with their racist slurs and disregard for We Africans. I hope this niccur is chasing clout otherwise he’s welcome to hell
Something must be wrong with you if you prefer racist slurs and people that disregard you to living in your own country. You have no clue the damage that does to your mental health, no wonder their psychiatric homes are all filled with Africans like you who thought it's no big deal.
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by Damian10(m): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
He looks like a skit maker oh yea! He is
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by naijapikin2(m): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Oga your village people dialed your number, and you pick their call. grin
We in nigeria can tell you that you just moved
from the frying pan,
to the plate,
and back to the fire.

Look at it like this: you had a toyota, you come get ferrari... Now you're demanding for Keke napep. sad

If you Gerrit

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by Damian10(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nah ur mumu na im too much!!
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lol, the young man doesn't know current affairs. I don't think he is from this planet.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by madridguy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
Begging for where?

1Dray:

Because you've been caught begging to japa from Nigeria.
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by SeriouslySense(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
They can always learn and have good lessons.

Chidi2022:
Should we tell him??
Or better stll,
Leave him to learn the hard way?
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by Sluacoast(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
I hope say na clout this wan dey catch. I no wan hear later say. Man commited suicide after relocating from Poland to Nigeria because of peace of mind. My guy nothing dey here except you Sabi your way. Even if I Sabi my way here I go still choose oyibo Land anytime anyday
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by tnerro1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Should we tell him
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by Saao(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

He is most welcome, let him come with his change solution for the country and he will win and prosper here cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy.i crush on men like him
u think he get money abi?
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by Akerele44(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
ghettokid1:
this Life no balance at all;
so this hell of a country called Nigeria is some people's heaven

Just the way Lagos state is South East heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by SeriouslySense(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
As far as he is concern, he is at home, so let him feel at home, what else is there to tell am. cheesy cheesy

tnerro1:
Should we tell him

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by Clinghton: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Another man's meat is another man's poison

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by Elidrisy20: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chai
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by newnigerdelta1: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Another sick human spotted.

Learn to build your home's,you way nor dey sick why you nor go the Poland,

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by Chidi2022: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
SeriouslySense:
They can always learn and have good lessons.

Lmao...abi ooo...
sorry to digress... is it possible to use 5000 and write off 320000 debt from loan apps? ever heard of such?

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by 1Dray(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
madridguy:
Begging for where?

In one of those travels threads. Or have you modified it?
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by SeriouslySense(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
hmm, i dont think so, never heard that such a huge debt was forgiven by a loan company.

There is no reason or justification that i know that will make it happen.

Chidi2022:
Lmao...abi ooo...
sorry to digress... is it possible to use 5000 and write off 320000 debt from loan apps? ever heard of such?
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by Chidi2022: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
SeriouslySense:
hmm, i dont think so, never heard that such a huge debt was forgiven by a loan company.

Thank you ...God bless you....
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by Ganjafama(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
If he stay one month body go tell am
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by victorVIC1(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Dem no dey tell person.
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by SeriouslySense(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ganjafama:
If he stay one month body go tell am

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Moh247:
Foreigners really do make it big in Nigeria, as they can hustle honestly without pride

Because they come in with reasonable cash with which they can start up something and become independent automatically.

But the ongoing Insecurity war in Nigeria is already spelling doom for the country
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by sofiscatedmoron: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
grin
Go back
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by ghettokid1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
Akerele44:

Just the way Lagos state is South East heaven
you must be very stupid for saying that..... nonsense and stupid motherfucker
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by Paulianfa(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
From frying pan to fire
Re: Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life by Blackdeewhy(m): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
tragergeorge:
na which kind house e buy
Cos that na Gerard roofing money o
Better house. Two bedroom apartment at the back and main building which has four rooms. And all rooms has its own bathroom and toilet.
Though the fence is not so tall. Also it has pumping machine and all tiles... In Osun State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

An American Woman Flies To Nigeria For Her First Meeting With Online Boyfriend / 3,000-year-old ‘lost Golden City’ Of Ancient Egypt Discovered (photos) / Visit To The Sacred Snake Temple In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.