Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone (3261 Views)

Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) / Spy Camera C@tches Two SHS Students Nack!ng And F*vck!ng In Class (VIDEO) / My Girlfiend Compared Me To Yahoo Boys ...im Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by shegxy9(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2022
Hello nairalanders I have serious issue at hand right now and I will appreciate if this can be moved to front page. I have this cute girl as a girlfriend but I have this trust issues because she is always receiving calls from guys and I have asked her severally and she keeps saying they are just his friends so last two months her phone got spoilt and I decided to get new phone for myself and I gave her the phone I was using but before I gave her the phone I installed spy web on the phone without her notice but surprisingly since I installed this spy web on 10th of June till today which makes two months I have not seen anything strange about her because the spy web is still active till date. My questions are 1. Have I done anything wrong by installing the spy web in the first place? 2. Can it cause any damage in our relationship if she finds out because I can't uninstall spy web because she is out of town where I am right now?
Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2022
1st of all u need that spy wep on ur head for tinking out of the box

Lastly don't judge a book by it cover

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by budaatum: 11:17am On Aug 11, 2022
shegxy9:

I have this cute girl as a girlfriend but I have this trust issues....
You identified your "trust issues" but instead of taking panadol you gave the panadol to your girlfriend?

I hope you realise it is you who can not be trusted and do something about it before she realises you can't be trusted and dumps you.

I suggest you break the phone and get her a new one that you have not infected with your distrust.

2 Likes

Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by Tegabadguy(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2022
shegxy9:
Hello nairalanders I have serious issue at hand right now and I will appreciate if this can be moved to front page. I have this cute girl as a girlfriend but I have this trust issues because she is always receiving calls from guys and I have asked her severally and she keeps saying they are just his friends so last two months her phone got spoilt and I decided to get new phone for myself and I gave her the phone I was using but before I gave her the phone I installed spy web on the phone without her notice but surprisingly since I installed this spy web on 10th of June till today which makes two months I have not seen anything strange about her because the spy web is still active till date. My questions are 1. Have I done anything wrong by installing the spy web in the first place? 2. Can it cause any damage in our relationship if she finds out because I can't uninstall spy web because she is out of town where I am right now?
you did nothing wrong

9 Likes

Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by Wizywiz(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Op relax abeg. Stay one place....we have enough problems already in the country, if u don't trust her then end it...stop giving urself unnecessary headache

2 Likes

Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by doubra81(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
You think you're smart, but she's smarter.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by Kronikuz: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Shiit already disabled in her phone bro. Wake up! collect your money

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by Abilistic(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Stylishly marketing spy app

Kontinue!

4 Likes

Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by nairalanderr: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
Auntie don open fb WhatsApp with another number. or she don deactivate am if she's wise

4 Likes

Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by Zonefree(m): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
The girl is smarter than you.

She's two steps ahead of you.

9 Likes

Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by KristaPretty(f): 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
She is smart

She has another phone knowing that the phone must be spied on

1 Like

Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by mytime24(f): 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Na she dey spy on u now cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by JoeRizzla(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Phone wey Dem don format for her immediately you gave her

3 Likes

Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by tayo60(f): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Mumu Op

1 Like

Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by Savedday: 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
9ja girls wey them Sabi jump, jump! She has disabled it B4 she start using the phone.

They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by jeromestarks: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
You're monitoring a girl instead of you to monitor your life.
If a woman loves you, you will feel secured deep down in your heart. She would make sure you have no reason to worry about infidelity or cheating no matter the number of calls she receives from the opposite sex.
But, once you begin to feel she's cheating then, she's cheating ( your guts don't lie).
Person wey love you no go stress you.

2 Likes

Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by jeromestarks: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Something tells me you don't even know how to use the spyWeb app.

1 Like

Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by PortHarcourtcit(m): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Op your gal wise well well... Can I have her number? Lolz
Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Shegxy9, my candid advice for you if you do not want to go 6ft down, Pls dont monitor you GF phone even if you married her, do not monitor her because that is application to early grave.
shegxy9:
Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Insecure boy.
Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by nairalanderr: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
op no sabi use am., you don't install it on her phone.
Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by stanleyLTC(m): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
Na boy u be kissbro
Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by wiseone28: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
God's love is the realest..

You don't need to get jealous of his love bcoz you will see it in you.

Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by Baronthecelebri: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
jeromestarks:
If a woman loves you, you will feel secured deep down in your heart. She would make sure you have no reason to worry about infidelity or cheating no matter the number of calls she receives from the opposite sex.
But, once you begin to feel she's cheating then, she's cheating ( your guts don't lie).
. you get sense

1 Like

Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
You get time.
Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by orikoku: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
jeromestarks:
Make I follow this brother. You don open my eyes. Nigerian girls are worthless.

1 Like

Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by Godada(m): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
grin
Re: I Installed Spy Web On My Girlfiend's Phone by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
shegxy9:
1. Yes, you have done one of the absolutely worst things ever. Installing a spy phone on someone's phone is akin to rendering the person of yours, and no human has the right to do that to another human, no matter the relationship. What this reveals is that you are an insecure individual and the problem isn't with your girlfriend but with you. If you feel you no longer "trust" her, the best thing to do is break up with her and find yourself someone to who you can better relate to. undecided

2. You already damaged the relationship the moment you decide in your mind to hold tight to someone you obviously no longer regard in a fond manner. Confess to her what you did, and leave her to go find instead that person you think you can "trust". If you are not able to accept a person as he/she is, then what you have with such a person is not a relationship but bondage, and what is sensible is either deal with the core of the issue which is you or leave the relationship to find yourself where you can best fit you. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Seem I Have Contacted STI This Morning, I’m Scared / The Movie Nobody Wants You To See / Good Men Are All Around Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.