Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) (61615 Views)

Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic) / Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha / Spicykvng Vee & Vivian: Lesbian Kills Her Partner In Delta Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
The man is a dumb Stupid Man..
You married a lesbian and on top of it he is a Weakling.. Woman wey you go arrest the first time she tries nonsense..

Any man that is not asleep and a Woman successfully stabs him is a coward and a stupid asshole.. no rip for Weaklings..
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Jossibest(m): 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
May God continue to expose all this bad and devilish people
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by KingMack(m): 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
He ain't a real niggarr... party would have bn d order of d day by marrying that wan too
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by KingMack(m): 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
He ain't a real niggarr... 3reesome would have bn d order of d day by marrying that wan too
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by sisisioge: 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
She should be extremely punished for her sins! How dare her! Werey killer!
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
9iceboi:
I have always maintained that gay, lesbians are forms of mental Ill health. They should be at psychiatric homes not were sane humans live.
Like straight people don't do this shit all the time? Bigot
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by FreeIgboho: 2:21am On Aug 12, 2022
post=115601905:

Is , A Lesbian?

Irrelevant. You posted the photos
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by NaijaCover(m): 2:35am On Aug 12, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Irrelevant. You posted the photos

Inukwa ooooo
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Powerfly(f): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2022
Machalla:
He took too long to divorce the wh0re not knowing that a leopard doest change its spot. The other man was wise enough to quickly send the bitter lesbian killer girl away from his home.

Men needs to shove stupid emotions aside and use their brain
MEN AND WOMEN pls run when you come across these confuse setts as

Lesbians ❌
Gay men ❌
Bisexuals❌
Transgender❌
Queer.❌

Runs as fast as you can away from them. A word enough for the wise

Lol... I thought y'all men would stand and try to change us with your dick.? cheesy
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Phcmayor(m): 7:48am On Aug 12, 2022
Can Anambra be on the news for the right reasons
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Powerfly(f): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2022
Machalla:
He took too long to divorce the wh0re not knowing that a leopard doest change its spot. The other man was wise enough to quickly send the bitter lesbian killer girl away from his home.

Men needs to shove stupid emotions aside and use their brain
MEN AND WOMEN pls run when you come across these confuse setts as

Lesbians ❌
Gay men ❌
Bisexuals❌
Transgender❌
Queer.❌

Runs as fast as you can away from them. A word enough for the wise

Lol only stupid men think so.

Well for a man like me i knew better that they be left to their Creator to fix. I no like wahala abeg.

But pls I beg u lots not to get in a relationship with a straight person .. Pity someone son or daughter... Likewise for gay men impregnating straight women for just babies too.

Make una face una kingdom

Lol
..we are not even allowed by law to face our kingdom.
Your homophobic laws binds us to you all. So we have no choice than to play along. sad
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Machalla(m): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2022
Powerfly:

Lol
..we are not even allowed by law to face our kingdom.
Your homophobic laws Tues us to you all. So we have no choice than to play along. sad
then practice it at where it is allowed. We all bound to obey the laws of the land . every country has its own laws
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Powerfly(f): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Machalla:
then practice it at where it is allowed. We all bound to obey the laws of the land . every country has its own laws

Lol. Which law of the land in this country are you all obeying?
Is it freedom of speech ABI freedom of worship ABI is it right to life ABI what?
Y'all are as rotten or even worse than the
Western counterparts.
Your educational and health care system tells it all.
Show me the evidence of goodness of the African religion in an average African.?
Y'all copy everything about the west.
So please STFU. undecided shocked cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Machalla(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2022
Powerfly:

Lol. Which law of the land in this country are you all obeying?
Is it freedom of speech ABI freedom of worship ABI is it right to life ABI what?
Y'all are as rotten or even worse than the
Western counterparts.
Your educational and health care system tells it all.
Show me the evidence of goodness of the African religion in an average African.?
Y'all copy everything about the west.
So please STFU. undecided shocked cheesy

No need to degrade into insults. Africa has it own problem but her stands has always been clear about homosexuals. It is not our thing.

Well to reply to your baseless accusations i would say it is Just as your lot copy homosexualism and began forming woke( in wrong way) due to the western massive social media programming. Sorry you one of their target but unfortunately they got you into their fold.

Like I said before. Y'all keep to ya lgbt kingdom. Don't manipulate straight people. Only an evil person will do that and I am not surprise your lots are doing same
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Powerfly(f): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Machalla:

No need to degrade into insults. Africa has it own problem but her stands has always been clear about homosexuals. It is not our thing.

Well to reply to your baseless accusations i would say it is Just as your lot copy homosexualism and began forming woke( in wrong way) due to the western massive social media programming. Sorry you one of their target but unfortunately they got you into their fold.

Like I said before. Y'all keep to ya lgbt kingdom. Don't manipulate straight people. Only an evil person will do that and I am not surprise your lots are doing same

Lol. Homosexuality has nothing to do with tribe and religion.
It's inherent but I'm not expecting a straight did like you to relate.
It's even crazy to say we copied it from someone.
If y'all wants us to keep to ourselves, make our choice of loving legal..and I tell you. There'll be more transparency in relationship and marital choice. But till then.. enjoy the other side of your deception.
After all, What goes around, certainly comes around. cheesy
Re: How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) by Tundex911: 5:02am On Aug 14, 2022
Last time I check, it's on nollywood I watch this now it's being practicalize in real life...

The future is femail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member / Failed Robbery At Stadium Road In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Pics) / 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.