Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. (38376 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by bigcee(m): 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
jeromestarks:
You're 19 right?
Cus if you're above that age and you're still thinking like this, then I am sorry for your parents; like, how did they raise a fool? I don't understand.
The thing just weak me.
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Kronikuz: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:
I won't say I'm ugly let's just am an average looking guy, every time I get to see boys who are handsome or finer than me I get moody, angry and jealous about their looks...the way people stare at them and wish they are their friends.

I had an issue with one the other time just a minor misunderstanding I took it to another level... which was very wrong of me.

God is to be blamed, why did he create some people normal and the other better looking..and yet they say he is not a partial God.
cos you are ugly that's why. that's their trait. Fugly men can't withstand the sight of good looking men. Sorry bro

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Kronikuz: 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
SenatePresdo:

For the Records, God created Only Adam and Eve.

And then asked them to go and multiply, so you are a product of multiplications.

You should be blaming why your dad or mom is ugly, not blame God.

Lastly, you have low self esteem, and broke at the same time. Don't ask me how I know, ugly broke guys feel intimidated easily.

My Advice is, You should take your bath this morning, and then go and hug a live transformer.

Partial God kee you there.
Comrade, why hast thou unleasheth so much vawulence? grin

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:
I won't say I'm ugly let's just am an average looking guy, every time I get to see boys who are handsome or finer than me I get moody, angry and jealous about their looks...the way people stare at them and wish they are their friends.

I had an issue with one the other time just a minor misunderstanding I took it to another level... which was very wrong of me.

God is to be blamed, why did he create some people normal and the other better looking..and yet they say he is not a partial God.
do you even know the definition of handsome or good looking? The size of your dick and Money in your pocket determine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by tomzyELNINO: 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Parachoko: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

Why should God be blame instead of your parents?
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by PrinceMajestic: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
It's a normal thing. Only some special type of big boys will understand

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by horpeyemmi66(m): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

grin grin

You no get work...nah the major problem wey dey your life be that sey

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by lastchild: 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
You see this thing?

it happened to alot of people, especially women. The one that used to happen to me is whenever i see a finer girl than my babe, i dislike my babe immidiately.

The truth is, all these are just silly demons inside people manipulating them. Seek deliverance
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by PrinceMajestic: 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Godsofsoccer:
It's the gay tendency in you that's unfolding.
Werey.
far from being gay. Grow up. You're obviously not a fly nigga if not you could have understood him to an extent

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by azukaegopeter(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Is this one normal ni?? You don't have any problem in this life ahswear...

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Useless and senseless topics

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Adeneye12345(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
Same way you fine pass some guys too and same way girls fine pass each other, life is never balanced, be thankful and grateful
So stop complaining and focus on your life
Tonero5200:

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Pimine: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

70 year old man.

Chai baba all your fine friends have to watch their backs before you redesign their fine faces with acid unto say them fine pass you. This one na ment. Tufiakwa grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by ajog1: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
pansophist:
Others may beat you in the looks department, but don't let them beat you in the department of ambition, character, personal sophistication, achievement, and respect. These are mostly within your control.
Worth reading over and again. Most sensible comment....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by ike007(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
You no get problem wet dey disturb you man..or dem never gist you. Money na fine bobo....
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Na money be fine bobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by frugal(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

Weird.

Are you sure you're not a girl in a man's body? I'm starting to believe this transgender stories.
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Juanmike(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
So if this guy sees me, na 3rd mainland straight.
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by mamawa123: 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
I guess you are still a child. Look for a better career, make money for yourself, and then you will see how people will be looking at you. You will be more handsome in the eyes of people then.

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Toks2008(m): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

SMH!

This one never get better responsibilities

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Hotguy27: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

Forget! Na money be fine bobo ����
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Segzy19: 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
How is this of any importance to any other person?

This post has only revealed that you have no serious life responsibility yet, still a kid, and yet to start hustling on your own....

Who fine boy help? You better move on to better and serious things in life
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by jaxxy(m): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

Ur insecurity is eating u up and it's so sad.

Nobody is perfect, The fine guy u see may have a wack personality or poor or lazy or short or smtnelse and even if he doesn't he's still not perfect. Nobody is cos its an imperfect world and God is not to blame.

People have different abilities and potentials work on urself and ur potential instead of looking at others and being envious and complaining.

When I see finner or richer guys I'm happy about it and hope they know how to manage the attention cos it attracts both nice and bad people and u need to be careful and smart to know who is who. I get attention from day1 myself so I know the ups and downs.

This was how some teens killed their nice rich handsome friend because he was getting all the girls. its wickedness, envy and jealous. so besides being physically unattractive u have an ugly personality. The worst combination a human can have.

Better change ur disastrous Mentality.

The people I pity the most are pretty gals they are easy and most wanted targets for bad boys. if they are not smart they become victims and sexual statistics for these boys when they should be wife materials. Everything is thrown at them to break their walls and expose their vulnerabilities till they fall. it's a sad story.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by kay29000(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
This reminds of when I had this four female friends always drooling over me. Then one guy moved into the neighbourhood and I walked in on them talking about him. Then they turned to face me and said that they had seen someone finer than me.

They just kept on talking about the guy on and on and it pissed me off. The guy didn't even look fine in my eyes, but they said it is because I am a guy and can't tell if a guy is really fine. Lol. It was just a funny time... Teenage years.

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Idonweak: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
SenatePresdo:

And then asked them to go and multiply, so you are a product of multiplications.

Lastly, you have low self esteem, and broke at the same time. Don't ask me how I know, ugly broke guys feel intimidated easily.

My Advice is, You should take your bath this morning, and then go and hug a live transformer.

You need to learn science. Na rubbish you write
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Allisgud: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
Seeing another man and started getting jealous,tufiakwa undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided,as for me I will table 100 and something qualities am better than that person
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by pansophist(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
ajog1:

Worth reading over and again. Most sensible comment....

You have sense. People that have sense detect sense in others grin

1 Like

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Soulsymbol99: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Bros that Adam and eve story no balance. They told us God created only Adam and eve, meaning they were the only human beings on earth abi? The same Bible told us that Cain after his f**k up ran away to a place called Nod.there he settled down and even married. So were did those he settled down wit and even married one of them came from?

2 Likes

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by victorikpe(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Godsofsoccer:
It's the gay tendency in you that's unfolding.
Werey.

grin angry angry grin
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Princeton92(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

Would you be jealous of me then?? cheesy cheesy
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Ishilove: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
You no get wetin you dey think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.