Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) (39136 Views)

Cross River APC Protests Asu Okang's Appointment As NDDC Commissioner / Demola Seriki Buys Lagos Central APC Senatorial Form / Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe Wins Kwara Central APC Senatorial Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by ransomed: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
I feel like singing!

. .... Another challenge o
Another challenge o
Another challenge o
Double, double challenge o .

Another wahala. ..
Another wahala...
Another wahala....
Triple, triple wahala .

You people should not kill 'emilokan' before election please.

Bad market is very difficult to sell .
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by blacknoir: 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu is being rejected by everyone .. including his wife

Muslim Muslim ticket is satanic

Exactly the Muslim Muslim ticket is dead on arrival. Pls I didn't get ur last statement abt his wife. I think she is an ambitious woman who will do anything for them to get the presidency
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by Ellexy: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
daygee12:

U mean IPOB movement?
No Boko Haram.
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by robosky02(m): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
"He who the gods want to kill, they first make him deaf".... African proverbs

Let them continue to make errors till 2023... And be booted out of power

Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by casualobserver: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
jrusky:

You have made a valid point but no need to insult me on that ok. The issue is about Muslim Muslim ticket so let's remain on that argument.

Seriously I don't really care about apc choice because I'm not apc nor would I ever vote for apc so why would I be so worry that much about ther choice?

I shave always said it that the people making noise about Muslim Muslim ticket were never going to vote for APC and you’ve just proven it.
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by Dagoma: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
There are many political parties, they can vote anyone of their choice - period!!!
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by socialjustice93: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
No to muslim muslim ticket!
check my sig below if you're interested
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by Intelcorei7: 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Look at these scumbags! does their protest mean that they are no more APC members or they have defected or they won't vote for their party in 2023 ?. The available and authentic data still remain the fact that Muslims with pvcs in this country still out number you hypocrites Christians. And that is obvious undiluted fact that we Muslims will out vote you Christians come 2023. That's the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by Musa2018(m): 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Most they come out and protest? Y not prepare their voters card Muslim Muslim is in Kaduna despite the protest in the past. My best Candidate is VPY.Osinbanjo but unfurnayely
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by jrusky(m): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
casualobserver:

I shave always said it that the people making noise about Muslim Muslim ticket were never going to vote for APC and you’ve just proven it.

I'm a pdp bro I guess you misunderstood my point. I'm just talking on general term as per Muslim Muslim and in all my past post I have never bothered my head about Muslim Muslim because I'm not apc nor voting for apc ok.
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by Lovenorth: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Even beggers are protesting in this country
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by daygee12: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ellexy:
No Boko Haram.
Then u will be dealt with severely by the Nigerian Army
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tunubu has finally divided and destroyed Apc.

Greed is a terrible thing.
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by floret23(f): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Thanksful:
Nah parody rally
CAN NEVER ALLOW A MUSLIM SUCCEEDING A FELLOW MUSLIM LET ALONE A MUSLIM -MUSLIM TICKET

On Southerner Christian Presidency We Stand!!!

If you allow this satanic Muslim Muslim ticket to succeed (God forbids), It would take Nigerian Christians centuries to recover and find their voice again in political space if they will even recover because the demonic foundation is already laid and northern muslims will take advantage of it in the future..

Just Look at the rubbish happening under a Muslim Christian ticket, then close your eyes and imagine what would now happen under a Muslim Muslim ticket..

If you are a Christian and you don't have a voters card and you not planning to vote, but only good at making noise online, Please deactivate your account and Bleep off because you a disgrace to humanity..

Those waiting for this demonic MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket issue to die off will wait in vain because sane Nigerians will keep emphasising on it and be reminding Nigerians how dangerous such ticket is until election day

Progrssive/Christian Yorubas lagba!!!!

God bless Progressives Yorubas

God bless Obidient citizens

1 Like

Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by floret23(f): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
CommonSense1967:
CAN Religiously brainwashed noise makers.
Dear BATstards,
Tinubu is senile

He thought muslim Muslim would make all Muslim vote him in defense

Till tomorrow it has backfired, northern Muslim refused the bait like it was nothing

Northern Muslims are still voting Fulani Muslim

Yet tinubu have driven 95% christians from him to get nothing
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
floret23:
CAN NEVER ALLOW A MUSLIM SUCCEEDING A FELLOW MUSLIM LET ALONE A MUSLIM -MUSLIM TICKET

If you allow this satanic Muslim Muslim ticket to succeed (God forbids), It would take Nigerian Christians centuries to recover and find their voice again in political space if they will even recover because the demonic foundation is already laid and northern muslims will take advantage of it in the future..

Just Look at the rubbish happening under a Muslim Christian ticket, then close your eyes and imagine what would now happen under a Muslim Muslim ticket..

If you are a Christian and you don't have a voters card and you not planning to vote, but only good at making noise online, Please deactivate your account and Bleep off because you a disgrace to humanity..

Those waiting for this demonic MUSLIM-MUSLIM ticket issue to die off will wait in vain because sane Nigerians will keep emphasising on it and be reminding Nigerians how dangerous such ticket is until election day

I am with you all the way

1 Like

Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
Dagoma:
There are many political parties, they can vote anyone of their choice - period!!!

Nairaland is only looking for topic for small children to keep them busy. The youths and women are just being sponsored by Middle Belt Politicians to LOBBY for positions in Tinubu Presidency.

Nothing concerns Lalong or Buhari or Tinubu in this matter.

Earlier in the morning, Nairaland brought another topic which is Shettima told to resign as APC VP Candidate.

https://www.nairaland.com/7275185/2023-shettima-told-resign-apc/2#115590566

That topic said Middle Belt youths reject Muslim Muslim ticket. They want the VP position given to Middle Belt Christian.

Now North Central is Middle Belt. This is politics. Another group of Middle Belt politicians sponsored Middle Belt youths under Middle Belt Congress to lobby for post in Tinubu government. Later, another group of Middle Belt politicians sponsored Middle Belt youths under NorthCentral APC Youth and womens to lobby for post in Tinubu government. All of them are just lobbying.

Middle Belt Congress = North Central APC Youth and women.

Though on a deep analysis, the Northern Christians wanted Presidency either as President or as Vice President but we are unaware. Tinubu is also unaware. They believed they understand the Power politics and can unravel the banditry and terrorism more than somebody from the South who does not understand Hausa and the North.

The Middle Belt Forum Elders fought for Southern Presidency. They tackled the Northern Elders Forum. Indirectly, they fought for Tinubu thinking that he will pick a Northern Christian as VP which is likely to come from Middle Belt.

https://punchng.com/2023-middle-belt-forum-warns-of-ploy-to-stop-power-shift-to-south/

In one corner, Babachir Lawal and Northeast and North West Christians perched somewhere with the same gazette with the hope that a Southern Muslim from South West is the best choice for Northern Christian Journey to Presidency. Tinubu was not aware about this necessity. It is already late before this reality dawn on us.

The Northern Christians have remained quiet for so long as if they are part of the Northern Presidency. Some of us are just waking up to new reality.

Now, it is not the Muslim Muslim ticket that is the problem, but some people that felt marginalized out of power in the North. We have the Igbos from the South. They are just using the Muslim Muslim ticket to vent their anger and frustration.

1 Like

Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by Asiwajuan: 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tinubu is a patron to Fulani herdsmen that's why he hasn't condemned any attack by them on our land
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by Asiwajuan: 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Apc is an Islamic agenda, say no to the drug baron
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by Safyqueen: 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
All this point to the fact that the next president might be Jagaban.
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by Triplerg: 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Only a foolish Christian will vote and support APC with their Islamic agenda.
No cap. Only a slowpoke will do that

1 Like

Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by Acidosis(m): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Omoslim26:

If Atiku wins that means we will be doing 16years straight Islamic rule.
If tinubu wins we will do same 16years Islamic rule,then the North will do their own tenure which will be another Northern Muslim making it 24 straight years of Islamic rule undecided
Children wey dem born during those years go believe se Nija na Islamic state na angry
God forbid BaTin

Exactly.
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
Will election hold next year? I doubt it with the situation going on with this evil ticket by APC. we say NO to Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by ola1982(m): 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu is a loser
time will tell
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by Bbdiyya: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
Fiscus105:
I think, Obi should inflitrate christian with high influence in the north to vote against certificateless Jihadists.
Who are the influential Christian this one is talking about? maybe you mean those that cannot use their influence to secure VP slot for one of them? virtually you are saying Obi will only be elected by Christians. Using religion as a tool is definitely going to backfire in a country where you found yourself as minority.
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Tinubu is a loser

Lalong is useless and a fool
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by sean079: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
This ppl should allow tinubu rest. Tinubu is focusing on winning result not religion sentiments. He wants to win the election and everyone must try to understand the issues from his perspective.

That was how they were shouting buhari will islamise Nigeria and I was like so you will open your eyes, allow him to convert you just like that. Bro, that is not possible.

When Buhari introduce Ruga, nobody needs to tell him before he shelved his idea because we aint going to buy it. No muslim president will victimise any other religion except they allow him to achieve his aim.
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by Neoteny(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
The way north central christians place religion above all else, and their utter and palpable hatred for Islam, makes others suspect their intentions.

Why would anyone trust them with power?
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by Komolafe89: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Cyynthia:
WE YORUBA CHRISTIANS CAN NEVER ALLOW A MUSLIM SUCCEEDING A FELLOW MUSLIM LET ALONE A MUSLIM -MUSLIM TICKET

Hear this dog out ! Let wait and see
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by DeOTR: 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
ejimatic:
. Hav Kwara abd Kogi produced Chritian governor and deputy Governor before? What about Benue? Only Plauteu which is state of all Nigerians has produced Chritian governor. What is this sponsored noise all about?
Deputy Governors in Kwara have always been Christians. That I'm sure of.
Re: North Central APC Protests Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Rejects Lalong (Pics) by Haywhy3579: 10:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Only a foolish Christian will vote and support APC with their Islamic agenda.
Then u are a foolish Christian for calling other Christian foolish because of ur personal interest. U too selfish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria / Police Has No Right To Search Your Phone Without Valid Complaint - IGP / Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.