Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:21 AM

Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 (23735 Views)

Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) / Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM / Peter Obi Interview With Arise TV On May 17, 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Canberra55: 7:32am On Aug 12, 2022
Okealaaye:

No, we cannot forget. It ain't that easy. Besides, he who feels it knows it. How can a people who received so much ill-treatment from your tongues and mouths all the time forget? You have transmuted to the defenders of The Zoo suddenly now that you need our support. When are you going to apologize to President Buhari for calling him names, for wishing death for him, instead of standing by him in his illness? When are you going to apologize to the Fulani for calling them cows and the Yoruba, for calling them Asslickers and unity beggars? Yet your numbers alone can in no way win the presidency for you. That's the reason the Elders told us to think always before talking. How can we who received such hardness from you without cause forget?
Oga go buy ewa agoyin chop jare.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 12, 2022
Canberra55:
Oga go buy ewa agoyin chop jare.

This has always been your regular retort to any expression of the truth. Very painful the way you trivialise serious issues. But you'll realise your errors with time, I assure you.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by delkuf(m): 8:12am On Aug 12, 2022
RPG2020:

You don't have DStv and you get girlfriend plus toasters

Now let's do additional information

Calculate the money you dey spend every month then check the money for DStv every month

My brother change your ways
Guy the weed wen smoke strong pass you.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by RPG2020(m): 8:17am On Aug 12, 2022
delkuf:
Guy the weed wen smoke strong pass you.

Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Canberra55: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2022
Okealaaye:

This has always been your regular retort to any expression of the truth. Very painful the way you trivialise serious issues. But you'll realise your errors with time, I assure you.
Nigga you dont know me. Do not frisby me,i'm not your groupie. Take yo shit outside. Dunce.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by DownChelsea(f): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2022
donbrowser:

I know people that take advice from mad Men need a lot of sleep. I'm not one of them grin

I'm sure you've woken up.

Except you're cursed, your brain should be charged by now.

Now attempt using it, YOU MIGHT SUCCEED THIS TIME
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by donbrowser(m): 9:07am On Aug 12, 2022
DownChelsea:

I'm sure you've woken up.

Except you're cursed, your brain should be charged by now.

Now attempt using it, YOU MIGHT SUCCEED THIS TIME

Stop telling me things that helped you recovered from hereditary madness grin
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 12, 2022
Canberra55:
Nigga you dont know me. Do not frisby me,i'm not your groupie. Take yo shit outside. Dunce.

Bushman who has never seen an aircraft at close quarters forming Americana! You have missed it by several kilometers. The tiger does not proclaim its tigritude. People like you think that all Nairalanders are resident in Nigeria. If you know where I'm speaking from you'll curse your destiNY. Fake Americana.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2022
Image123:

This is not a company brother, i am talking reality of Nigeria. In Nigeria politics, social media is for the small parties like Oby Ezeks, Moghalu, Sowore, new boy Obi and co to trend.

Nigeria is like a company, human resource, you are been employed by 200 million people to lead the organization, to lead, put strategy in place, think out of the box, you are naive, you are emotional blinded to think outside the zone you are. It is not kingship, it’s not traditional rulership, it’s an elected position. Where you have to chose like the employment of a company, you chose the best for the role.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Houstency(m): 9:36am On Aug 12, 2022
Staphylococcus:
The usual!

Avenue to dish out his fictional, unrealistic and unfeasible plans!

I rather watch Tom and Jerry if I am desperate to watch fictions.

Not listening to In China, In China, In China, In China, In China, In China, In China, In China, In China,

And Hommie could not even make Anambra like China in 8 years! Met Anambra as a shiithole, and left it as a shitthole! Nio visible, concrete or landmark achievements!

Oh! I forgot, He invested Anambra state funds into beer parlour business.

Ultimate search, show me a bridge Tinubu built for 8years he was in power? Don't come with the usual hogwash of him laying the vision and masterplan for Lagos
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Canberra55: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2022
Okealaaye:

Bushman who has never seen an aircraft at close quarters forming Americana! You have missed it by several kilometers. The tiger does not proclaim its tigritude. People like you think that all Nairalanders are resident in Nigeria. If you know where I'm speaking from you'll curse your destiNY. Fake Americana.
Koni da fun obo iya e ati ibi to n gbe. Oponu jatitaji. Wherever ur papa dey live,u nodey feed me.shikenan.if u like make u de stay pluto,jupiter,saturn that one na inside ur pocket. Eleribu sombodi. Ozwor. Wawaa kawai.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Okhuadams(m): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Qtrpst4:
The same way I hope Obi no be your problem

watin concern me with Obi I no family am, him no send me the same way him too no send you.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by mariahAngel(f): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
ajekpaks:
For the first time since Patrick Obahiagbon Nigerians want to hear a Politician Speak...

Media houses are queuing to get a whiff of his intelligence. He's pure class and they all know it... why won't they? The name Peter Obi is driving ratings off the roof. you're guaranteed viewership...

Even BBN is not making as much noise as it used to, in fact the only time it's ratings went up this season was when some dude was cautioned for putting on an Obidient shirt...

cheesy

You said it all. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Jeromejnr(m): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Smithkafors:
Nice one.... Enemies of Nigeria will be disappointed.

All the Obedients stand firm and get ready. We must not allow wicked people to finish us.
I still want to travel by road in Nigeria in future.
I still want my kids to attend schools in Nigeria.
I still want to enjoy 247 light.

we must rescue Nigeria from
Dubai landlords who return only when there is Election.

We must rescue Nigeria from a man without certificate who is being admitted from one hospital to another all over the world. Someone who has not even told you his vision for you who is shamelessly supporting him.

I had to make the likes 300
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by newdawn2017(f): 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Image123:

i wish like you as Sowore is a different candidate than the rest. All these Obi and co are same same. But only a dreamer would give Sowore any hope of winning elections. Nigerian politics don't work that way.
we shall keep dreaming then, Nigeria doesn't belong to a group of causes & their households. It belongs to all of us equally. I choose Sowore
[url]#WeCantContinueLikeThis[/url]
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Image123(m): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
newdawn2017:
we shall keep dreaming then, Nigeria doesn't belong to a group of causes & their households. It belongs to all of us equally. I choose Sowore
[url]#WeCantContinueLikeThis[/url]

Good choice, it's a democracy. A much better choice than Obi in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Canberra55: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
Okealaaye:

I nosay na ur papa b NY govno. Na ur papa build brookyn,harlem and all of manhattan. I no tell ur mama say i b original americana. I b original naija. Whether or not i done got on a plane, thaz none yo been-ness,at least i done c aircraft 4 action movies abi na ur mama generation do netflix 4me? u really think i give a fvk? Really nigga? look nigga yall niggaz outside beta stop sleeping on us cos all that frontin yall b doing ,like we 'posed to lick or worship your ass,we aint really trippin on none of that. KotiewaniDaFunYa e... Elo gan niya e tie ni gan? Baba e lowoto 50CENT ni katie ma wa so Jay Z or DIDDY. OLOSHI OMO OLOSHO.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Xhurskid: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
To give us another lie.... Him too lie
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Electorate: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Staphylococcus:
The usual!

Avenue to dish out his fictional, unrealistic and unfeasible plans!

I rather watch Tom and Jerry if I am desperate to watch fictions.

Not listening to In China, In China, In China, In China, In China, In China, In China, In China, In China,

And Hommie could not even make Anambra like China in 8 years! Met Anambra as a shiithole, and left it as a shitthole! Nio visible, concrete or landmark achievements!

Oh! I forgot, He invested Anambra state funds into beer parlour business.

Your tears taste really nice, please cry me some more.

Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Xhurskid: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
Any update yet on obi lies.... I think they are not impress with the stammerer that's why we never hear anything
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
DownChelsea:

Listen to this upcoming interview.

Try to use your ears properly.

You'll find out, trust me.

DownChelsea, my paddy.

I can hear very well.

I just want someone to point out a point to me because he is not making any sense.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Oziens:
Certainly, you ear health challenges. See Otolaryngologist urgently.

Give me one point.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
newdawn2017:
so am I too walayi. Unlike our stand out Sowore who is realistic & straight forward. Sowore is the only Man to revive & bring Nigeria to international standards

Sowore is too inexperienced.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by DownChelsea(f): 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

DownChelsea, my paddy.

I can hear very well.

I just want someone to point out a point to me because he is not making any sense.

If you can hear very well,

Omo then na understand be the issue o.

That one na school go fit do am. No be me
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
DownChelsea:

If you can hear very well,

Omo then na understand be the issue o.

That one na school go fit do am. No be me

For the sake of argument, give me one point.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by DownChelsea(f): 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

For the sake of argument, give me one point.

I don't want to argue.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
DownChelsea:

I don't want to argue.

Then, you are not doing enough for Obi.

All he said in that interview makes absolutely no nonsense to the reality on ground.

That is why many of them come in full of ideas, and are not able to translate it into good governance.
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by DownChelsea(f): 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Then, you are not doing enough for Obi.

All he said in that interview makes absolutely no nonsense to the reality on ground.

That is why many of them come in full of ideas, and are not able to translate it into good governance.

You'll be fine cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 by Canberra55: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
Okealaaye:

Elede oshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Governor Wike Vows To Resist "Northern Dominance" / Obi Recounts Last Week's Activities, Assures Nigerians Of His Commitment... / N15bn Cash: NIA Chiefs Disown Suspended DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.