Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Need Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Advice (569 Views)

Please Help Me! I'm Extremely Confused & Need Advice / Need Advice From Married Couples/divorced Women / I Need Advice, I'm Seriously Lost... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice by ANAYO12: 11:28am On Aug 04, 2011
Hi

I am south african lady and i am having a good job,i am involved with a nigerian men i love him and i respect him a lot we have a child together he also love me he love our child more than anything,the was lady who was involve with him and he didnt tell me about the lady.they were still together with her ex and when i am asking about the lady, he said the lady is threatening his life and his afraid of the lady that is why he is agreeing with whatever the lady is saying,bcs he is threatening to deport him back to nigeria.

The lady is been forcing him to  sleep with him she said as long as he is in south africa he wont have another girlfriend without her and now the lady is pregnant and i thinkmy men is the father but when u talk about it he said he is not the father.

we are not leaving together we r  leaving in different city but we see each other everyday and we spend weekends together.

last time when i was in his place i saw the clothes of that lady. when i asked him about it he said the the lady came with the police to take the key of the house so that she can pack his things in.

when he came to this country he got married to be able to stay in this country but when times goes the lay that he was married to for citizenship he demanded so manythings that he can not be able to do them,the ex girlfriend and the lady who got married to him they are working together to take the father of my child down.

he said i must be pertient but i feel dat things are not getting better he disvorcing paper are taking time to come.i realy love this man.

(1) (Reply)

Give Your Home A Facelift! / Great Sacrifice Of A Mother 2 - Mother Sacrificed Herself To Save Her 2yr Old Da / Online Shopping For Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.