Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Tinubu Political Games Which Are Unknown To Blinded Opposition Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Political Games Which Are Unknown To Blinded Opposition Supporters (793 Views)

Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari / Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters (2) (3) (4)

Tinubu Political Games Which Are Unknown To Blinded Opposition Supporters by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2022
Nigeria needs a strong, agile president/vice who would uplift the country from it current mess.

Obi/Ahmed not a saint though, still stand as a choice to people more than other candidates due to age wise.but it supporters are making toxic behaviors which might be a great disadvantage for his emergence.

I see “obidients” supporters mocking, abusing,castigating other candidates,especially BOLA AHMED TINUBU for his indulgence in the race but its unknown to them he tinubu might be secretly working for OBI(southern presidency).

He would go into the north to spoil votes for atiku and kwakwaso while the whole of south would be locked down for obi.

Just imagine tinubu step down due to public pressure and on long run,kwakwaso step down as well.you think OBI would defeat ATIKU??NO

Some ignorant moof’s just derived pleasure in abusing tinubu cos he or she see it trending on media and he/she wanna join the trend as well

I loved how jagaban is in the race,he would divide northern vote into 3 which will makes obi victory easy.

Re: Tinubu Political Games Which Are Unknown To Blinded Opposition Supporters by Chnbanc: 9:38am On Aug 11, 2022
Inshallah.
Victory for Peter obi

Re: Tinubu Political Games Which Are Unknown To Blinded Opposition Supporters by Yoruba1stson: 9:38am On Aug 11, 2022
Stop taking mpuru mmiri, the thing don dey damage your brain..... On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Political Games Which Are Unknown To Blinded Opposition Supporters by highchief1: 9:41am On Aug 11, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Stop taking mpuru mmiri, the thing don dey damage your brain..... On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba
u for no reply am na.that guy is one mad man I saw in upper iweka.

Re: Tinubu Political Games Which Are Unknown To Blinded Opposition Supporters by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2022
highchief1:
were nie
Mojo ibo lojue Abi?

Re: Tinubu Political Games Which Are Unknown To Blinded Opposition Supporters by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
that your 30k go soon finish

Re: Tinubu Political Games Which Are Unknown To Blinded Opposition Supporters by Smithkafors(m): 9:45am On Aug 11, 2022
E sure me say this guy no go school.
Yoruba1stson:

Re: Tinubu Political Games Which Are Unknown To Blinded Opposition Supporters by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 11, 2022
Chnbanc:
Inshallah.
Victory for Peter obi
gbayi
Re: Tinubu Political Games Which Are Unknown To Blinded Opposition Supporters by Aldol: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2022
Trash, we are not Pitying Obi,
Tinubu for president 2023

Re: Tinubu Political Games Which Are Unknown To Blinded Opposition Supporters by Sannisege: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2022
akinremiayomide:
Nigeria needs a strong, agile president/vice who would uplift the country from it current mess.

Obi/Ahmed not a saint though, still stand as a choice to people more than other candidates due to age wise.but it supporters are making toxic behaviors which might be a great disadvantage for his emergence.

I see “obidients” supporters mocking, abusing,castigating other candidates,especially BOLA AHMED TINUBU for his indulgence in the race but its unknown to them he tinubu might be secretly working for OBI(southern presidency).

He would go into the north to spoil votes for atiku and kwakwaso while the whole of south would be locked down for obi.

Just imagine tinubu step down due to public pressure and on long run,kwakwaso step down as well.you think OBI would defeat ATIKU??NO

Some ignorant moof’s just derived pleasure in abusing tinubu cos he or she see it trending on media and he/she wanna join the trend as well

I loved how jagaban is in the race,he would divide northern vote into 3 which will makes obi victory easy.

it’s the other way round. Obi is only succeeding in mopping up southern votes away from Atiku to Tinubu’s advantage

Re: Tinubu Political Games Which Are Unknown To Blinded Opposition Supporters by Sannisege: 9:51am On Aug 11, 2022
akinremiayomide:
were nie
Mojo ibo lojue Abi?
you fit be Ibo wey use Yoruba name na. How we wan take verify? No be by typing few words in yoruba

Re: Tinubu Political Games Which Are Unknown To Blinded Opposition Supporters by Yoruba1stson: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2022
highchief1:
Nah true talk, fg should be fast in building the 15 psychiatric hospitals dem promise them in landlocked, erosion ravaged land before dem go mad finish

Re: Tinubu Political Games Which Are Unknown To Blinded Opposition Supporters by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2022
Sannisege:
you fit be Ibo wey use Yoruba name na. How we wan take verify? No be by typing few words in yoruba
mumu
Omo yooba gidi ni mi tokan tokan
Nah obi I dey support
Drop this bullshit mentality of “omo Eni oni sedi bebere,kafi ileke sidi omo elomi “
Tinubu is old and should go take care of himself

Obi2023

Re: Tinubu Political Games Which Are Unknown To Blinded Opposition Supporters by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Nah true talk, fg should be fast in building the 15 psychiatric hospitals dem promise them in landlocked, erosion ravaged land before dem go mad finish
oni sorire

Re: Tinubu Political Games Which Are Unknown To Blinded Opposition Supporters by Yoruba1stson: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2022
akinremiayomide:
mumu
Omo yooba gidi ni mi tokan tokan
Nah obi I dey support
Drop this bullshit mentality of “omo Eni oni sedi bebere,kafi ileke sidi omo elomi “
Tinubu is old and should go take care of himself

Obi2023
BAT is unstoppable
BAT23 is a done deal

Re: Tinubu Political Games Which Are Unknown To Blinded Opposition Supporters by Jostoman: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2022
akinremiayomide:
were nie
Mojo ibo lojue Abi?
don't mind them, anybody that is supporting Peter Obi is Igbo to them
Re: Tinubu Political Games Which Are Unknown To Blinded Opposition Supporters by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
I don laugh tire

Doyin Okupe: 'those Who Said You Will Labour In Vain, Will Perish In Vain' / Peter Obi Paid A Courtesy Visit To Arthur Eze (photos) (video) / Isreal Kills Palestinian Ngos In Their Office