Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku (1027 Views)

Adewole Adebayo: Four Horse Race Is A Media Construct , SDP Is No Push Over / Where Is Atiku Abubakar? / New Minimum Wage: Why Is Atiku Or The PDP Not Saying Anything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by gidgiddy: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Theres no difference between PDP and APC, both are as bad as they come. Both parties are disastrous. However, elections will hold and there can only be one winner.

Peter Obi: Is a good candidate but has zero chance of winning any state in the North. It is impossible to win the Presidency without winning any of the 19 states in the North. However, Peter Obi will do well in the South/South and South East, may be even Lagos.

Bola Tinubu: will do well in the South West, he has zero chance of winning any State in the South East and South/South. Most people in the South East dont like him anyway. His entire hope of winning is if APC controlled States in the North go for him, but the Atiku factor looms large over that

Atiku Abubakar: Atiku Abubakar seems most likely to win the Presidency. I dont think Atiku will win any State in the South West due to the Bola Tinubu factor. He is most likely to win some States in the South/South and South East, but his strength is in the North. Atiku is still a very influential man in the North and I dont see anyone beating him there. The North are now the kingmakers in this election and the chances of them abandoning their own to go fir a Yoruba or Igbo man is remote

With this, I predict that the eventual winner of the 2023 Presidential election will be Atiku Abubakar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by mycar: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2022
I don't take any personal opinion that comes in the evening serious, it usually comes from whatever activities one engages in during the day, like this one that was inspired by meth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by Frigga13: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Atiku is the next President

He no get opposition at all

Pdp is the incoming government

Power to the people
North 2023.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by ChangetheChange: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Atiku will win ...end of discussion
Only Tinubu zombies still hallucinate, believe and hope Tinubu will get more votes than Atiku in the North

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by GamalNasser: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
He will win My polling unit in Lekki Phase 1

1 Like

Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by rolams(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
No party is good or bad because that's just the name or platform the candidates belong. It has nothing to do with the performance of the winning candidates. We only have some bad candidates moving around with their fellow bad squad with bad ideology!

1 Like

Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by Oddfinder001: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
rolams:
No party is good or bad because that's just the name or platform the candidates belong. It has nothing to do with the performance of the winning candidates. We only have some bad candidates moving around with their fellow bad squad with bad ideology!
Omo a bad party will remove a gud and performing governor. E.g Ambode

1 Like

Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by Sannisege: 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Atiku himself knows that he can’t win the election. Giving Atiku the presidential ticket was the biggest undoing of PDP.

3 Likes

Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by Trinitycian: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
No doubt about this! Atiku’s time is 2023.
Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by Trinitycian: 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sannisege:
Atiku himself knows that he can’t win the election. Giving Atiku the presidential ticket was the biggest undoing of PDP.

Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by rolams(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Oddfinder001:

Omo a bad party will remove a gud and performing governor. E.g Ambode

That's not a party but a group of bad people. Party Na only the name and logo.
Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by asanausana91: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Atiku is the next president. Only crumbs eaters will not agree with the op.

2 Likes

Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by PandoraObi: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
that will be alright, let see who will go back to biafra or death
Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by LegendHero(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Lol beer parlor analysis.
Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by abuwidad(m): 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
gidgiddy:
Theres no difference between PDP and APC, both are as bad as they come. Both parties are disastrous. However, elections will hold and there can only be one winner.

Peter Obi: Is a good candidate but has zero chance of winning any state in the North. It is impossible to win the Presidency without winning any of the 19 states in the North. However, Peter Obi will do well in the South/South and South East, may be even Lagos.

Bola Tinubu: will do well in the South West, he has zero chance of winning any State in the South East and South/South. Most people in the South East dont like him anyway. His entire hope of winning is if APC controlled States in the North go for him, but the Atiku factor looms large over that

Atiku Abubakar: Atiku Abubakar seems most likely to win the Presidency. I dont think Atiku will win any State in the South West due to the Bola Tinubu factor. He is most likely to win some States in the South/South and South East, but his strength is in the North. Atiku is still a very influential man in the North and I dont see anyone beating him there. The North are now the kingmakers in this election and the chances of them abandoning their own to go fir a Yoruba or Igbo man is remote

With this, I predict that the eventual winner of the 2023 Presidential election will be Atiku Abubakar

Very poor analysis, what influence is someone that is referred to as Banza! got in the north. Stop your armchair research Bro.

1 Like

Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by Sergio101(m): 12:10am On Aug 11, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol beer parlor analysis.

I saw your analysis on a thread yesterday abi last two days...... you analysed even to the extent of wanting simultaneous equation.

It was good tho but man...... there's one thing you and your ilks don't normally consider.

The thing is "Alexandrian Gordon's knot of Tinubu". None of you Tinubu supporters always consider this(same thing Garfield1 was doing in Osun election). You people normally think the whole thing linear without thinking back to close the circuit.

1. Muslim/Muslim ticket......None of you Tinubu supporters has ever seen this as a limiting factor but has always taken it as a trivial. imagine a situation where Obi takes Christian as a vice

2. Controversial man in a broader field..... that Tinubu wins/thrives in controversy may be good and favours him but in a confined place. Nigeria is too big for his controversial issues to win any contestant presidential election.

If the structure issues must affect the 2023 election, then I do say that the op to this thread is right (Atiku may have it, though I hate the man). If the structure issues must not affect.....then obi may have it.

Regardless.....all opinion are respected
Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by garfield1: 12:13am On Aug 11, 2022
Sergio101:

I saw your analysis on a thread yesterday abi last two days...... you analysed even to the extent of wanting simultaneous equation.

It was good tho but man...... there's one thing you and your ilks don't normally consider.

The thing is "Alexandrian Gordon's knot of Tinubu". None of you Tinubu supporters always consider this(same thing Garfield1 was doing in Osun election). You people normally think the whole thing linear without thinking back to close the circuit.

1. Muslim/Muslim ticket......None of you Tinubu supporters has ever seen this as a limiting factor but has always taken it as a trivial. imagine a situation where Obi takes Christian as a vice

The Muslim Muslim thing won't matter much afterall most Christians dont vote apc
Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by Sergio101(m): 12:25am On Aug 11, 2022
garfield1:

The Muslim Muslim thing won't matter much afterall most Christians dont vote apc

Bro, if any should be overlooked in the coming election.....it should not be this Muslim/Muslim issue.

Remember the percentage ratio of Muslim to Christian is assumed 53:49. The gap is not much and in this case there will be three Muslims to share vote.

Two majority Muslim from the north(Atiku and kwakwanso)
And a minority Muslim from the south (Bola Ahmed Tinubu).

so bro.....tell me how Tinubu has much chance in this scenario.

Also remember that some other factors like "Buhari misrule" will reduce the chances of APC.

ASUU is on strike and the youths are the majority by far in the already completed voters registration (deep!!)

1 Like

Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by garfield1: 12:47am On Aug 11, 2022
Sergio101:

Bro, if any should be overlooked in the coming election.....it should not be this Muslim/Muslim issue.

Remember the percentage ratio of Muslim to Christian is assumed 53:49. The gap is not much and in this case there will be three Muslims to share vote.

Two majority Muslim from the north(Atiku and kwakwanso)
And a minority Muslim from the south (Bola Ahmed Tinubu).

so bro.....tell me how Tinubu has much chance in this scenario.

Also remember that some other factors like "Buhari misrule" will reduce the chances of APC.

ASUU is on strike and the youths are the majority by far in the already completed voters registration (deep!!)

50% of those that registered for PVC won't collect esp those that registered this year.only those that registered early will have their pvcs. The Muslim Muslim thing is dying down just like other controversies.honestly a lot of Christians do not really care.most of those that are bothered by the Muslim Muslim thing are those that won't vote tinubu,mostly from ss and se and northern Christians.they always vote pdp.
The Muslim votes won't be shared.most of them will go with tinubu.the more Christians attack the mm ticket,the more they resolve to vote tinubu.again,mm ticket will look attractive to fanatic Muslims.the north do not like atiku,they see him as too liberal plus picking an igbotic vice.kwankwaso cannot win outside kano,his influence is not that wide.Muslims usually vote more than Christians.come next year,most Christians will remain at home as usual.Peter obi cannot get all xtian votes.atiku will get some,tinubu too.tinubu will get at least 60% Muslim votes...
A lot of people in the rural areas do not know peter obi.they only know apc,pdp.I just returned from a research in ogoja,cross river state.I saw no billboards of peter obi throughout the journey but I saw that of tinubu and atiku.if you doubt me,come over
Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by JohnBullMySon: 12:53am On Aug 11, 2022
gidgiddy:

Atiku Abubakar: Atiku Abubakar seems most likely to win the Presidency. I dont think Atiku will win any State in the South West due to the Bola Tinubu factor. He is most likely to win some States in the South/South and South East, but his strength is in the North. Atiku is still a very influential man in the North and I don't see anyone beating him there. The North are now the kingmakers in this election and the chances of them abandoning their own to go fir a Yoruba or Igbo man is remote

Not just the is the most likely, he's already won the election IMO. Not that I like him but it is almost impossible to imagine how he'll lose to Obi or Tinubu. I just keep laughing at those living in delusion online. People really hate reality.
Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by Lovelive: 1:38am On Aug 11, 2022
You are not a good political forcaster.

Know this and save your sanity.

Me and I remain Obidient without structures , PO-ssible 2023-2031

gidgiddy:

Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 11, 2022
Obi will win Atiku and Tinubu before 2pm
Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by Abdu81: 2:43am On Aug 11, 2022
garfield1:

All christians in the north do, in past.
Re: The Person Most Likely To Win The Presidential Race Is Atiku by kenzysmith: 3:03am On Aug 11, 2022
Who told u the north like atiku as bad as buhari ist tenure the north still stand by buhari just to show u the hatred they have for atiku obi does need to win a state in the north he just need 15% from each of the northern states obi will clear south east, South south, and half of western States

(1) (Reply)

Outrage Greets Ranking Of Nigeria As 2nd Most Terrorized Country / 2023: Primate Ayodele Predicts Buni, Wike, Tambuwal As President (Throwback) / Pinocchio Obi Is Globo Homo's Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.