Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( (23356 Views)

Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion / I Disagreed With Tinubu In 2007 Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Atiku / Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by clothingonline(m): 8:11am On Aug 11, 2022
Feb is here new leader will emerge
Cam anyone give us better Nigeria among the 3 noo
Vote your conscience thats all
Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by CalabarPikin: 8:12am On Aug 11, 2022
Worst known SAN
Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by Hilena(m): 8:12am On Aug 11, 2022
Mad people everywhere.. they will eat and forget they did... It will catch up with all of them one after the other, we will take back our country it's about time... Obi dient is better than sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by Dshocker(m): 8:12am On Aug 11, 2022
Keyamo is far from being a SAN, people keep wondering how he passed from law school.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by Whitecoal711: 8:13am On Aug 11, 2022
This people will pay for my sins
Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by Bergavis: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2022
Who cares?
Atiku 2023
Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2022
No permanent foes, no permanent friends, only permanent interest. A Maxim for great Men...
Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2022
these ugm tribe and their false news won't cease to amuse me

all Tinubu's Cabinet as Governor, some are Governor, Senators, House of reps, special adviser in federal level and VP respectively

Atiku allies, most are Governors, Senates among others but what did this TV shape of head do to contribute to people's life? all peter obi cabinet are all useless today

I should vote for a man that said education is not for the poor in 2006 and leave a man that paid all tribe waec in lagos and free education. sad east just love terrible people
Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by Theoarhics: 8:23am On Aug 11, 2022
Growing as a young boy in secondary school I used to see Keyamo as one of my role models and one of the reasons I wanted to study law. But it's a pity my role model has turned into a monster overnight and even drumming the support of the criminals and oppressors.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by SmartPolician: 8:29am On Aug 11, 2022
Angel202:
Only God can help us in this country

God doesn't help countries - people choose to either build or destroy their countries.

God cannot do for us what He has given us brains and hands to do.

You people should stop making that senseless statement

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by aviazuva: 8:30am On Aug 11, 2022
Oga Reuben once told us that person wey carry food for mouth no dey talk.
Oga Festus don carry food for mouth now

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by casppyjay: 8:34am On Aug 11, 2022
Insecurity:
FLASHBACK: Tinubu's Spokesman, Keyamo, Sued Lagos Assembly In 1999 For Clearing Ex-Governor Of ForgeryAccording to The Africa Report, Keyamo, who is now the Spokesman for the Tinubu Campaign Organisation, had in the case with suit number ID/639M/99, dragged all 41 members of the House before Justice C.O Segun of the Lagos State High Court.

https://saharareporters.com/articles/flashback-tinubus-spokesman-keyamo-sued-lagos-assembly-1999-clearing-ex-governor-forgery
with nose like 7days old bons for oshodi traffic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by Neitan(m): 8:43am On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by Chidex50(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2022
Is this country cursed or are we the course?
Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by ariesbull: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2022
M
Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by winterfell007(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

all Tinubu's Cabinet as Governor, some are Governor, Senators, House of reps, special adviser in federal level and VP respectively

Atiku allies, most are Governors, Senates among others but what did this TV shape of head do to contribute to people's life? all peter obi cabinet are all useless today

I should vote for a man that said education is not for the poor in 2006 and leave a man that paid all tribe waec in lagos and free education. sad east just love terrible people
Please show me link where Obi made that statement. You guys are really out to get him tainted.
Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2022
Insecurity:
FLASHBACK: Tinubu's Spokesman, Keyamo, Sued Lagos Assembly In 1999 For Clearing Ex-Governor Of ForgeryAccording to The Africa Report, Keyamo, who is now the Spokesman for the Tinubu Campaign Organisation, had in the case with suit number ID/639M/99, dragged all 41 members of the House before Justice C.O Segun of the Lagos State High Court.

https://saharareporters.com/articles/flashback-tinubus-spokesman-keyamo-sued-lagos-assembly-1999-clearing-ex-governor-forgery

So what's the noise all about when the supreme court couldn't convict him?
Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by TONYE001(m): 8:55am On Aug 11, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

How about addressing the issue raise on this thread? This thread isn't about PO or Atiku. It's about Mr. Kayamo.

So, what do you think?
Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by Brushstrokes20: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!
The senior advocate of NUISANCE is all shades of shameless undecided. # anywhere belle face scum!
Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by brideman: 9:03am On Aug 11, 2022
some people don't really know why they are living, but for 'keyamo' he needs popularity and money, may be later a political position. Today, solution to our woes is not tinubu, atiku, obi or any political party, but for everyone to change the way they THINK.

mactoni91:
These guys have no shame...

Atleast, their Families are benefitting from this current failed administration...

I'm only concerned with those whom are currently suffering yet shouting APC or PDP because of Party, Religious or Tribal sentiments.

PDP and APC are same set of politicians.

It's better to vote for someone who's intelligent, Smart and has got less baggage than these known Criminals.

If you think Tinubu or Atiku has something to offer, then you really need your head examined.

Tinubu or Atiku do not care about anyone.

They only just want to enrich their Generations that would come and still enslave your Generations.

Be Wise
Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by Nyanabo(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2022
Haven't you heard ? It's bad table manner to talk while eating OR its bad table manner to talk with your mouth full
Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by Nyanabo(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2022
Haven't you heard ? It's bad table manner to talk while eating OR its bad table manner to talk with your mouth full.
Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by sageb: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2022
Insecurity:

Festus keyamu, from human rights activist to cashtivist.
the way power corrupts a man.
Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by SlavaUkraini: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2022
Because of Political appointment, he has sold his Conscience to the seeming highest bidder.

Gani Fawehinmi would be so Ashamed of his Protégé.
Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by caprini1: 9:19am On Aug 11, 2022
There was nothing like activism in Nigeria,just a group of people that saw the future ,that the easiest and quickest way to wealth is Nigerian version of democracy,and they fought for it.
Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2022
To be honest tinubu has so many issues to settle

To me his not fit nor qualify to contest
If that this country government is working

Buhari would have stop tinubu but he can't coz he has so many bad record too which tinubi capitalize on
Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by greatiyk4u(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2022
Lolz

Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2022
TONYE001:

How about addressing the issue raise on this thread? This thread isn't about PO or Atiku. It's about Mr. Kayamo.

So, what do you think?

what I think is shut up, in obi's thread, you Dundee bring Tinubu inn

so shut the fúck up, I've the right to write what I want

fúck off
Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:31am On Aug 11, 2022
winterfell007:

Please show me link where Obi made that statement. You guys are really out to get him tainted.

the cable updated it, go and verify it
Re: Keyamo Disagreed With Lagos Assembly On How Tinubu Was Cleared ( by adiori0303: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2022
Sahara reports are an oposiyion,so i take it with a pinch of salt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘n284b Budget Padding’: EFCC Uncovers Rep’s Bureau De Change / 'I Will Continue To Be Fair, Equitable In Federal Appointments' - Buhari / Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.