Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Did I Do The Right Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do The Right Thing (764 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] / This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do The Right Thing by Tekahashi: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2022
By the above I meant nothing, yes! .here's what happened, I live in a student environment obviously so I was walking to the cafe to photocopy some of my documents, the rain started but just slightly, I didn't want to my papers to get wet so I took cover under a shed.
there was this Mercedes Benz parked in front, I don't know their names I only know a car is Mercedes just by the symbol, it's mostly the only kind of car they use here anyway, the windows were rolled up and the glass tinted but I could see inside the car slightly I don't know if it's the angle or as a result of reflection.
There was a young guy in the drivers seat( probably around my age) with dreadlocks ,he was making a call while looking at the street at the other side of the road. Afterwards he dropped the phone, reached out somewhere, don't know where exactly and brought out what appears to be either a red handkerchief or a red cloth, cleaned the passenger seat in front and brought it close to his mouth, at this moment he looked outside, at me to be precise, I turned my face away and pretended not to have seen anything, I don't know if he bought it.
Few minutes later a girl dressed as if she was going to a party or club, whatever, came out from the street at the other side of the road and entered the car sitting in the seat that has been specifically prepared for her, the car drove off after this, this whole incident could be me just adding meaning to nothing though, like he just felt the seat was dirty and cleaned it for her before sitting but the bringing to mouth part, I can't explain.
Still I kinda felt guilty I hadn't said anything but it wouldn't had changed anything, tell a girl here that her bf is a fraudster, ritualist or criminal, they will attack you that you are only jealous, that you should go and make your own money and judging from the way I was dressed I believed she might had even called me a mad man.
So I just wanted to know if these excuses are really enough for me to have kept my mouth shut since I still kinda feel guilty about it

1 Like

Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by chatinent: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2022
If the girl can't work for her own money and says she loves yahoo boys and money from any means and don't mind them using her for ritual, leave them to use am for ritual naw.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by JoeRizzla(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2022
Before I dey send but Now I Don't Give A Damn Anymore.

To hell with them.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by divineuk(m): 10:48am On Aug 11, 2022
There’s nothing you would have done
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by 40fy: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2022

$$ It ain't none of your concern, dude!!
$$ She knows the devil's takin' off her clothes!!

Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by Tekahashi: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2022
JoeRizzla:
thank you, I thought as much
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by Tekahashi: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2022
divineuk:
There’s nothing you would have done
thank God you think so too, cuz one of my friends was asking me if I would still do nothing if it was my sister
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by MayorOfDelta(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2022
I don't think she will even listen to you even if you are her father at the moment.

As far as a guy with dreadlocks is taking her out with "Mercedes Benz", a miracle is only needed for her to listen to a poorly dressed stranger blocking or acting as deterrence to her heavens..

You should have known that at that moment she was entering the dude's car, she has blocked all her senses of reasoning, telling her to do otherwise on what she intended to do would have brought a catastrophic outrage from her..

Minding your business at that moment was Paramount and to your well being ..

You can do otherwise if she was to be your sister..

3 Likes

Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by Drsnives(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Cat dea sleep rat come bite im tail nw watin e dea find?
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by Tekahashi: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
MayorOfDelta:
I don't think she will even listen to you even if you are her father at the moment.

As far as a guy with dreadlocks is taking her out with "Mercedes Benz", a miracle is only needed for her to listen to a poorly dressed stranger blocking or acting as deterrence to her heavens..

You should have known that at that moment she was entering the dude's car, she has blocked all her senses of reasoning, telling her to do otherwise on what she intended to do would have brought a catastrophic outrage from her..

Minding your business at that moment is Paramount and to your well being ..

You can do otherwise if she was to be your sister..

thank you, the situation is especially worst here, if you don't have Benz, you are a nothing, later on when something happens they'll be blaming village people

1 Like

Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by Tekahashi: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Drsnives:
Cat dea sleep rat come bite im tail nw watin e dea find?

Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by PerfectStranger(m): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
Mind your biznes oga
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by Kronikuz: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
chatinent:
If the girl can't work for her own money and says she loves yahoo boys and money from any means and don't mind them using her for ritual, leave them to use am for ritual naw.
grin grin grin
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by Tekahashi: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Mind your biznes oga
ok ooo,i minded my business oo
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by loosecanon50(m): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Shebi it's money she wants. Since you know there's nothing you could have done, just rest. Is it your ritual?

Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by NehemiahReturns: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tekahashi:
thank you, the situation is especially worst here, if you don't have Benz, you are a nothing, later on when something happens they'll be blaming village people
Delta, Edo?
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by tayo60(f): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
That's what happens to girls that can't use their hands work for their money but decide to follow yahoo boys, na money rituals dem go use dem do.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Just drink water and mind your biz. The case was so complicated that you don't know if it was just a coincidence the way the guy acted
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by Tekahashi: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
NehemiahReturns:
Delta, Edo?
delta,abraka
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing by Tekahashi: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sweetplum:
Just drink water and mind your biz. The case was so complicated that you don't know if it was just a coincidence the way the guy acted
thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Friend Having Sex / 4 Getho Boys Record Banging Innocent Girl / Selling My App For ₦20k. I Seriously Need Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.