Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE (22110 Views)

North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" / Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin / Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Simplythebest: 8:12am On Aug 11, 2022
Then our yoruba is finish cus there is no development in yoruba land without the Igbos. Check the places were u have Igbos and the place u don't have Igbos and compare.
gentiles:
This tribe is highly intolerant. What if Yorubas retaliate by doing same in the west, not just in politics but also send them packing economically.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by zeenaman: 8:12am On Aug 11, 2022
Penguin2:
Stupid Tinubu BATstards…

They will pay kangaroo group to issue stupid statement that nobody in Igboland will hear except the press.

Then Tinubu urchins will rush to start campaigning with it on how Igbos are intolerant of other candidates and their supporters.

If you believe this rubbish news then you are one of the most stupid of humans to ever walk planet earth.

Ndi ala!
You people have made Tinubu your God capable of doing anything. You even believe he can be in Lagos and make you witness earthquake in Anambra on election day. You are really dull, I don't understand why

2 Likes

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by stampo: 8:12am On Aug 11, 2022
FAKE NEWS....
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Alawode01(m): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2022
No reasonable youths from west that can take you serious before now, because want you want is Biafra not Nigeria.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Indispensable85(m): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2022
This is why people call Obi an IPOB project. What if youths of other regions also say this to those promoting Obi? Senseless animals!

1 Like

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by gigabyte13: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2022
Una don start abi.......
Una go first go find trouble, if the trouble start, una go dey claim victim....
Issokay we are watching
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Coldie(m): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2022
Don’t take them seriously these people are an ipob affiliated group.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Amoo89: 8:15am On Aug 11, 2022
PVision2020:

https://guardian.ng/news/igbo-youths-ask-promoters-of-tinubu-to-keep-off-south-east/?utm_term=Autofeed&echobox=twitter_post&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1660187365

Yoruba people too should stone all igbos away from southwest. Yoruba people wake up this is not about tinubu or obi it is about region if they did not want someone from our region we also condemn someone from theirs. Wake up

2 Likes

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by olisaEze(m): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2022
Which dirty coalition of which yeye SE youth leaders? Has anyone asked Obi to keep off the SW?? All these people talking trash are not campaigning for #ObiDatti but are rather working to turn public opinion against him by whipping up tribal sentiments. There’s nothing they have found to hold against the man himself, so his weak point is his large following. Many of whom are angry at the ruling party’s destructive policies & infantile lies! Even the Bible acknowledges that when the children of God are gathered, the devil is always in attendance! There’s really nothing new under this our hot sun... nothing wen Musa no go see for dis im Oga gate! grin
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Navalsadiq(m): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2022
mayklef:

Boss, i live and stay in core NORTH, and l can boldly say Obi will have a good percentage of votes in the North....know this and know peace
you don't know the politics of the north .what happened to wike is what will happen to obi.

When you know this you will restrategize
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Kobicove(m): 8:21am On Aug 11, 2022
This sort of conduct is not acceptable in a free country
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Jack500: 8:21am On Aug 11, 2022
Ecos:
grin
Another lie created by tilumbu urchins . We know better. Try another strategy. But what do u have to say about those yóruba boys threatening and wanting to hijack the obidient rally in Lagos? Threatening the Igbo and telling them to go their state to do their rally, that Lagos is not Igbo land. U see the hypocrisy? We no longer buy this nonsense propaganda.

Because they know that Obi is gaining momentum and they have strategies to use tribal and religion sentiment to try to scatter God's agenda but it's too late because u can't beat the reach

Go and do your obedient rally in your region, the trouble you are looking for will consume you if you try that nonsense in Yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by specialmati(m): 8:22am On Aug 11, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
The way IPOB is backing Peter Obi with full force of terror and intimidation, one wonders what their end game is grin undecided
grin grin grin grin grin if Nigeria was working Ipob won't have been an issue. Everyone wants a working Nigeria

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Babalola0920: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2022
kristonium:
It shouldn't get to this level.

Let's tolerate one another.

FYI, I'm Obidient!

How can we have someone who comes from region that doesn't tolerate it own talkmore of outsider that's why LAGOS is blessed state
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Aldol: 8:32am On Aug 11, 2022
seunmsg:

The insincerity of Peter Obi and his supporters is sickening. Is Guardian newspaper a pro-Tinubu media platform?

A pro-Peter Obi media platform just published a threat to the Tinubu campaign organization and all Tinubu supporters and instead of Peter Obi and his supporters to condemn and disavow the statement, they simply play around and then blame Tinubu for the publication. Is Tinubu issuing threats against himself?

Is this how Peter Obi will treat all concerns relating to other parts of the country if he becomes the president? Is this how he will look away and start blaming the victims when Ipob, ESN and UGM start killing other Nigerians under an Obi presidency? This is a new low for you guys.
These are my major concerns, I pity people supporting Obi
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by PaAdu02(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2022
An unfortunate being like you,ur madness is a timing bomb tickling to time to explode,2023 will shock u and ur mad group,ur tribe alone ,no matter how many you people are can’t superimposed Obi on US,the North would not vote for you guys,just wake up,another wailing loading for you come 2023.God punish u
Penguin2:
Stupid Tinubu BATstards…

They will pay kangaroo group to issue stupid statement that nobody in Igboland will hear except the press.

Then Tinubu urchins will rush to start campaigning with it on how Igbos are intolerant of other candidates and their supporters.

If you believe this rubbish news then you are one of the most stupid of humans to ever walk planet earth.

Ndi ala!
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by mayklef(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2022
Navalsadiq:
you don't know the politics of the north .what happened to wike is what will happen to obi.

When you know this you will restrategize

Do you know core Northerns voted more for Wike, he was betrayed by his own southern brothers, and thats my fear for Obi
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by mayklef(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Look at how you are struggling to defend what you know deep in your heart is a tribal struggle..... Continue

I am Igbo and I am not voting for Peter Obi
Thats the beautiful of democracy, but whatever the result, we have our conscience to battle with for 4years
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Geminiivory: 8:37am On Aug 11, 2022
mayklef:
i've said it before, the bad eggs among Obi's people will ruin him chances, just the same way they ruined their biafra dream.....now let me state this clearly, OBIDIENT is a national struggle and not a Tribal struggle.
I am a yorubaman with a good number of northern friends, and i can confidently say this ObiDatti movement is a wildfire spreading across Nigeria especially the youths.
Lets all stay united to fight and secure our future from the hands of these entitled old moneybags

I understand your point but you even know say e never reach like that
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by olusipimp(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:
For the bastard Yorubas following Peter Obi it is clear to you now that the igbos will turn you to second class citizen if he wins election. He will destroy and dismember NIGERIA if allowed to win. You will never be able to go to east anymore. PO is IPOB candidate. A word is enough for the wise.
Ode...and u don talk sense so..
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Thomasankara(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Navalsadiq(m): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2022
mayklef:

Do you know core Northerns voted more for Wike, he was betrayed by his own southern brothers, and thats my fear for Obi
I like your school of thought some mufasa would have been attacking me like the other dumb head who mentioned me
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by wallarwallar(m): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2022
Can u imagine dis useless fools if dis threat come from other region den go dey cry up and down marginalisation crazy sets of tribal bigot. Very worst region to coexist with. Unstable set of people
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by wallarwallar(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2022
olusipimp:

Ode...and u don talk sense so..

Na u con talk sense abi.. Omo Ale
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:43am On Aug 11, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Anybody that votes for PDP in Lagos would be thrown inside the lagoon, who said that??
Oya tell us with proof who said that
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by tamdun: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2022
mayklef:
i've said it before, the bad eggs among Obi's people will ruin him chances, just the same way they ruined their biafra dream.....now let me state this clearly, OBIDIENT is a national struggle and not a Tribal struggle.
I am a yorubaman with a good number of northern friends, and i can confidently say this ObiDatti movement is a wildfire spreading across Nigeria especially the youths.
Lets all stay united to fight and secure our future from the hands of these entitled old moneybags
U are not a Yoruba, be proud of ur godforsaken tribe, below is ur past post where u called yoruba people ndi brown roof

1 Like

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Neitan(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Spagmoore(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=Penguin2 post=115588446]

No bad eggs bro…

Nobody or group in Southeast made that statement.

The statement is the figment of imagination of Tinubu BATstards who want to use it to perpetuate their useless propaganda of how Igbos are intolerant.

Don’t read any meaning to it.[/quote

I know u guys will still put the blame on tinubu..... Make una continue.......
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2022
The bat things that Amadioha had forbidden underrated South east and even insulted them to come and see him in Abuja meanwhile he went to South South! Una think say "mumu na for every region" it get people wey no be mumu, they want their right respected and no one who tramples on it will go free! Go one south east youths! Meanwhile! Biafra Restoration!
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Bionic07: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
[/quote]
Jagabanofafrica post=115588736:
[quote author=Jagabanofafrica post=115588736]
Omo iya, you're quoting a bloody flatron, he isn't one of us o! Check his moniker. No true Omoluabi will vote an Obi after hearing such threat from his kinsmen, i am a Christian & i'm totally BATified!
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by SenatePresdo(m): 8:47am On Aug 11, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Oya tell us with proof who said that

Somebody that can't differentiate between a question and a statement is not fit to quote me.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Thomasankara(m): 8:48am On Aug 11, 2022
Penguin2:
Stupid Tinubu BATstards…

Ndi ala!

[/color]Now see what u typed, didn't it buttress the position of those youths issuing threat? It is inbuilt, you can't hide it. [color=#770077]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Abductions Of School Girls, Women / 2023 Presidency: Who Becomes APC’s Flagbearer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.