Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release (40109 Views)

Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed / Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by safarigirl(f): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2022
No be Sowore reporters?

Anything to stain LP, they run with it.

Make I see where Dariye wan collect Senate ticket from. Liars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by femiasaolu2014: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2022
Is his middle name "Joseph"?

Because this is a real prison-to-the-palace type of situation.

Only in Nigeria.

The land of the ludicrous and absurd

2 Likes

Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by mecuries(m): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2022
In a civilized society....ex con's aren't allowed to vote,not to talk of contesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Neddstark: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2022
Omonieme:
Lol. This matter funny sha. I thought LP were going to shop for some angels and saints for elective offices..... As I've always said, all politicians na the same. They're all thieves including Saint Obi. The only reason I'll take Obi above Tinubu and Atiku Is the matter of age and ability to handle the rigours of the office of the presidency. Else, they're all the same. Abeg, make I no use politics give myself headache this early morning wey I suppose dey find how I go fit sell car make small thing enter my hand. So, click on my profile make you see some very nice auto deals. No worry. If what you want isn't on the profile, feel free to send me a WhatsApp message. I'll have it or, I go find am for you and walahi, you'll like my deals

You're right sir. All the same

1 Like

Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by jaxxy(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2022
I will advice labour party national leadership to have an ideology of good governance. I don't know much about his performance bt I know he was convicted for stealing public funds of which many non convicted politicians have stolen much more.

in anycase I will advice labour party not harbour criminals especially active criminals.
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Zorn: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
labour Party the Messiah party is begging a convict with ticket

grin If the guy refuses na him even get integrity pass the criminal party
Who would fall for this propaganda if not a fool

Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Dangrace01: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2022
Fake news
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by HeavenVGate: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2022
Built2last:
Naija a nation where corruption is celebrated but hard work is undermined

Anyway we should stop ethnic politics.

Hunger doesn't know if you are Yoruba

When the blood suckers who kill and rape your women shows up, they dont ask if you are Yoruba.

See the cheap alleged statement accredited to Saheed. See what's happening in Tinubus support WhatsApp group.

See the ethnic politics some Yorubas are playing. What has a south Easterner done

Vote competence, let's rescue Nigeria. Vote Peter Obi
You're very stupid. You can see the set of people that are gonna make Obi government?
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Fmaniac(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2022
For me,sanity & clarity of purpose is never about party,it's d individual. I am highly obedient but if this particular news is real,then am highly disappointed with the desperation of LP for such attempt.
NTL, OBI IS MY GOAL, Dariye I know not
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by mightyleks(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2022
As a supporter of good governance rooting for a better Nigeria and ready to vote peter obi and ahmed datti, if this is true then i withdraw i careless if its a political strategy. for those asking if ex-convict can take such post. They are no longer convicts presidential pardon wipes the slate clean. God bless NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
Can we now say his comment is being surpported to BAT ? Since some people are linking Peter Obi to IPOB. Let's be guided as we support our candidates.

The guy is a well know PDP thug so stop trying hard to link him with Tinubu. Not after blaming Tinubu as a sellout during his arrest and now we still want to link him to same tinubu that was accused for his arrest.

Make una dey stay one place make we know where everyone stand
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Advocate500: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2022
Built2last:
Naija a nation where corruption is celebrated but hard work is undermined

Anyway we should stop ethnic politics.

Hunger doesn't know if you are Yoruba

When the blood suckers who kill and rape your women shows up, they dont ask if you are Yoruba.

See the cheap alleged statement accredited to Saheed. See what's happening in Tinubus support WhatsApp group.

See the ethnic politics some Yorubas are playing. What has a south Easterner done

Vote competence, let's rescue Nigeria. Vote Peter Obi
your deep cry will be celebrated as one of the foolish Nigeria youths who try to stop new Nigeria from coming to reality.
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Morphinne: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2022
tinsel:

https://saharareporters.com/articles/ex-convict-dariye-offered-senatorial-ticket-shortly-after-former-plateau-governors-release
The same Dariye bah or a different one?
The one imprisoned for misappropriation of public funds and forgiven by the thieving-general is now being pardoned and absorbed into the system of a party that claims and promises to be different grin
The day you ipob Jews and the Nigerian youth in general come to the realization that these party people (APC=PDP=LP) belong to one and the same evil entity is the day y’all start having sense grin
OP bia correct this Headline. It should read “The corruption-fighting Obituary’s party just offered the thieving ex-convict, Dariye, the Plateau State Senatorial ticket to work alongside Peter Gregory Obituary to rescue Nigeria from the claws of the corrupt govt of the day” grin
Nigeria is indeed the comedy Capital of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by frog12: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2022
the moment i saw those police men and prison officers laughing with him, i knew he will come back to politics

1 Like

Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by pacesetting: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2022
If you believe this report, you will also believe someone who tells you his grandmother died a virgin.

I hope you know that Saharareporters is owned by Sowore, another contestant?

Okealaaye:
Watch how they're going to eulogise Dariye whose release from deserved gaol term they derided a few days ago. They are as unstable as the leaf on a river in their allegiance. Only if the narrative supports their standpoint is the issue a commendable one.
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by azikiweironsi(m): 11:03am On Aug 11, 2022
Nice move. grin grin grin
Nigeria my country
Third force party indeed!!! grin grin
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by DTaj: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Lol

So much for been different from apc PDP

Is obi not even PDP sef, I now know how some people dey reason sef

I expect obi to cum campaign for him again like he did for lasun the thief

https://www.thecable.ng/group-wants-yusuf-lasun-probed-n1-1bn-water-scam/amp

I wonder how Peter Obi suddenly became canonised as a saint by the loud, arrogant, and fake-news-obsessed Labour Party and "OBIdient" members!

The same Peter Obi, who was running mate of so-called "very corrupt Atiku", as recent as 2019!!! The same Peter Obi, who has a lot of corruption allegations hanging on his neck after his Anambra tenure!!!

If those loudmouths had brought someone from ADC and other 'clean parties', it might be convincing; but Peter Obi, a PDP member for so many years, until a few months ago, is now a saint!

The same Labour Party that gave Benue Governorship ticket to Hon. Hembe, that House of Representatives member who was publicly accused of corruption (face-to-face) by brilliant Arunma Oteh, DG Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that year!

AMAZING DELUSION!!!

4 Likes

Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2022
Labour party abeg, no stain your white.
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Advocate500: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2022
Lp should not even try this nonsense, i know this is what the opposition means by structure.
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2022
DTaj:

I wonder how Peter Obi suddenly became canonised as a saint by the loud, arrogant, and fake-news-obsessed Labour Party and "OBIdient" members!

The same Peter Obi, who was running mate of so-called "very corrupt Atiku", as recent as 2019!!! The same Peter Obi, who has a lot of corruption allegations hanging on his neck after his Anambra tenure!!!

If those loudmouths had brought someone from ADC and other 'clean parties', it might be convincing; but Peter Obi, a PDP member for so many years, until a few ones ago, is now a saint!

The same Labour Party that gave Benue Governorship ticket to Hon. Hembe, that House of Representatives member who was publicly accused of corruption (face-to-face) by brilliant Arunma Oteh, DG Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that year!

AMAZING DELUSION!!!

Prove Peter Obi's accusations or shut up.
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by ChukwuObe: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
Can we now say his comment is being surpported to BAT ? Since some people are linking Peter Obi to IPOB. Let's be guided as we support our candidates.

Sunday Igboho was only after the terrorist and bandits and not Igbos or Hausas. Unlike your terrorist that has made your land derserted because of killings by the unknown gunmen. Sunday Igboho did not say any Yoruba man attending an Igbo or Hausa church is not fit to be human. It is a fool in Yoruba land will vote for such people. Never!
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Fmaniac(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2022
This is disappointing if true but let's not get distracted,there's more to a news like this.
PETER OBI I KNOW.
DARIYE I KNOW NOT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Aidejay(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2022
It's Not Possible.

I Repeat It's Not Possible.
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Morphinne: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2022
Maxymilliano:
And he will also join Peter Obi campaign team after securing the party ticket abi ?
See me laughing like a baby
Make I go confirm this news grin

1 Like

Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by ChukwuObe: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2022
Icumsa45:

Prove Peter Obi's accusations or shut up.

How many of fake allegations against Tinubu has your Ipob family proved till date

1 Like

Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:08am On Aug 11, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Party of criminals.... Piter hoebi idiot can only dream of becoming president of this country, he will never smell aso rock
Shutt up , is Peter obi the chairman of Labour party in the state ?

Rubbish
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by jutan: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Fmaniac(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2022
This is disappointing if true but let's not get distracted,there's more to a news like this.
PETER OBI I KNOW.
DARIYE I KNOW NOT[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Dariye Offered Labour Party Senatorial Candidate Days After His Release by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2022
tinsel:

https://saharareporters.com/articles/ex-convict-dariye-offered-senatorial-ticket-shortly-after-former-plateau-governors-release
saharareport that report that lawal and Godswin have had there senator manadiate given back to them by INEC undecided na them again with fake news grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corruption: El-rufai, Fayose, Odili Others Banned From Visiting U.S / CJN Ariwoola Bows & Greets Ganduje, The APC Chairman / FG Scraps NECO, NAPEP, Cancels UTME & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.