Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,665 members, 7,805,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

The Mother Is The Life Of A Household - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Mother Is The Life Of A Household (335 Views)

"Who Is The Mother?" Lady & Beautiful Mum Trend On 20 Year-old Throwback Photo / I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / Photos: You Won't Be Able To Guess Who The Mother Is In These Photos But Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mother Is The Life Of A Household by Kei144(m): 8:03am On Aug 11, 2022
The mother is the life of a household, the sustainer of it's beauty and nurturer of her kids and should be respected as a goddess.

--Indian adage.

What do you think about it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Mother Is The Life Of A Household by henrimoto(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2022
A good mother.... Not just 'mother'

3 Likes

Re: The Mother Is The Life Of A Household by Newborn27(f): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2022
Mothers are the most definitely important figure in raising a home......her worth is unquantifiable....may God bless and strengthen all the real mothers out there.

1 Like

Re: The Mother Is The Life Of A Household by socialmedia012: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2023
Listed here you'll learn it is important, them offers the link in an helpful webpage: learn more
Re: The Mother Is The Life Of A Household by tonicyril: 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kei144:
The mother is the life of a household, the sustainer of it's beauty and nurturer of her kids and should be respected as a goddess.

--Indian adage.

What do you think about it?
I disagree

The man is the soul of the family while the mother is the body that beautifies it.

2 Likes

Re: The Mother Is The Life Of A Household by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
tonicyril:
I disagree

The man is the soul of the family while the mother is the body that beautifies it.

Thank you

Putting unnecessary burden on the female gender when the collective effort of fathers and mothers are equally needed.

2 Likes

Re: The Mother Is The Life Of A Household by tonicyril: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Thank you

Putting unnecessary burden on the female gender when the collective effort of fathers and mothers are equally needed.
I got it right in ur eye today grin
Re: The Mother Is The Life Of A Household by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
U are absolutely correct. Mama is too important in a family. When my father died untimely in the year 2003, while we wer stil very tender, my mother took up the chalenge of raising us 6kids singlehandedly without any external support. She would work from 8am till 5:30pm every day except on sunday just to make sure we hav food to eat and clothes to wear as wel as a roof over our head. She made sure we stayed together as a family, nutured with love and god fearing until we became grown adults today and most of us are happily maried and doing very well for themself . Such is the courage of mother. My mother will remains my hero for life.

(1) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales!!! / Tears Roll As Ifeanyi Ubah Buries Capital Oil Regional Manager, Odum / Today Is My Birthday, Wish Me Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.