Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. (5567 Views)

Buhari Urges World Bank To Facilitate Speedy Repatriation Of Stolen Fund / FG Wants Speedy Completion Of Mambilla Power Project – Buhari / Drama As Buhari Faults Auditor-general On Lake Chad Report-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2011
“We know what healthcare is in the UK and to note that in addition to the regular Royal Berkshire medical staff, Dim Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu has additional medical staff, including four extra nurses that attend to him round the clock, is cheering, and, in fact, a shame to those who propagate falsehood about him and his condition. Today, I am proud again to be an Igbo man.”

These were the words of a popular online reporter, Mr. Daniel Elombah (elombah.com), shortly after visiting with the ailing Igbo leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu on Tuesday evening at the Royal Berkshire Hospital, Readings, outside London.

He said he was impressed with the Ikemba Nnewi’s condition.“When I set out for the hospital, I had told myself that I won’t leave there except I ascertained the true health of Ojukwu, whom Sahara Reporters had said was on life support, not taken good care of and left in a public ward,” he said.

Elombah, who returned with photos of recuperating Ojukwu to prove the fact that the man was responding well to treatment, said he was lucky because as he was discussing with Ojukwu’s Chief of Staff, Bob Onyema on the possibility of seeing the erstwhile Biafran leader, he chanced upon Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State, who was also at the hospital to see his political godfather.
The hospital management had recently increased security around Ojukwu and even reportedly transferred him to another private ward.

Elomah said he gathered that Governor Obi was at the UK hospital, for the seventh time since Ojukwu was admitted there.

According to the online reporter, who expressed satisfaction with the level of care being given the elder statesman, “I was surprised that the man is conscious and doing well contrary to Sahara Reporter’s report and those who suddenly took interest in the Igbo idol for suspicious reasons, bordering on using the living symbol of the Igbos to denigrate us.”
Elombah said he found Bianca, who was reported to have abandoned her ailing spouse by his hospital bedside with her 13-year-old daughter, Chinecherem, who is spending her holidays with her mother in the hospital.

Bianca plans to be in Nigeria to get the other children to London to see their daddy, the journalist said.

Elombah said his enquiries from the hospital showed that Bianca is in the hospital everyday attending to her husband, contrary to the news that she is in Enugu with her boyfriend.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/newsonthehour/2011/aug/04/newsbreak-04-08-2011-001.html
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Afam4eva(m): 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2011
You dey mind sahara reporters? Na so so fake story dem dey carry. Ask Seun of Nairaland.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2011
afam4eva:

You dey mind sahara reporters? Na so so fake story dem dey carry. Ask Seun of Nairaland.

grin grin grin

They had to remove the post after scathing remarks from offended Compatriots. Somebody now took his MyX1 Samsung set to record some suburbs of London and a bedside in a local Clinic claiming it was Ojukwu's. That Sowore wants to place a 'fatwa' on his career. sad
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2011
Vegetable, recovery, vegetable, recovery.

Yea, cowards who run from the face of battle (to IVC) die many times over. It must be sad and depressing to have his wife chasing every political kongi like cross-eyed Dora.

Another Yaradua story, except Yaradua had more backbone. Who will lead the blind Ndigbo people and its reckless youth? Okorocha? Orji? Babangida? Mohammed?
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Afam4eva(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2011
Praise the lord, a goat just barked. Idiota.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by aljharem3: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Vegetable, recovery, vegetable, recovery.

Yea, cowards who run from the face of battle (to IVC) die many times over. It must be sad and depressing to have his wife chasing every political kongi like cross-eyed Dora.

Another Yaradua story, except Yaradua had more backbone. Who will lead the blind Ndigbo people and its reckless youth? Okorocha? Orji? Babangida? Mohammed?

ileke idi

you are sounding sick now are days

leave the man alone angry angry angry angry
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by NegroNtns(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2011
They should send a team of Ibo, Yoruba and Hausa reporters to go see and report independently of Ikemba's condition.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by aljharem3: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

They should send a team of Ibo, Yoruba and Hausa reporters to go see and report independently of Ikemba's condition.

what is the point of all that

so long as he is a nigerian and he can report, then good

Ijaws own SR
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2011
wHY DO i have stalkers? Who da bleep is paying you guys because I know that my psychotic ex aint on NL. Oya go back to your sender.

Does a coward not die 10x over? Is his wife not after political ambitions (for the sake of modesty, we'll use ambition)? Or how many times will this unfortunate thing continue to waste people's money in his YARADUA style act.

Make we hear word. When you need boko harams to deal with corrupt sycophants like ojukwu, dem no dey!
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2011
At this point, it is pertinent to remark that anyone who felt used and dumped by my people should find another means to air the grievances rather than derailing my thread.

Let us all join hands to pray for continued speedy recovery of the Peoples' General
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2011
Okoro2015:

At this point, it is pertinent to remark that anyone who felt used and dumped by my people should find another means to air the grievances rather than derailing my thread.

Let us all join hands to pray for continued speedy recovery of the Peoples' General

They should o. But I fear they're not alive. I hear that Igbos would rather kill than let go. Story of the unfortunate eggheads left behind by ojukwu. Awolowo should have done something about that coward, skirt wearing, heels clicking sycophant. grin

So does the Igbo community have another ojukwu? C'mon let's make things happen fast, let's disintegrate Nigeria. hiya!!
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Ojiofor: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2011
Great news!the people's General liveth.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

They should o. But I fear they're not alive. I hear that Igbos would rather kill than let go. Story of the unfortunate eggheads left behind by ojukwu. Awolowo should have done something about that coward, skirt wearing, heels clicking sycophant.  grin

So does the Igbo community have another ojukwu? C'mon let's make things happen fast, let's disintegrate Nigeria. hiya!!

I quite imagine the kind of pains such a person will be going through even if he/she is a Ghost. Even as a Ghost, it's terrible to loose a big dream almost come true.

Secondly i exhort you to stop insulting my people and what/who is very dear to them.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2011
Okoro2015:

I quite imagine the kind of pains such a person will be going through even if he/she is a Ghost. Even as a Ghost, it's terrible to loose a big dream almost come true.

Secondly i exhort you to stop insulting my people and what/who is very dear to them.

Yea, you do that. Okay.

Where is the insult when what have been posted is true?
1. ojukwu is in and out, wasting ppl's money like he wasted their lives in the in Biafran war
2. His young wife is chasing every political kongi for political recognition
3. He has a Yaradua style story attached to him.
4. This is the right to send Boko harams to him.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by aljharem3: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Yea, you do that. Okay.

Where is the insult when what have been posted is true?
1. ojukwu is in and out, wasting ppl's money like he wasted their lives in the in Biafran war
2. His young wife is chasing every political kongi for political recognition
3. He has a Yaradua style story attached to him.
4. This is the right to send Boko harams to him.

ileke idi

stop it angry angry angry if ojukwu is there hero then he MUST be respected and at least don't comment if you have no blessing for him

and lastly stop calling yaradua in this thread. angry
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
-He survived!!!

-Oh no, God take control!!

-He's kicking and smiling!!

-Chineke me!! Obi visits Ojukwu in hospital

-Ojukwu on a speedy recovery

-Mba!!! e don happen again o. CHAI!!! Another stroke

Awolowo must be having his kicks with this ojukwu story. LOL
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by NegroNtns(m): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2011

stop it if ojukwu is there hero then he MUST be respected and at least don't comment if you have no blessing for him

Alj,

Ibos don't have any hero worth respecting. None!
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by aljharem3: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Alj,

Ibos don't have any hero worth respecting. None!

maybe ojukwu is not worth it but for the fact that they want him to be there hero, then I think we should act mature and leave them to who ever they want as a hero

BTW

people like ZIK, Okpara are not bad, they did well but certainly not Ojukwu but if that is there wish, then I suggest you leave them
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by ezeagu(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
Ozondimgba's on the thread? Check!
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2011
alj_harem:

maybe ojukwu is not worth it but for the fact that they want him to be there hero, then I think we should act mature and leave them to who ever they want as a hero

BTW

people like ZIK, Okpara are not bad, they did well but certainly not Ojukwu but if that is there wish, then I suggest you leave them

I hear that Boko Haram is in dire need of a spokesman.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by aljharem3: 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2011
Okoro2015:

i am even support you dummy angry
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2011
Decomposed already so they should just let him be.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2011
alj_harem:

BTW

Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2011
alj_harem:

i am even support you dummy angry

The kind of support the hawk gives to the fowl
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Hambolaj01(m): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2011
Thank God
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Ymodulus: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2011
I thought this man was given "autapia pia" so he can die january 13th. Ojukwu ikemba my foot. Old man
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2011
I respect the Man as an Activist but utterly have limitless hatred for him for failing on BIAFRA leaving scores dead, dispossessed and stigmatized just like the Germans after Hitler. I will never forgive him for that. When you plan something as significant as a secession that will lead to Civil War, you must run it through and through, a Blade run through a wild animal will ensure speedy death, leave it half-way and it becomes a wounded lion, much more dangerous than a dead one (obviously). The Igbos have carried the stigma of BIAFRA till this day. It has now become popular culture to ridicule, isolate and cheat the Igbos when it comes to Politics, Economy or Social sphere. He should just carry on his journey so his memories are completely forgotten
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by NegroNtns(m): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2011
<quote>

</quote>

Oh, who they choose as their hero is their headache. I just know their past heroes are under our feet. We step and spit on them with disgust.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2011
Why doesn't that vile coward just die the vegetable death he deserves?

lagerwhenindoubt:

I respect the Man as an Activist but utterly have limitless hatred for him for failing on BIAFRA leaving scores dead, dispossessed and stigmatized just like the Germans after Hitler. I will never forgive him for that. When you plan something as significant as a secession that will lead to Civil War, you must run it through and through, a Blade run through a wild animal will ensure speedy death, leave it half-way and it becomes a wounded lion, much more dangerous than a dead one (obviously). The Igbos have carried the stigma of BIAFRA till this day. It has now become popular culture to ridicule, isolate and cheat the Igbos when it comes to Politics, Economy or Social sphere. He should just carry on his journey so his memories are completely forgotten

So on-point.
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by aljharem3: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

well said

the man that ran to ivory coast come back to be king

King ojukwu of ndigbo LOL
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by lagcity(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2011
alj_harem:

well said

the man that ran to ivory coast come back to be king

King ojukwu of ndigbo LOL

alj harem. alj harem. alj harem. how many times i call u? the way you dey switch lanes betweeen yoruba and ibo, i just pray make trailer no run u over cheesy. stick to one side dammit. this ish is confusing smiley
Re: Ikemba Ojukwu, The Peoples' General, On A Speedy Recovery Track. by lagcity(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2011
i no understand this Ojukwu guy sef. no disrespect but the guy dey fall my hand seriously. i mean Gowon, Obj, T Y Danjuma, Black Scorpion and all him mates still dey kampe. nothin do them. i think Ojukwu should ask these guys for their secrets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ACN Asks National Assembly To Impeach Jonathan / Ibom Port Development Plan Gets OK / Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.