Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

I Have A Prophecy For Peter Obi, I need to warn him about a ploy.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have A Prophecy For Peter Obi, I need to warn him about a ploy.. (640 Views)

Kwankwaso: Polls Puting Obi Ahead Is A Ploy To Corner Foreign Donations / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Prophecy For Peter Obi, I need to warn him about a ploy.. by charles009(m): 11:54am On Aug 11, 2022
Okay guys,

While I prayed this morning, I received a prophecy for Peter Obi. I would have posted it here, but for fear of libelling someone , I won't do that. But I would send the message directly to him.

He needs to be careful.

Can someone share a link/number or whatever way I can reach Peter Obi.

This is dire.

Thank You...
Re: I Have A Prophecy For Peter Obi, I need to warn him about a ploy.. by okeysoninv: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2022
nothing will happen to him , he is the next president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Prophecy For Peter Obi, I need to warn him about a ploy.. by Xerxes2088: 11:57am On Aug 11, 2022
charles009:
Okay guys,

While I prayed this morning, I received a prophecy for Peter Obi. I would have posted it here, but for fear of libelling someone , I won't do that. But I would send the message directly to him.

He needs to be careful.

This is dire.

Thank You...
so if i have peter Obi's personal number, i'll share it with some one on a faceless forum on the premise that you have a prophecy for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Prophecy For Peter Obi, I need to warn him about a ploy.. by jetwonder(m): 11:59am On Aug 11, 2022
Are you a prophet?
Or you are a begger?
Anyway, I won't give you his number
Re: I Have A Prophecy For Peter Obi, I need to warn him about a ploy.. by Obidient4life3: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
charles009:
Okay guys,

He needs to be careful.

This is dire.

Thank You...

Prophesies are not secrets. Drop it here and it will reach him.
Alternatively, you can head to his Twitter page and send him a DM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Prophecy For Peter Obi, I need to warn him about a ploy.. by limeta(f): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
You want to track him
Tell the truth
Re: I Have A Prophecy For Peter Obi, I need to warn him about a ploy.. by pussyeater(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
charles009:
Okay guys,

He needs to be careful.

This is dire.

Thank You...
Guy pastor, send it to him on twitter. LIE DEY YOUR MOUTH
Re: I Have A Prophecy For Peter Obi, I need to warn him about a ploy.. by mymadam(m): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
To quickly reach Peter Obi, simply send a mail to him at;
Presidential Lodge, Aso Rock Villa, Abuja, Nigeria.

NOTE: This is the address I was recently given by my customer at the electronics hub at Alaba International Market, Lagos

Hope this helps wink

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi's First Campaign Song By A Nairalander / Why Are Tinubu Supporters Hypocritical? / Imo State Warming Up (1 Million March)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.