Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? (506 Views)

BBNaija: 7 Remarkable Highlights From ‘Level Up’ Season / Bbnaija 7: Full Video Of Groovy And Beauty Fight Over Chomzy / Bbnaija- 7 Things You Don't Know About Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by sureinfo: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Some ships are paper boats while others are real ships.

Every year, romantic ties form in the Big Brother House, it’s only expected when you gather good-looking people together in a place.

This year, we’ve seen so many ships being formed right away and some of us are wondering if it’s real or it’s just a show.

Groovy and Beauty - Greauty
This ship has many awwn moments and they looked so cute together. They often cuddled and even kissed but it was a shaky toxic ship full of many fights and arguments.

This ship led to her eventual disqualification. Beauty didn’t want him to dance with most women, especially Chomzy. She felt it was disrespectful but Groovy didn’t see it that way, and even though he tried to avoid Chomzy, she still found him. This made Beauty go into a jealous rage and lead to her disqualification.

Reminds us of someone who name started with an E...but I digress.

Will it sail after the house? Our verdict is no it won’t.

Bella and Shegzz- Shella
We do not like this ship. It feels like something we’ve watched before and didn’t enjoy. Cue Nengi and Ozo and Kiddwaya and Erica. It feels scripted. Even though Shegz says all the right words, the ship just feels very inorganic and forced.

Will they sail after the house? Nooo.

Khalid and Daniella - Khaniella
A knacking ship. These two people can’t keep their hands off themselves. They’ve had sex, actually penetrative intercourse, many times.

We think they genuinely like each other, but the pressures of people’s opinions might sink the ship. Khalid told Big Brother that he really likes her and she seems to like him too.

Will they sail after the house? Maybe.

Adekunle and Allyson - AA
Their relationship feels like two grandparents found themselves. It lacks excitement. All they do is lay down and talk in hushed voices.

As we speak, Allyson is scanning for other men. She complained to Big Brother that he is acting like an old man.

Will they sail after the house? Even inside the house, they won’t sail if he doesn't give her some excitement.

We are still looking at other ships and paper boats developing and we will update you in due time.

Source : https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/relationships-weddings/bbnaija-7-which-ships-are-sailing-and-which-ones-will-sink-in-due-time/e3rz5gt

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by thatkindthing: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
I don't think any of these ships will last, after all the whole show is just a big distraction from the troubled reality we're facing in this country. undecided
Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by Wordsofwisdom: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
That Khaniella ship should last, if not all their knacking will go to waste grin
Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by Iyeeshaar(f): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
I feel all these ships won't last long, most of them are just catching cruise, the pictures are so lovely tho�
Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by hartopher76: 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
I think if Groovy show commitment to Beauty after the show, there ship sail. Both of them looks like people who has a lot of prospects together.
Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by Techm8: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
All these ships is just to make them lose focus.
Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by AREWAELENU: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
They will soon know what's going on all the ships still has long journey ahead
Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by KingUka: 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Most times all these stuffs are just cruise, a way to be popular and to get people to vote for them but the pictures look nice though
Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by Franktom247(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
All these ship might actually sink before the end of the show sha grin
Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by 0xAaron: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
The relationship between groovy and beauty would have last if she wasn't disqualified they were such a nice couple with plenty wahala
Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by mark2020prince: 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
Just like Titanic, so many ships will sink that one sure me die
Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by lordcrafts: 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Groovy and beauty would have been it for me but damn it, my girl beauty is out
Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by Dkdworldwide: 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
Well, let’s see what khaniella has to offer. Seems cool we th them
Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by Jayjerjay: 2:15am On Aug 12, 2022
Everybody be having ships, even married fellas, lol
Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by Nuelng: 2:16am On Aug 12, 2022
Most of these ships might not even last till the end of the show, haha
Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by Mimiko3: 2:17am On Aug 12, 2022
Damn, is it just me who doesn't even know what's going on in the house, I ain't following anything
Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by KeplersCross: 9:04am On Aug 12, 2022
thatkindthing:
I don't think any of these ships will last, after all the whole show is just a big distraction from the troubled reality we're facing in this country. undecided

FACTS!!!
Thank you so much,you said it all.... nothing really lasts when it comes to BBNAIJA shows and it's the truth,some might find their soulmates there but due to the whole competition and winning prize, it's all lost
Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by PotterJokes44: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2022
hartopher76:
I think if Groovy show commitment to Beauty after the show, there ship sail. Both of them looks like people who has a lot of prospects together.

Probably as friends after the show but for it to result to something different,I don't think so
Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by IzuKiba77: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2022
Techm8:
All these ships is just to make them lose focus.

Exactly and when they realize how far they've gone astray,the ships will eventually end or should I say sink Lol sad
Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by OladapoF(m): 10:14am On Aug 12, 2022
Let's see how these ships will go. The game is getting interesting
Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by EinsteinAyo(m): 10:21am On Aug 12, 2022
I really feel for Beauty. I wish her the best in her future endeavors
Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by hoilakes(m): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2022
Have missed the trails anyways busy week!
Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by saratackit: 10:49am On Aug 12, 2022
They should not loose focus... 100 million on the line sho ship heppp? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bbnaija 7: Which Ships Are Sailing And Which Ones Will Sink In Due Time? by AyodejiFelix(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
The game has just begun. May the good player amongst them win the competition

(1) (Reply)

Is The Barbie Movie Just Another Excuse To Promote "Man-hating" And Feminism? / 12 Lessons From The Movie �� Jagun Jagun / Glo X Factor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.