Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) (44254 Views)

Breaking News: FS Yusuf Is No Longer Obidient / Presidential Tribunal: APC Mocks Atiku On Twitter (Photos) / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by CommonSense1967: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
asanausana91:
he will only rule over your family.
Yes he will rule as the President of the federal Republic of Nigeria which includes your whole clan and all the clans in Nigeria.
Get ready to increase your wailing and crying exponentially once Tinubu is sworn in as the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
You will need to go back to the IPIG terrorist camp and start calling Nigeria "Zoo" again.
Nothing new.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Abujason: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Thanks Yusuf for calling out the crook for what he is. But then again birds of the same feather flock together. Nnamani and Tinubu - a known criminal and drug dealer will always align. Both jail birds with pending cases at EFCC ought to bury their heads in shame for contributing to what Nigeria has become today. But instead they are scheming for more.

May God protect this country from these vampires.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Niklaus398: 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Realist12:
Don't mind them, the attack on the messenger and leave the message tactics,because he supports Tinubu. Glad the messenger is also a successful personality on his own .
The way they bully other political views should let you know something isn't right with these Obi movement.
All of a sudden they start claiming they want a better Nigeria because an Ibo man is a presidential candidate. So we all other Nigerians that they called unity beggars in the past don't want a better Nigeria? Lol
I guess you are not on Twitter , the guy is from Anambra. And I'm not referring to Ibos, I'm referring to the IPOB which is the power house of Obi's movement on social media
Yet you supported Atiku/Obi ticket but you vilify Atiku now . What changed . Those Abusing Chimaroke today are doing so because he's supporting Tinubu and he has his reasons for doing so as he served at the same period with Tinubu.
shutup. U are crying now but you fools did and say worse to Gej
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Niklaus398: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
LegalWolf:

He is unknown fellow, quite alright. But this people need to be put in their place. The bullying is just too much. C'mon. Must we all vote for PO? Even if I believe Tinubu is not fit, incompetent and a buffoon but still want to vote for him, why should anyone bully and insult me?

Look at the useless Yusuf guy, so classless as an animal and a disgrace to humanity
Because people like you voted buhari and today the ones that didn't vote buhari are suffering it. That's why when idiots gather to vote failures ..we have to talk to them in the language they understand before they damn us like they did with buhari
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by GodisFirst: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
The Obidient movement is one of the best things that has happened to Nigerian lately as it is helping to flush out all the corrupt minded politicians from their comfort zone. They have seen that they will lose relevance as soon as Peter Obi becomes the president, hence they are fighting him tooth and nail. They know that they thrive and feed in corruption. Their businesses are being threatened hence they want the status quo to remain.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Princessogaraya(f): 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
What I understand is chimaroke want to be popular because Sullivan silent him the way he didn't expect, when he want to bring God father in Enugu.

Now mugu Gburu Gburu bring him back,he thinks that he have grow wings
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Niklaus398: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
Iziquiel:

See, there is something most of you supporting Obi should know and that's respecting people's right to choose. You shouldn't all go about insulting people because they've contrary views to yours, because they prefer another candidate to yours. This is a democracy for Christ's sake.
Support and promote your candidate and allow others do the same even if you think their own candidate is the Devil.
Even the Creator gave us the free-will to make our choices.

Tell your fellow comrades say no be everybody fit accept insults. All of us are humans and have got blood running through our veins,because Nnamani is a Senator doesn't mean people should go insulting him and at the same time expect him to be cool with the insults.
it is that same right idiots have that's why they helped to elect buhari into power and today we are all suffering for it.

I fear noting but idiots in large numbers. They have the power to elect failures like themselves.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Niklaus398: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
ShaqFu:
I love this. Well done Chimaroke Nnamami. I like the violence you unleash on this so called Obidient losers.

I wonder why they always attack Tinubu. Why can't they just continue promoting their Obidient movement and stop the attacks on Tinubu. If Tinubu is unsellable to them, they should continue selling Peter Obi, I wonder why Tinubu being unsellable is giving them nightmares.

It's good what Chimaroke did. I love how he exposed that useless fellow. Kudos sir.
Same way Tinubu and failures like you attacked Jonathan. So e dey pain like this.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by ShaqFu: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Niklaus398:
Same way Tinubu and failures like you attacked Jonathan. So e dey pain like this.
Attacked Jonathan because he was the President of Nigeria. Now is Tinubu the President? You empty headed nincompoop.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obidiotts are untrained urchins

#ObiDiEnd
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Niklaus398: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
ShaqFu:
Attacked Jonathan because he was the President of Nigeria. Now is Tinubu the President? You empty headed nincompoop.
empty headed fool like you ...you give what you can't take. Tinubu, buhari all of you apc insulted and attacked him. Attacked his wife. Was his wife the president of Nigeria? No. Yet you came for her. Called her "Shippotamus" etc.

Now you can't take what you give out. Lol. We go give una woto woto. What's comes around goes around.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by asanausana91: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Yes he will rule as the President of the federal Republic of Nigeria which includes your whole clan and all the clans in Nigeria.
Get ready to increase your wailing and crying exponentially once Tinubu is sworn in as the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
You will need to go back to the IPIG terrorist camp and start calling Nigeria "Zoo" again.
Nothing new.
it is not everybody that tells you the truth you will call an igbo man. Iam a northerner from kaduna and we are all for Atiku.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by CommonSense1967: 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
asanausana91:
it is not everybody that tells you the truth you will call an igbo man. Iam a northerner from kaduna and we are all for Atiku.

Irrelevant. Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria. Get that into your head.
BYE
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by LuckyM: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Imagine the kind of people calling themselves elders.
Anyway, he is inviting his doomsday
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
RuddyFusion:
See the kind of peps in a leadership position
How can this gutter driven mind inspire any progressive bill in the senate?
Just imagine what kind person he is................no wonder he's supporting another thug....,

Spit
Honestly, I'm disappointed in CHIMAROKE NNAMANI for the 2nd time this week.
This is the Height of it.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by LegalWolf: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Niklaus398:
Because people like you voted buhari and today the ones that didn't vote buhari are suffering it. That's why when idiots gather to vote failures ..we have to talk to them in the language they understand before they damn us like they did with buhari

Jonathan was disaster so is PMB. Anyone trying to sugarcoat it is either an slowpoke or does not have a functioning brain (and can be both though). So don't talk like we had better option. Having said that, the true Idi0ts are the ones who believe that their candidate, who is a solid member of the establishment, would do things differently.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
RuddyFusion:
See the kind of peps in a leadership position
How can this gutter driven mind inspire any progressive bill in the senate?
Just imagine what kind person he is................no wonder he's supporting another thug....,

Spit

So he should fold his hands and allow a small boy insult him?

Oya give me your father digits, let me call and insult him and see how he reacts.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by IbadeHQ: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
4ward4:
Proud to open his mouth to say he became a governor at 38... And after that they successfully personalized and godfathered the Nigeria political sphere..Gowon was less that age when he became a president , but today you people have successfully raped and frolicking with every single resources that should have been sustained to make Nigeriz great.
If you listen to any elderly man above 60 speaks about Nigeria, you will discover those who are currently poor in that age brackets where does who never made any attempt ,instead they where all about women, drinks and clubbing in the 70s.
Schooling as at that time was practically free, Federal school provided foods and Dry cleaners for the students...This isn't just a say, I saw the meal tickets .
And upon completion of education , everyone is guaranteed a place to earn a descent living with a car .
Today the reverse is the case, Even with your good grades you need to practically worship this set of useless politicians for a mere N80,000 ...
They go as far as taking the little slot of Job for the masses and fixing their kids who should have started a profitable business with their fathers money..
And alas most Baga will be asking why are youth engaging in Frauds...Only a low thinking individual will sit and be receiving 30k/month without no dream of increase from the Job...Health you are OYO, no NHIS for such workers .Commercial transport your are OYO ,no subsidy for such persons...How will such man not think evil...
Very Useless Sets of Old Men...

Any Youth that Sits and Listen to TINUBU OR ATIKU Speak is A BASTARD.
If this two ancient greedy modafuckers are certain they can run their businesses without government funds ,they should back out and face the Business,but he'll No they need to steal government funds to run their private business

Why calling supporters of other political party bastard? You guys needs to be tolerant. Obi cannot win this election like this.

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by ShaqFu: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Niklaus398:
empty headed fool like you ...you give what you can't take. Tinubu, buhari all of you apc insulted and attacked him. Attacked his wife. Was his wife the president of Nigeria? No. Yet you came for her. Called her "Shippotamus" etc.

Now you can't take what you give out. Lol. We go give una woto woto. What's comes around goes around.
The fool here is you, who is so bitter someone better than his entire generation of glorified losers is contesting for the office of President of Nigeria.

It is now obvious why you're so pained to the point the vein in your temple will pop any minute. Permit me to tell you I'll help assist in it because the world can do without the likes of bitter souls like you.

You impoverished whelp, You should first smack yourself wotowoto or whatever useless vocabulary online miscreants like you use to justify your more than foolish existence. Wasted piece of human trash.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by mecustika: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
I blame ugwuanyi for bringing chimaroke back to enugu state. A crminal ,blood sucker and Satan worshiper that chime banished from enugu.
Well ,Let him continue. Full madness is already nocking on his door. He is already a psychiatrist case. The spirits of all the people he killed in cold blood will definitely catch up with him. Evil man! He can never go free. Never!!

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by ShaqFu: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Why calling supporters of other political party bastard? You guys needs to be tolerant. Obi cannot win this election like this.
They are mainly bitter souls who are lazy and can't do anything for themselves, that's why they're online day and night crying wolf because poverty has raped them silly.

To them, the APC and Buhari are the reason why they can't feed themselves. As if it's not their mates carrying blocks of cement here and there. They want Buhari to come put food in their mouths. Lmao.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by 4ward4: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Here you go, immediately your thought went straight to Obi. We have close to 10 parties contesting and I never mentioned any name...
Still standing on what I say, any one listening to APC &
PDP at the presidential level should be tag a bastard and Nigeria isn't his father.I remember a former president say anyone talking about them needs to be checked mentally.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by IbadeHQ: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
4ward4:

Here you go, immediately your thought went straight to Obi. We have close to 10 parties contesting and I never mentioned any name...
Still standing on what I say, any one listening to APC &
PDP at the presidential level should be tag a bastard and Nigeria isn't his father.I remember a former president say anyone talking about them needs to be checked mentally.

You specifically called APC supporters bastard which I corrected you for. No matter what, You cannot bully everybody to support your opinion. This is democracy remember.

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by william944: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
NnamaniNnamani...
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by deji17: 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ebeano!
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Abbeytoy(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
I like the man... Sometimes you need fire for fire to checkmate some people...

And as I always said, 2023 election might not hold because of violence and intimations, we'll experience a lot of blood than EndSars at the campaigns.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Niklaus398: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
ShaqFu:
The fool here is you, who is so bitter someone better than his entire generation of glorified losers is contesting for the office of President of Nigeria.

It is now obvious why you're so pained to the point the vein in your temple will pop any minute. Permit me to tell you I'll help assist in it because the world can do without the likes of bitter souls like you.

You impoverished whelp, You should first smack yourself wotowoto or whatever useless vocabulary online miscreants like you use to justify your more than foolish existence. Wasted piece of human trash.
You're an empty head. Enemy of Nigeria. Corrupt fool. I no blame you shall .. na hunger dey do you, if no be say I dey patriotic to my Nation I for join you chop Tinubu money.�����.

So bro, continue jor. Continue oooo after all you're hustling for your daily bread. Hahahahahah
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Niklaus398: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
LegalWolf:

Jonathan was disaster so is PMB. Anyone trying to sugarcoat it is either an slowpoke or does not have a functioning brain (and can be both though). So don't talk like we had better option. Having said that, the true Idi0ts are the ones who believe that their candidate, who is a solid member of the establishment, would do things differently.
no, I'm not angry with those that voted him in 2015. I'm angry with the fools and failures that voted him in 2019 and I bet buhari, you voted the dullard.

Jonathan's was a failure u voted out his party for failing. Apc has failed but tribalism , corruption and what you're gaining from this failed apc is making u consider voting them.back into power.

U guys are the problems of Nigeria no offense. U're reenforcing failures. Even if you don't want to vote Obi, then vote sowere votes others instead of voting back apc into power with a tap on the back that they have done well
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by ShaqFu: 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Niklaus398:
You're an empty head. Enemy of Nigeria. Corrupt fool. I no blame you shall .. na hunger dey do you, if no be say I dey patriotic to my Nation I for join you chop Tinubu money.�����.

So bro, continue jor. Continue oooo after all you're hustling for your daily bread. Hahahahahah
Didn't I say you're a poverty beaten bastard. This statement of yours show just how much hunger have rendered you an Internet twerp.

You want to eat whose money? Even the people in Obi's campaign won't even look to you once because you have nothing to offer. You failed at everything both online and offline.

Imagine you saying you're patriotic when it's hunger and poverty that made you the Patriotic, empty, hollow creature you are. Demented loser. Na hunger go kee u. tongue
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by Niklaus398: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
ShaqFu:
Didn't I say you're a poverty beaten bastard. This statement of yours show just how much hunger have rendered you an Internet twerp.

You want to eat whose money? Even the people in Obi's campaign won't even look to you once because you have nothing to offer. You failed at everything both online and offline.

Imagine you saying you're patriotic when it's hunger and poverty that made you the Patriotic, empty, hollow creature you are. Demented loser. Na hunger go kee u. tongue
oga like I said keep it on. Chop tinubus money jor. Man must wack ... hahahahaa
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by ShaqFu: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Niklaus398:
oga like I said keep it on. Chop tinubus money jor. Man must wack ... hahahahaa

Of course, man must wack. But you are not wacking are you? This is the reason you're ranting and complaining because your stomach is as empty as your head. Low budget losers like yourself should go and get a life and stop plaguing the internet with your disobedient nature and your uselessness. Fool.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) by 4ward4: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
IbadeHQ:

You specifically called APC supporters bastard which I corrected you for. No matter what, You cannot bully everybody to support your opinion. This is democracy remember.

Please quoting me alright is important in passing just the message, I said APC & PDP and that still stands...If Nigeria happens to be anyone's father afflicted with such sickness will anyone in his right mind take it to a Doctor who was part of the team that brought such afflictions on It.Atiku & 'Tinubu brought this affliction on Us..
And on the Bullying aspect, sorry it is high time we force things through...In my polling unit in the village, Vote other parties except APC & PDP for presidential..We are fully on ground ,if not you collect..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What I Saw In Umuahia, Abia State Last Week (picture) / Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed / 2023 Elections: Babajide Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.