Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE (22087 Views)

North East Youth - "Our Rejection Of Shettima Stands" / Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin / Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Christistruth00: 9:26am On Aug 11, 2022
obynzo:

He came to NK's father funeral so what. you this guy you are still in the business of fake news don't worryF a surprise is waiting for you.

Birds of a feather flock together

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Echoban: 9:26am On Aug 11, 2022
Penguin2:
Stupid Tinubu BATstards…

They will pay kangaroo group to issue stupid statement that nobody in Igboland will hear except the press.

Then Tinubu urchins will rush to start campaigning with it on how Igbos are intolerant of other candidates and their supporters.

If you believe this rubbish news then you are one of the most stupid of humans to ever walk planet earth.

Ndi ala!

U urself as an Obi person, can u visit Anambra on Monday?

1 Like

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by GoodLife4live: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2022
Abdu81:
This thread was sponsored move to the front page immediately.

Obi and his team must be proactive against tinubu's desperation.
March the people with national media.

The tinubu paid hoodlums are threatening Igbos in Lagos why haven't that been published.

If dis report eventually true... .I see a situation were by nyamiris are not Allowed to vote in 7 states...

Lagos
Ogun
Osun
Oyo
Ondo
Ekiti
Kwara
Even in some northern state... Nyamiris peoples are too hatefull..

Dey see Southwest as a real Coward...

I am a Yoruba from North Central ...

You guy should just avoid dis scenerio.. because it not going to favour nyamiri at last...

But if I may ask , must we toll dis line ?
I knew, it will get to dis since Igbos are the main supporters of this ibos agenda...
Threatening and bullying every Nigerians that has contrary opinion....to the extend that they have to pay sealord cultists to sing derogatory song against Tinubu after successfully used religion intolerance/ discrimination tools to discredit Tinubu and brainwashed Christians minority ethinicies in the north and Southern part of the country saying tinubu is going to islamized nigerians ...

When Reno was telling NIGERIANS about dis ipob supporters in Obidient camp... Many thoughts he was playing politics...

These are hypocricies of ibos... IF ANY CELEBRATE SHOW THIER SUPPORT FOR TINUBU OR ATIKU Dey we say he or she collected bribe AND START CYBER BULLYING , THREATENING THAT PEESON'S LIFE AND FAMILY.... DIS IS THIER SLOGAN. ( SAYING SEY SUFFER NO DEY TIRE YOU ? (2) PETER OBI NO DEY GIVE SHI-SHI ) from thier reasoning , any celebrate that supports OBI dis not collect bribe...

Let me state dis clear to those that want to hear the truth... Majority nyamiris are not tolerant in nature... If obi eventually won... This group will continue cyber bullying of anybody who try to conderm or critize obi administration .... I foresee disappearing of freedom of speech and a northern progrom...

I so much believe the news , because some of the zombies here saying similar things on nairaland

They said anybody that's voting tinubu in dis coming election need a brain check...same tinubu that outsmarted nyamiri fit politicians in just concluded apc primaries election....

Same unfit tinubu ruling over thier fathers and mothers and siblims in SOUTHWEST... While your region with welfit policians still look very primitives and underdeveloped with somany insecurities raving each communities

Can't u see that it Is u guys that need brain check ...

On TINUBU MANDATE I STAND
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Ak83: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2022
Coolsperm:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu , Muslim Muslim ticket is an insult to us
u are ONLY speaking for yoursef. There are many yoruba christian ready to die for TINUBU. Tinubu's mandate is beyond religion. many reasonable yoruba christian knw this.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by easzypeaszy(m): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2022
Ecos:
grin
Another lie created by tilumbu urchins . We know better. Try another strategy. But what do u have to say about those yóruba boys threatening and wanting to hijack the obidient rally in Lagos? Threatening the Igbo and telling them to go their state to do their rally, that Lagos is not Igbo land. U see the hypocrisy? We no longer buy this nonsense propaganda.

Because they know that Obi is gaining momentum and they have strategies to use tribal and religion sentiment to try to scatter God's agenda but it's too late because u can't beat the reach
u dont hv anytin to say more callin it lies.. Una sick fr head
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Christistruth00: 9:29am On Aug 11, 2022
Birds of a feather flock together

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by kollinz1234(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2022
gentiles:
This tribe is highly intolerant. What if Yorubas retaliate by doing same in the west, not just in politics but also send them packing economically.
u didn't think that this could be a mare propaganda from Obi's opponent?

U people should go ahead and vote sentiment. We are all suffering from the one you voted with Buhari.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Gourdoinc(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2022
Christistruth00:

Remember to tell your own to Stay away from the SW
For where, we dey kamkpe for south west. it is the taxes we pay that your government uses to feed you. We will have a voice where we pay our taxes. Do either of you pay your taxes to any state in the south east ?

If our taxes are good enough for you, our votes must also be good enough for you. its non-negotiable.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by ImDStar: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2022
grin and Tinubu is whose candidate?
Buhari unko?
Nobi suffer you still dey suffer?

I will mobilise more educated Yorubas to vote for Peter Obi.

Eniitankorede:
For the bastard Yorubas following Peter Obi it is clear to you now that the igbos will turn you to second class citizen if he wins election. He will destroy and dismember NIGERIA if allowed to win. You will never be able to go to east anymore. PO is IPOB candidate. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by dominic17: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2022
I can confidently tell you no body issued that statement. This is just campeing strategy to win people sympathy.

gentiles:
This tribe is highly intolerant. What if Yorubas retaliate by doing same in the west, not just in politics but also send them packing economically.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Everlastingson: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2022
9jaBloke:
Igbos better refute this statement if they are not in support.

If the Nigerian situation eventually degenerates into a tribal war, nairaland played a key role.

My friend, this is the handiwork of the evil Emilokan and his gangs. Igbo people never said that. Yoruba Muslims hatefully tell you Igbo are intolerant. What a satanic hypocrisy!! Since you were born have you ever heard of Igbo people mistreating strangers in Igbo land? Ignore these evil Yoruba Muslims and their wickedness. Is it not in Lagos you hear of thugs attacking people who came to register for PVC? Who's behind those attacks but Yoruba Muslims sponsored by Emilokan? The drug King has already failed.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Christistruth00: 9:36am On Aug 11, 2022
Gourdoinc:
For where, we dey kamkpe for south west. it is the taxes we pay that your government uses to feed you. We will have a voice where we pay our taxes. Do either of you pay your taxes to any state in the south east ?

If our taxes are good enough for you, our votes must also be good enough for you. its non-negotiable.

And the SE pay the least Tax in the Country?
Keep your useless Taxes even Criminals pay it with more enthusiasm

Just Remember to tell your own to Stay away from the SW

We too will keep out of your Region as you asked

You have Started what you Cannot finish

1 Like

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Everlastingson: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2022
Tfamily:
What is the problems of Igbos, you are all full Lagos and nobody disturb you. Why chasing Tinubu supporters out of the East. Una better be careful ☝️☝️

You're too foolish to reason well.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by jboi81(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=PVision2020 post=115588034]

https://guardian.ng/news/igbo-youths-ask-promoters-of-tinubu-to-keep-off-south-east/?utm_term=Autofeed&echobox=twitter_post&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1660187365

People should disregard this lies and propaganda sponsored by APC or PDP.
They are trying everything to make Obi and labour party look like an Igbo agenda.

They know they don't stand a chance in the east .
Labour party will sure sweep the vote.
Nigerians are tired.
Its just too much, same thing being practised all the time in a style of governance.
Let us have something different, let us give Obi a chance . He seems more responsible to tge good of Nigerians.

Ignore this propaganda anyone can campaign anywhere .
This evil people controlling the system can do anything.
They can even sponsore attacks on people in the east campaigning to prove their propaganda right .
Anything evil you see them propagate , they are capable and weighing the option of carrying it out.
Labour party will campaign everywhere in Nigeria, if other party refused to campaign in the south east, that is there business, its because they know won't get any vote there.
The North is more hostile presently in this country, yet large numbers of Obi supporters are excercising their right.
Please ignore this lies, its an age long game.
The more you wicked lot wants to relegate and reduce and destroy the south east , the more you all will woefully fail in all you do in Jesus name.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Demolakay: 9:38am On Aug 11, 2022
mayklef:
i've said it before, the bad eggs among Obi's people will ruin him chances, just the same way they ruined their biafra dream.....now let me state this clearly, OBIDIENT is a national struggle and not a Tribal struggle.
I am a yorubaman with a good number of northern friends, and i can confidently say this ObiDatti movement is a wildfire spreading across Nigeria especially the youths.
Lets all stay united to fight and secure our future from the hands of these entitled old moneybags
Good one bro.. Am a Yoruba man too,ND all of my family are supporting Peter Obi close to twenty,ND we all have PVC pls let's make dis a national struggle to deliver Nigeria.Tribalism ND ethnicity colouration will NT help any1! D hardship in d land is too much,ND it knows no religion,tribal lines,or ethnicity.God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by 1gbdata: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2022
Goodluck Ibem and Okay Nworu,
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Prinxzona10: 9:41am On Aug 11, 2022
mayklef:
i've said it before, the bad eggs among Obi's people will ruin him chances, just the same way they ruined their biafra dream.....now let me state this clearly, OBIDIENT is a national struggle and not a Tribal struggle.
I am a yorubaman with a good number of northern friends, and i can confidently say this ObiDatti movement is a wildfire spreading across Nigeria especially the youths.
Lets all stay united to fight and secure our future from the hands of these entitled old moneybags

In this article,did you see where they asked Tinubu's supporters to stay away from South East?did you see where they ask them not to campaign in South East?.The op of this article has an evil motive hence the foolish headline(topic)..
They only echoed the same thing every Nigerians are saying about the failed bad government,that Tinubu go about telling people that he helped brought to power or is it because it came from an Igbo people,then it becomes a different ball game altogether huh?
Sometimes,I dislikes average Nigerian mentality or mindsets,people will say or do something,we call it normal buh when people from South East do or say just the same thing,it becomes abnormal,repulsive and big issues.why?why??whywhy?..
I wonder when all these nonsense attitudes or abnormalities would end..
NB:any group can say something on their own and any group can also be bought over to say something that will paint someone's opponent in a bad light...
The truth is that sane Nigerians knows the game more than the players(the evil selfish politicians) now and they are now ahead of the evil doers to rescue Nigeria buh remember to see more of this character assassinations especially towards Peter Obi when the campaign starts and the two regions that will spearhead this evil games would be from some of Tinubu's urchins and some of South East politicians...
The South Easterners excluding their politicians thinks like the South Westerner's politicians while the South Easterner's politicians think like the South Westerners excluding their politicians..
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Eberex(m): 9:42am On Aug 11, 2022
daygee12:

You wey get brain they follow Obi, what has Obi given Anambra people in his 8 years as a governor. We can point to the achievements of Tinubu during his tenor. Don't follow blindly or else u will enter dungeon

That was Tinubu of more than 15yrs ago. He needs to retire at 80yrs. Don't kill the man
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by 9gerian: 9:46am On Aug 11, 2022
Ignore him.

He is not Yoruba. As you can see, he hates Yorubas and only seeks to cause division. There are so many like him on this forum.

Ak83:
u are ONLY speaking for yoursef. There are many yoruba christian ready to die for TINUBU. Tinubu's mandate is beyond religion. many reasonable yoruba christian knw this.

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Tochj(m): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2022
mayklef:
These are faceless group looking for trouble
I think security agencies should arrest these groups
Obi didn't send them
Igbos didn't send them.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Everlastingson: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2022
gentiles:

Is this how easily you can be deceived? So you have accepted this news as true coz it's about the Igbo who you love to hate? Your people told you Igbo are intolerant, have you been troubled by any Igbo man all your life? Tribalism will only take people to hell. Drop tribalism if you want to live forever.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Demolakay: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:
For the bastard Yorubas following Peter Obi it is clear to you now that the igbos will turn you to second class citizen if he wins election. He will destroy and dismember NIGERIA if allowed to win. You will never be able to go to east anymore. PO is IPOB candidate. A word is enough for the wise.

Shut up ur dirty mouth! ur stupidity stinks! Hausa's has been presidents since time immemorial.D Yoruba's didn't BCOM second class citizens under Deir rule.Yoruba's has also president over d affairs of d nation,dey turn no one to second class citizens.Now DAT d Igbos are amplifying one of dier own,ND d man is gathering broad support,ur coming wit dis nonsense.Its NT d Yoruba's supporting Obi DAT are bastards,it's d Yoruba's LYK u DAT despite warnings, decide to support Buhari in 2015 ND 2019 despite d fact DAT dey know d man is incapable,DAT are bastards! look how d man has NW turn Nigeria upside down! ND NW u want us to support anoda vegetable jst because he is one of our own! jst tell me which country in d world develops,by infusing tribalism ND ethnicity into Deir political life.Sane ND development inclined Yoruba youths like me ND odas will continue to support obi.. we want a breath of fresh air! ND God in his mercies will crown our efforts wit success.

1 Like

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by jboi81(m): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=mayklef post=115588177]i've said it before, the bad eggs among Obi's people will ruin him chances, just the same way they ruined their biafra dream.....now let me state this clearly, OBIDIENT is a national struggle and not a Tribal struggle.
Lets all stay united to fight and secure our future from the hands of these entitled old moneybags.

Bro don't fall for this propaganda .
Please let us be smarter than this.
This people are desperately to hold on to the destruction of Nigeria, because they want to old on to power.
You know they will do just anything to paint any good opposition bad.

Look at their desperation , against a young party, look at them acting like the opposition party.
Labour party supporters , ignore all this propaganda, reject it and stay focus, united and completely resolved on having this country turned around for good.

Shun religious and tribal sentiments .
If we agree that we are Nigerians, then we have to fight for equal rights for everyone, Igbo, hausa, yoruba and every other tribe and entity that make up this country.
We will not allow anyone to relegate anyone, we will not allow cheating of the rest by few people or one tribe.
There must be equality ,if we want peace and prosperity .
So comrade let is forge ahead in our struggle and resolve .
Let us continue to admonish the obedient on the right part to follow, yest some are emotional to driven about the whole thing, it can happen, and its happening in all the party.
Alot of gimmicks will be thrown out to get favourable support by this evil party and current holders of power.
Ignore them.
Peace !!
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Emergingnation3(m): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Look at how you are struggling to defend what you know deep in your heart is a tribal struggle..... Continue

I am Igbo Fulani and I am not voting for Peter Obi
Fixed !!!! Fulani Muslim pig.... Be proud of your tribe.......... We have warned Ndigbo that they should stay clear of Nigerian politics, that Hausa/fulani and Afonja will never allow you be president of this contraption...

There's no place for Ndigbo in this contraption..... Biafra is our only hope..

Ndigbo should allow Afonja Muslims and fulani Continue their joint headslamming in Nigeria forever in peace, Biafra is fast coming !!
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Gourdoinc(m): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2022
Christistruth00:

And the SE pay the least Tax in the Country?
Keep your useless Taxes even Criminals pay it

Just Remember to tell your own to Stay away from the SW

You have Started what you Cannot finish
What is this one blabbing about. "pays the least tax" , come how old are you sef. Let it not a Jambite that i am exchanging words with. We are in the south west and will vote and campaign there, There is nothing anyone can do to stop that. IF but one person is harmed for doing that, Well it is a loan you have borrowed and will pay back in full amount and interest.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Prinxzona10: 9:54am On Aug 11, 2022
gentiles:

You talk without thinking,this selfish games you guys are playing will be your undoing believe me because sane Nigerians perfectly understand your games very well now and for your last statement,do you guys have the liver? Can you guys do it? Ranting like a taut you are...
Every time Lagos Lagos,as if Lagos is the only state in South West and for your information, if you guys do anyhow,you collect anyhow.
You guys are everywhere in the world,nobody threatens you even in Nigeria buh to satisfy a very sick old selfish wicked and corrupt man's ambition, you guys keeps threaten Nigerians especially Igbos,thinking that it would be just Igbos,try any funny thing and see hell since you guys refuse to use your filthy brains to think or you think that Nigeria starts from Lagos and ends in Lagos.
You morons should keep making Tinubu a Yoruba presidential stuff,after you come around and project your foolish tribal tendencies on Peter Obi.
Sane Yorubas are making Nigerians proud buh you Tinubu minions refused to be useful to yourselves just because of a dead audio ambition of one man,continue olodo:::
I dislike people that always think on a tribal line or religious line..tuah!!!!
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by nedu666: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2022
Tochj:

These are faceless group looking for trouble
I think security agencies should arrest these groups
Obi didn't send them
Igbos didn't send them.

Arrest ke
Can u arrest people that don't exist
Chk out the names goodluck ibem and okay nworu.
Who the hell nears okay?
Have u ever seen a video or picture of ikechukwu iziguruzo the acclaimed president general of ohaneze?
Yet we keep seeing media release by someone nobody has ever seen
H
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Godian45(m): 9:56am On Aug 11, 2022
Am Igbo for imo state. If this is true then it's totally wrong. But we all know they want to discredit the obidient movement, so I suspect this is coming from the opposition camp.
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by oyin44: 10:00am On Aug 11, 2022
Morphinne:

But it’s advisable for an Easterner to campaign freely in the SW and the North and even have the gut to lead a protest in another person’s State? They want to be allowed free campaign access in other people’s Lands and States, right?
Is this still democracy? If others should try half of what they’re doing, they’ll tag them as being intolerant and start running to the UN claiming marginalization and suppression. People wey never get power and don dey do like mad dog already.
Come rule the zoo make we see grin
bro , don't mind those obituaries.. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by Jsucre(m): 10:03am On Aug 11, 2022
Coolsperm:
Even we Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu , Muslim Muslim ticket is an insult to us
what part of Yoruba are you?
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by stuffs4me(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
The way IPOB is backing Peter Obi with full force of terror and intimidation, one wonders what their end game is grin undecided

Peter Peter Obi is IPOB project.

Obi is IPOB and IPOB is Obi
Re: Coalition of South East Youth Leaders Ask Promoters Of Tinubu To Keep Off SE by TJWR: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2022
What is this one saying? undecided

Ecos:
grin
Another lie created by tilumbu urchins . We know better. Try another strategy. But what do u have to say about those yóruba boys threatening and wanting to hijack the obidient rally in Lagos? Threatening the Igbo and telling them to go their state to do their rally, that Lagos is not Igbo land. U see the hypocrisy? We no longer buy this nonsense propaganda.

Because they know that Obi is gaining momentum and they have strategies to use tribal and religion sentiment to try to scatter God's agenda but it's too late because u can't beat the reach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Olawale Oluwo, Ambode Commissioner Resigns From APC / Maina Has Started Speaking Up On How He Spent The N24bn ―source / Akeredolu: I Won't Reduce Tuition Fees Of Tertiary Institutions In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.