Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. (38375 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Emman08: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
Accept your real self. You are gay
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Jjennecco: 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jealous bcs another looks handsome than you .hum I think you need délivrance. God have mercy upon you.

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Anieke77(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Godsofsoccer:
It's the gay tendency in you that's unfolding.
Werey.
wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy no kill me
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by kareemkamil(m): 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Idiot gay has spoken
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Terawa(m): 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
Are you sure you are not a Gay?
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by EmpressOVD: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:
I won't say I'm ugly let's just am an average looking guy, every time I get to see boys who are handsome or finer than me I get moody, angry and jealous about their looks...the way people stare at them and wish they are their friends.

I had an issue with one the other time just a minor misunderstanding I took it to another level... which was very wrong of me.

God is to be blamed, why did he create some people normal and the other better looking..and
yet they say he is not a partial God.

Pishure! Or adonbelivit‼️
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by EmpressOVD: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Terawa:
Are you sure you are not a Gay?

Oga read to understand! He posted that he gets jealous not tripping!!!
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by EmpressOVD: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
kareemkamil:
Idiot gay has spoken

Foolish activist has commented!!!
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by sylve11: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Jealousy is the last stage before you hit witchcraft

The last class you attend before becoming a confirmed witch. cool
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Layographics(m): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
I am a graphics Designer

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Layographics(m): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
sylve11:

Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by liver123(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
You need to go for mental check up
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Snow2six(m): 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Wahs d difference? B like una2 na friends cos una de reason like pikin

Oga read to understand! He posted that he gets jealous not tripping!!! [/quote]
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by tonicyril: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:
I won't say I'm ugly let's just am an average looking guy, every time I get to see boys who are handsome or finer than me I get moody, angry and jealous about their looks...the way people stare at them and wish they are their friends.

I had an issue with one the other time just a minor misunderstanding I took it to another level... which was very wrong of me.

God is to be blamed, why did he create some people normal and the other better looking..and yet they say he is not a partial God.
see my brother, we still talk this tin yesterday wen i was watching uefa super League and the woman of the house momentarily put the station to bbn station.

On the football pitch u wil see cute guys, on the bbn show, the boys there are even finer than the ladies embarassed cry

And we we dey here with pimples and sun-affected skin due to hustling.

Every time my woman tell me say a no fine, a go just laff den tell her say thank you, u re telling God that He's partial on my behalf grin

God forgive me ooh
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Rememberdeath: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Godsofsoccer:
It's the gay tendency in you that's unfolding.
Werey.

Yeeehhh My chest..... grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by blueAgent(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Jealousy is the last stage before you hit witchcraft

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

So true.
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by faithfull18(f): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin grin This OP isn't okay.
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by MrLankeeee(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

God is to be blamed, why did he create some people normal and the other better looking..and yet they say he is not a partial God.

Nor be juju be that. My guy appreciate yourself oooo. Hustle, make money cos when money enter u go know say NOBODY UGLY.
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Octobertwentysix(f): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

You are a product of your parents. So don't blame God, if either of your parents had married someone who was more finer you would have come out more handsome so in order to help your generation marry a more beautiful woman.
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by smallvill(m): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

oboy you gay as f**k
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by kwasoly(m): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

God is not to be blamed, you just have rejection.
The remedy is to go to the feet of the cross and ask God to help you.
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
SenatePresdo:

For the Records, God created Only Adam and Eve.

And then asked them to go and multiply, so you are a product of multiplications.

You should be blaming why your dad or mom is ugly, not blame God.

Lastly, you have low self esteem, and broke at the same time. Don't ask me how I know, ugly broke guys feel intimidated easily.

My Advice is, You should take your bath this morning, and then go and hug a live transformer.

Partial God kee you there.
hahaha grin
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by JWtriplex(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nigga you gay ��
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
You will soon get depressed... But las las you go dey alright.
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Kajaard: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

bro me no gay,. I love women.. especially their tight cherry

He said the honest truth.

Only gays show that tendency of getting jealous when they see a finer male specimen.

Just watch very soon you would start positioning your anus for dicks soon. Forget that I love women rubbish, that's how you gays deceive yourselves. Nonsense.
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Freelane33(m): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

Low self esteem . Build your self esteem
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
sylve11:

Hehehe
Very true
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by EmekaA125(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tonero5200:

Awon eti ya werey gbogbo e
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by Fantazy(m): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
That's foolishness from ur side.

There are those u look better than, do they fight you?

Monkey banana like you!
Re: As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. by MrCuteAndLoaded: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
You truly have a gay tendency you just dont know it yet. This is so womanish and I'm pretty sure with your fine boyishness, girls get attracted to you and then japa once they realize how effeminate and emotional you are. Come to think of it, Being fine is subjective. You may show me your picture and to me you wowo pass Obasanjos pet gorilla. You need to stop this insecure nonsense! Women get jealous but real men hussle and remain secure in themselves knowing fully well the right women will always see the finess in them!

PS: Is Bob Risky finer than you? Are you jealous? Sio!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man / Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.