Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

2023: Heart Felt Message To My Fellow Yoruba Men And Women - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Heart Felt Message To My Fellow Yoruba Men And Women (600 Views)

Anger In Nigeria Police Over IGP Egbetokun’s Bias Towards Fellow Yoruba Officers / My Fellow Yoruba Brothers And Sisters, Don’t Be Deceived / How Sunday Igboho Was Betrayed By His Fellow Yoruba Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Heart Felt Message To My Fellow Yoruba Men And Women by ImDStar: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
Are you in Nigeria?
If yes, are you proud of this government?
If no, who brought them in?

Does the suffering people are going through means anything to you at all, or you want Tinubu to be President by all means knowing fully well that he's very weak and 86yrs old?

Do you want Tinubu to be President simply because he's a Yoruba man?

In all sincerity, can Tinubu handle all the problems and challenges Nigerians are going through? Considering the fact that he's 86yrs old and seriously ill and age is not on his part.

Buhari said old age prevented him from performing as president on so many occasions, and here we are again, people want us to vote for Tinubu who's obviously very very weak health wise and age wise to continue from where Buhari stopped.

Why didn't they give us Osinbanjo or Amechi at least, I am voting for Peter Obi because he's younger, healthy and smart business man, resources manager, and prudent a man.

Were you born and destined to suffer to death? No.
How has Buhari been President affected kastina state positively? Instead there are killings and kidnapping on a daily basis.

I am a proud Yoruba man from Ikare Akoko Ondo state though Lagos base. myself, friends and family are fully OBIdient..

Can you have Shettima as your President God forbid anything happens to Tinubu? Please let's not allow ourselves be deceived like 2015, it will be foolishness on our side.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Heart Felt Message To My Fellow Yoruba Men And Women by Obudupikin: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Bless you, sir.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Heart Felt Message To My Fellow Yoruba Men And Women by oyin44: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Look at this small kid

How did you know tinubu is 86yr

Were you there when he was born?. grin grin

Ipob terrorist spotted... cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Heart Felt Message To My Fellow Yoruba Men And Women by derecho(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Point of correction
Tinubu is 87...he was born March 1935

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Heart Felt Message To My Fellow Yoruba Men And Women by BeardedMeat(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
oyin44:
Look at this small kid

How did you know tinubu is 86%

Where were you here when he was born. grin grin

Ipob terrorist spotted... cheesy grin
Anyone that says the truth is Ipob terrorist to yoruba mooslims.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Heart Felt Message To My Fellow Yoruba Men And Women by ObaOfYorubaLand: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tribal cards won't work in this election.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Heart Felt Message To My Fellow Yoruba Men And Women by Gentlerespect76: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
God bless you bro. And I mean it!!

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Heart Felt Message To My Fellow Yoruba Men And Women by ImDStar: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Amen and you too.
We must not allow ourselves to be played again.

Obudupikin:
Bless you, sir.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Heart Felt Message To My Fellow Yoruba Men And Women by ImDStar: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Amen, you too.
Thank you.
Gentlerespect76:
God bless you bro. And I mean it!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Heart Felt Message To My Fellow Yoruba Men And Women by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 11, 2022
@OP.

Your "fellow" Yorubas indeed. Get the he'll out of here with your IPOBian deception. You're fooling no one.

Imagine a "Yoruba" saying "the fact that he's 86yrs old". The fact that your 86 year old dad who is Tinubu's classmate confirmed with their joint school picture right?

An IPObian fundamentalist can never know to be fair to others as a genuine Yoruba would be. You only know how to lie against others maliciously, hatefully and without an iota of godly conscience.
Re: 2023: Heart Felt Message To My Fellow Yoruba Men And Women by ImDStar: 4:32am On Aug 11, 2022
Ok, let's assume my he's not 86yrs how old is he?

Do you know anything about Tinubu that no Nigerian is aware?
How else do you want to convince me?

People from my town were kidnapped few days ago, so I am supposed to be dancing in jubilation to that to thank Buhari and Tinubu for bringing change?

I sincerely pray you don't fall victim of that.

candidtalk:
@OP.

Your "fellow" Yorubas indeed. Get the he'll out of here with your IPOBian deception. You're fooling no one.

Imagine a "Yoruba" saying "the fact that he's 86yrs old". The fact that your 86 year old dad who is Tinubu's classmate confirmed with their joint school picture right?

An IPObian fundamentalist can never know to be fair to others as a genuine Yoruba would be. You only know how to lie against others maliciously, hatefully and without an iota of godly conscience.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Heart Felt Message To My Fellow Yoruba Men And Women by ajekpaks(m): 6:29am On Aug 11, 2022
ImDStar:
Ok, let's assume my he's not 86yrs how old is he?

Do you know anything about Tinubu that no Nigerian is aware?
How else do you want to convince me?

People from my town were kidnapped few days ago, so I am supposed to be dancing in jubilation to that to thank Buhari and Tinubu for bringing change?

I sincerely pray you don't fall victim of that.

Re: 2023: Heart Felt Message To My Fellow Yoruba Men And Women by butterfly777(m): 6:36am On Aug 11, 2022
Meanwhile, raising issue about someone's poor health is not the same as mocking it. Let's be guided.

The Presidency of a nation is a very sensitive position that affects millions of lives for many years, hence every detail needs to be scrutinized. If a contestant is too old or sick, we have to talk about it for our own sakes and for the sake of our children.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Cheap Propaganda Is Bringing Him Down Before His Admirers / Re: Peter Obi Is In USA Campaigning For Nigerians Who Won't Vote... / Kanu’s Health Worsens, Suffers intestine Disorder – lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.