Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) (3406 Views)

Aregbesola Reacts To Results Emanating From Osun APC Guber Primary / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... / "Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Penguin2: 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zajnXC86L0

This man says his name is Bayo from Osun State. According to him, he came to Anambra State as a Youth Corps Member in 1994 but was retained after his service.

Mr Bayo has risen to become a Director in the Office of the Head of Service of Anambra State.

12 Likes

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Penguin2: 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
One of Tinubu BATstards’s campaign agenda against Peter Obi is that he is an ethnic bigot, some went as far as claiming that Peter Obi even sacked Civil Servants from Abia, Imo and other Igbo States, as demonstration of abhorrence for other people that are not from Anambra.

Now, why did Peter Obi not sack Mr Bayo if he was such a bigot?

While the claim that Peter Obi sacked Civil Servants from other states is false, let’s even assume it’s true, then what if it was inspired by the need to instill merit where people not qualified enough were let go irrespective of where they are from?

I want Nigerians to know one thing… Peter Obi is a cosmopolitan, a pluralist, a democrat to the core, a pan-Nigerian, etc.

So, if you are part of fence sitters, do not let Tinubu Urchins sway you with lies and dubious propaganda.

Nigeria’s only hope of survival lies with Peter Obi. Vote for him.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by robinso01(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
And there are thousands of igbo civil servants in South West. So, no big deal here.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by dollytino4real(f): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
One out of 1M, civil service work tribalism use hand touch ground in every state. Whether rivers state in dis Wike regime own bad!! Atleast Amaechi employed teachers from all state as far u are in rivers state, but Wike own no go area

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by floss(m): 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by rusher14: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
They found the only man in millions.

Na wa o!

5 Likes

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Ddokie: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
rusher14:
They found the only man in millions.

Na wa o!

Point of note is that no one has denied him of his benefits and rights as a yoruba civil servant in the south east which is what those of you who have never left yorubaland want everyone else to believe.

In 27 years he has risen through the ranks and gotten to the top of his career in the so called south east where non indigenes are not allowed to thrive.

18 Likes

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by rusher14: 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
Ddokie:

Point of note is that no one has denied him of his benefits and rights as a yoruba civil servant in the south east which is what those of you who have never left yorubaland want everyone else to believe.

In 27 years he has risen through the ranks and gotten to the top of his career in the so called south east where non indigenes are not allowed to thrive.

There is a place called Umulokpa in Enugu State, right next to Nsukka.

When we were reaching such hamlets you were probably a zygote.
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Omoslim26: 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
My friend who I gave connections to building materials business in Owerri no wan come back Osun State since 2014 him talk se Owerri too sweet to leave grin
Forget all this frustrated children spreading hate here ndi otu morh247,diadem10,rekhina, Kalashnikov49,deletaller,cursed oloyeofegbe in reality niggas just go out there to hustle to survive no time for senseless tribal hate grin

12 Likes

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by ThrownBack: 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
I will not like to drag this, because it may reveal who I am. Up to 5 of my workers are yoruba people living in the east. When I find people online pretenthat it's only Igbos that move to Lagos, I will be laughing inside.

10 Likes

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by ThrownBack: 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
Modphase:
How many of your foolish igbos have Tinubu denied n why the you miserable pathetic soul hate him for nothing while you celebrate collosus failures like Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Peter Peter Obi Kalu Orji Theodore Orji Abaribe etc

Stop foaming in the mouth, speak clearly so we can hear you. Now start afresh.

You said?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Ddokie: 12:12am On Aug 11, 2022
rusher14:

There is a place called Umulokpa in Enugu State, right next to Nsukka.

When we were reaching such hamlets you were probably a zygote.

I am from nsukka and schooled in nsukka. There are many yorubas on campus doing well.

Your point exactly?

9 Likes

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Ddokie: 12:21am On Aug 11, 2022
Modphase:
How many of your foolish igbos have Tinubu denied n why the you miserable pathetic soul hate him for nothing while you celebrate collosus failures like Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Peter Peter Obi Kalu Orji Theodore Orji Abaribe etc

You sound like someone who is foaming in the mouth or brain.

Firstly, I don't hate Tinubu. I just don't like his brand of politics, and I don't want him to be my president for a lot of valid reasons I honestly don't think you can grasp, because your emotions have successfully suspended your ability to be reasonable.

Secondly, I will like you to provide one thread on NL where you have seen igbos celebrating the failures you mentioned up there save for PO and Abaribe?

9 Likes

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Nijablast: 1:54am On Aug 11, 2022
Penguin2:
This says his name is Bayo from Osun State. According to him, he came to Anambra State as a Youth Corps Member in 1994 but was retained after his service.

Mr Bayo has risen to become a Director in the Office of the Head of Service of Anambra State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zajnXC86L0
Shame on you .... Only one man when
My father's house in Ondo na Ibo man dey live their with his twelve children, my papa village house na Ibo they live there too... You are now projecting only one miserable life living in Anambra... It shows how accommodating you people are.. This shows what we post here used to enter your body... We have millions of Yeebos here in Southwest how many Okoro's we go interview like this

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 11, 2022
dollytino4real:
One out of 1M, civil service work tribalism use hand touch ground in every state. Whether rivers state in dis Wike regime own bad!! Atleast Amaechi employed teachers from all state as far u are in rivers state, but Wike own no go area
WIKE na person?
Someone that should be benefitting from Rehabilitation...
We cry of Racism when Tribalism is the order of the day...
Have you ever thought of someone in the person of WIKE as presidential flag bearer...?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Advocate500: 5:26am On Aug 11, 2022
One of my man his name is ola ,a furniture maker,he came did work in our hotel in owerri, for over 20years he is still living in ikenegbu with his family. This lies most of this children keep telling in order to spit others and promote Tinubu is absurd.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by YorubaIsGreat(m): 5:29am On Aug 11, 2022
Obidient cretins are braindead ooh, so what dey make you dey shine your dirty teeth because of one Yoruba man wey dey work in that pigsty state

3 Likes

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by dollytino4real(f): 5:32am On Aug 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

WIKE na person?
Someone that should be benefitting from Rehabilitation...
We cry of Racism when Tribalism is the order of the day...
Have you ever thought of someone in the person of WIKE as presidential flag bearer...?
that is eh!! We did npower he just behaved as if his state did not benefit from us, wen other states absolved those serious ones, Rivers just left us and I was among those faithful ones thinking they will employ us or compensate us nothing com out from rivers
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Masterclass32: 5:47am On Aug 11, 2022
But, tribalists (most of whom have never travelled outside their region) would want you to believe that non-Igbos are not given a level-playing ground to thrive in the east.
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Idiotseverywher: 5:49am On Aug 11, 2022
robinso01:
And there are thousands of igbo civil servants in South West. So, no big deal here.
. Which of the state please?
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by obyrich(m): 6:04am On Aug 11, 2022
robinso01:
It's a big deal because it refutes the claim that igbos do not accommodate none indigenes. He came as a Corp member and has risen to a director. He is from Osun. There are many others too.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by obyrich(m): 6:05am On Aug 11, 2022
Ddokie:

You sound like someone who is foaming in the mouth or brain.

Firstly, I don't hate Tinubu. I just don't like his brand of politics, and I don't want him to be my president for a lot of valid reasons I honestly don't think you can grasp, because your emotions have successfully suspended your ability to be reasonable.

Secondly, I will like you to provide one thread on NL where you have seen igbos celebrating the failures you mentioned up there save for PO and Abaribe?

He is a yourba Muslim. They have a characteristic way of communication. Always cursing.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by shortIGBOman: 6:08am On Aug 11, 2022
Another LIES from IPOB Traders and their Oga, Peter ObiTUARY. We will never believe anything IGBO say online. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by shortIGBOman: 6:11am On Aug 11, 2022
Masterclass32:
But, tribalists (most of whom have never travelled outside their region) would want you to believe that non-Igbos are not given a level-playing ground to thrive in the east.

Na lie. None Igbo don't stay in the East. It's not Productive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by techWriter3: 6:11am On Aug 11, 2022
And there not hundreds of Nigerians s civil servants in South West
Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by Obidient4life3: 6:14am On Aug 11, 2022
Modphase:

The only foolish person here is you. You are not just foolish , you are a mo.r.on

4 Likes

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by ajekpaks(m): 6:18am On Aug 11, 2022
There are Yoruba peoples everywhere, they're also travellers... despite the claims of some urchins, a healthy population of Yorubas are also in the east making a killing for themselves... And many other ethnic groups as well...

The Amala you would eat at New Heaven junction Enugu will rival Amala Shitta Surulere

Visit and you'll see Yoruba professionals in different fields converging to network next to the aboki's shop that equally hosts a number of Northerners as well

Lagos just like every major city in the world will naturally attract people from different parts so the narrative of the east not being receptive is not only flawed but extremely deceptive...

1 Like

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by BlackPantherxXx: 6:30am On Aug 11, 2022
ThrownBack:
I will not like to drag this, because it may reveal who I am. Up to 5 of my workers are yoruba people living in the east. When I find people online pretenthat it's only Igbos that move to Lagos, I will be laughing inside.

Keep deceiving yourself .... what are you revealing ?

That you are a gala seller in Lagos traffic ? grin

Someone who has the time to notice Throwback, a very intelligent guy, cry over his posts and copy his moniker is definitely not a successful person offline.

So... try another tack. Sell enough gala to buy data today. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by JAMO84: 6:37am On Aug 11, 2022
Ipob propaganda

No be only Bayo, na Chinedu

3 Likes

Re: Meet Man From Osun State Who Has Worked In Anambra Since 1994 (vid) by cocolacec(m): 6:49am On Aug 11, 2022
Ddokie:

Yorubas will only take Igbos serious, the day Yorubas become your Governors,LG chairmen,Commissioners,House of Assembly member like your tribesmen in Lagos.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Lp Lost In Enugu. / Nigeria’s N40bn Satellite Missing From Orbit ! / 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.