Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos (34630 Views)

My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) / Sapa Concoction Rice / Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
I made this with chikini money and it came out great.

Packed everything into the pot, added little water and covered to cook.

After it's done, I broke one egg into the noodles and sprinkled vegetable oil on it. Covered to dry completely and brought it down.

Voila! it's ready and served.

No frying, no ceremony and still tasted great

Ingredients later . I'm Rushing to Holy communion service.

Modified
For those that will request for the cost.
Noodles. 240. 3packs
Fresh pepper. 100
Green peas. 100
Egg 2. 150

15 Likes

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
More.
Stepped down with this cup cake.

Lalasticlala bon-apetit

3 Likes

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by lilvicky68(m): 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Na just normal indomie and green beans plus egg

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by mariahAngel(f): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Channah, you people just want to finish me with food left, right and center.
una well done o.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by ETIIKO: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Your food is nice. This present government makes everyone think out of the box. Well done.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
mariahAngel:
Channah, you people just want to finish me with food left, right and center.
una well done o.

cheesy. Maami, man must wack nau.

Oya bon-apetit grin.

ETIIKO:
Your food is nice. This present government makes everyone think out of the box. Well done.

My bruv, na really thinking out of the box o. If you see how long it took me to decide what to cook that will not dig a hole in my purse and still be nutritious eh..grin. Almost the whole day but it was worth it.

Thanks..

1 Like

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
lilvicky68:
Na just normal indomie and green beans plus egg

So you expect chicken and cow tail inside 600 naira noodles.? By the way, that's not green beans. it's peas.

28 Likes

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by lilvicky68(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Channah1:

So you expect chicken and cow tail inside 600 naira noodles.? By the way, that's not green beans. it's peas.
It's nothing special.. no dey overhype am

20 Likes

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
lilvicky68:

Who's hyping 600 naira noodles? You be Otondo aswear.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by ahnie: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
I love your food channah1.keep it up.
Nice one girl.
I love the fact say you nor dey form continue to post foods I go dey dash you likes you n gloryhomemaker anyhow the food be.

You guys got yourselves a fan in me.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
ahnie:
I love your food channah1.keep it up.
Nice one girl.
I love the fact say you nor dey form continue to post foods I go dey das you likes..

Wow! Thanks dear. cheesy
I appreciate.

9 Likes

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by doggedfighter(f): 12:01am On Aug 11, 2022
Noodles

Just the addition of peas looks sticky and too soft.

Not my kind of noodles.

I am not a big fan of noodles

3 Likes

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Amspecial: 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by TimmyTen(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lovers of noodles please come forward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by inoki247: 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
You don spend 600 naira on cooking Indomie and you still dey call am concussion undecided undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by bigdammyj: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Seen.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by peacettw: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
For me, Ugu or pumpkin leaves is the best vegetable to use with noodles

4 Likes

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by TimmyTen(m): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Channah1:

Educate him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Abdullahi4u7(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Do you want a logo that'll drive in sales for your brand?

Do you want a logo that distinguishes your brand from a pool of similar brands out there?

Do you want your brand to stand out like Indomie does amongst other noodles' producers?

Here's the deal:

We'll design a unique logo for your brand.
One that suits it and that'll attract sales.

But you'll not pay a single dime until the job is completed.

And you'll only pay a token of N3,000 if you are satisfied with our work after completion.

You won't need to pay if you are not satisfied with it.

In fact, we'll ask you to keep the logo as an apology for not satisfying YOU.

However, the slots are limited.

So if you're interested in this offer, you'll have to hurry and grab it now before you miss out.

REACH US NOW:
WhatsApp: 0 70 32 8 56 7 64
E-mail: vyraldesigns1 @ gmai l.com

PS: You need not bother if you don't really desire growth for your brand because you'll end up wasting our time.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by GhostPhoenix(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hello

Would you like to know the most important factors that affect the success of relationships?

Please help us to fill this survey as we want to analyze the opinion of thousands of people to get the factor(s) that they regard as the most important. We promise to share the result of the survey to you.

Here's the link to the survey:

https://forms.gle/GrQF64LmN35iX4159

Thanks a lot.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by 2Ways(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Broke the egg into it without frying?

It would have this awful smell....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Lightened: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Na indomie person package like this? Wonders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by DropsMic(m): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
How you guys manage to eat indomie without fresh tomatoes and pepper still amazes me.

2 Likes

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by kellynoah: 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
The cake has expired since 5th August, always check expiring date, sorry babe cool , nice meal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by GraciousVictor(m): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
lilvicky68:
you said it all boss
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Teejayadex: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
Seems nairaland no get update tonight

1 Like

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Ancecoker(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
sad
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by betterman22(m): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
I'm salivating ooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by iiifedimma(f): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
The useless man nw change his fraudulent comments on the midnight to continues to still scam a lot of people here on Nairaland

Please the main reason of still be reporting this criminal and the well known fraudsters here is that he is never tired of scammings people's here, he now use a different tactic and strategies to still be scamming people's here with a video of crying baby with full of fake stories and when he's scams accounts is block he instantly open anothers one, he open account every day to keep scamming people's please just be careful to not fall in to a victims of him with your money again

Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, has opened another account today he is a criminal He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be aware of him alrdy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Stanley1155: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abeg you fit chop remain for me ,if not I go call efcc for you,cos people wey dey cook 600 naira indomie for this buhari na only polithieficians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by NwaAdazzi(m): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Wife Material,100yards.. cheesy
I love me a woman dat can cook,I can drop my Redpill training for her and simp lyk a Mumu.
Truly the way to a man's heart is his stomach.
Nice one dear

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Python Killed In Rivers State / Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) / Preparing Ogbono Soup For The First Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.