Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. (36556 Views)

Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by socialjustice93: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
The wind of change is rapidly taking over.. we must get it right in 2023 Inshallah amin!
check my sig below if you're interested

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Tvvafah: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2022

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by ElSudani: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
donaldking100:
The Obi Tsumani is coming.
The structure is gradually forming.
Some people in this country do not have a sense of history.
Abiola chose a fellow Muslim as running mate, it didn't work.
As a military head of state, the present President of Nigeria chose Idiagbon as deputy, it didn't work.
As the American philosopher, George Santayana, said: "Those who refuse to learn from history are condemned to repeat it."
Wisdom teaches that in a multicultural, multi-religious society, those at the helm of affairs should be keenly sensitive to the sensitivities of the populace.
The present division of Nigeria should never be heightened but healed.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

Abiola chose a fellow Muslim as running mate, it didn't work

Really? It didn't work when Nigerians overwhelmingly voted for them?
How do you guys find it so easy to lie? It worked perfectly well, even more than expectations.
Was the election annulled because it was a Muslim/Muslim ticket? Stop lying.
Tinubu is your next President.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Mccullum: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
donaldking100:
The Obi Tsumani is coming.
The structure is gradually forming.
Some people in this country do not have a sense of history.
Abiola chose a fellow Muslim as running mate, it didn't work.
As a military head of state, the present President of Nigeria chose Idiagbon as deputy, it didn't work.
As the American philosopher, George Santayana, said: "Those who refuse to learn from history are condemned to repeat it."
Wisdom teaches that in a multicultural, multi-religious society, those at the helm of affairs should be keenly sensitive to the sensitivities of the populace.
The present division of Nigeria should never be heightened but healed.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

With empty chairs up there! grin

No be Tsunamy, na sumal tin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by tenpipsperday: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
nnachukz:

I know you didn't read that it is a leadership summit. Not a general town hall meeting. Anyway, a Tinubu supporter will not know the difference between leadership meeting and town hall meeting.
Anything goes for the shaky master.

Dem dey read? Urchins don't read bro.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Unruly7(m): 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
I went at icc this morning the place choke

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Spicycat:
More like Eebo people gathering for new yam festival and invited some guests to attend the flamboyant occasion. grin grin grin grin grin grin

How on earth will someone think that an ipob sympathiser will be the president of Nigeria still amazes me.
I have never seen an anti Peter Obi narrative that is not laced with ethnic/bigoted bile.
It’s like the only weapon against the man is ethnic bigotry.
Behind every anti PO post is a benign attempt to stoke ethnic tension.
I finally agree with the person that said that the only thing BATs have to offer is tribalism.
I’ve been watching from the sidelines since and this is what I’ve noticed so far.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by ola1982(m): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
Asiwaju lokan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by afbstrategies: 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
I am proud of what the Nigerian Labour Party has achieved within this short time.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by ridbell01(m): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Another 15 million votes in Abuja plus 18 million in Lagos. Obi for president

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by DarkPheonix: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Adios apshit
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by 1gbdata: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Good
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Dmacqh(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
Buhari greatest achievement may be reuniting the youth and eradicating vote apathy among them and electorates.
He made people get aware of politics and what’s happening.
God be with him. One last wish to him, let him allow free and fair elections. Let’s see the strength of Agbado & Dubai tourist supporters. Their strength are vote buying, lies, religion and tribal sentiment. They want to maintain status quo. One good thing is 2023 may retire one or both politically.
Till then I urge everyone to be obedient and useful citizen. It’s Youth O’clock.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Ventura1: 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Just know that the people that attend PDP functions are the same in Labour party.
In essence LP=PDP.

Both President and VP candidates are PDP
Lagos Guber candidate a PDP man, now Joshua Dariye a former governor under PDP, and some people wanted us to believe LP is a new breed.

To usher a just and equitable country, garnish with respect to citizens dignity. Support Omoyele Sowore

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by rollywise(m): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
gaby:
Nice to see and feel the enthusiasm and excitement rekindled amongst Nigerians.

Experience and life lessons have thought me to be more cautious in enthusiasm and excitement, though.

After all, the Sai Chanji buzz was this loud if not even more at the time.

It would be sad to see people's hearts and expectations dashed as has been the usual story should PO go on to win.

Bubu did one thing well though a d that's the signing of the reformed electoral act bill and for not being partisan about his approach towards previous elections and the upcoming ones.

But we just can't sit back and do nothing. That's why we are doing this

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Eniitankorede: 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
All you can see are IPOB members. A few yahoo yahoo boys as well. Mtcheww!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Skibani99(m): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
I love this, this 2023 election is birthing a new Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by ECASH120: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqjd-N33FVk

Massive Crowd Welcome Peter Obi At Abuja International Conference Centre for Labour Party and CPO submit

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by PeterObi4LP: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Built2last:
To think that few weeks ago no structure existed. Labour party was mocked oooo.

You see this life, lesson here is to start and everything will fall in place at the right time. I was so worried initial how the party was going to pull this off, but now see what it has become.

They chose the international conference centre first because campaign has not started and they didn't want touts to step in.

See class.

They were said to be online noise makers. Slowly but steadily, they kept building

Now struct8are springing all over the states.

They just need 20,000 youths to have all they need ready to man the 180,000 polling units. Gadgets to monitor the election is being acquired.

As at 2 months ago, Labour party was nothing in Nigeria. There was no hope of a third force.

Today, every available data online including the ones done by opposition concludes that Labour party is not a write off.

See pictures of ordinary Nigerians. Not the faces of the familiar faces that have wrecked Nigeria.

Wait till campaign starts

E choke

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Chidex50(m): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Spicycat:
More like Eebo people gathering for new yam festival and invited some guests to attend the flamboyant occasion. grin grin grin grin grin grin

How on earth will someone think that an ipob sympathiser will be the president of Nigeria still amazes me.
IPOB keeyudia.....No be your grand papa rush go court proscribed them? Tribal bigot
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by elsiusgr8t(m): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
ElSudani:

Abiola chose a fellow Muslim as running mate, it didn't work

Really? It didn't work when Nigerians overwhelmingly voted for them?
How do you guys find it so easy to lie? It worked perfectly well, even more than expectations.
Was the election annulled because it was a Muslim/Muslim ticket? Stop lying.
Tinubu is your next President.

Na them

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Spicycat(f): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Rgade:

I have never seen an anti Peter Obi narrative that is not laced with ethnic/bigoted bile.
It’s like the only weapon against the man is ethnic bigotry.
Behind every anti PO post is a benign attempt to stoke ethnic tension.
I finally agree with the person that said that the only thing BATs have to offer is tribalism.
I’ve been watching from the sidelines since and this is what I’ve noticed so far.

I have never seen a people that are filled with hate for other people just because mother nature grace them with different tongue, I have never met Igbo person who is not a Muslim that doesn't hate other tribes and they are ever ready to gang up against you for nothing just because you are a Muslim.
Mind you i was an obi fan before, because i believe he's a younger candidate and will connect more to the youths, but his antecedents towards the Nigerian state spoil the stew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by duncan511: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
which leadership meeting, obi went for political meeting in osun he no see him supporters una say he didn't go for himself that's why

Obi don go for himself for labour Party mobilization meeting, hall no full despite special guests seating, you are now calling it leadership meeting

Shebi you saw how atiku supporters full ordinary marriage he attended
my guy do not use because of online politics to invite curse to yourself, how can you call Marriage ordinary, you don’t have respect for marriage at all, you called it ordinary and a former Vice president and presidentially candidate attended it, if you call it ordinary then ordinary poor and beggars people should had attended it only instead of having Presidential candidate to have attend such ordinary occasion, next time don’t call marriage ordinary, when a lot of money been spend and prominent personnel in attendance
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by bigcee(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
which leadership meeting, obi went for political meeting in osun he no see him supporters una say he didn't go for himself that's why

Obi don go for himself for labour Party mobilization meeting, hall no full despite special guests seating, you are now calling it leadership meeting

Shebi you saw how atiku supporters full ordinary marriage he attended
Who be this mumu undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by bigcee(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
Spicycat:

Stale grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Naajjii: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Built2last:

Buhari's greatest legacy is the amended electoral bill he signed February 25th this year.

His departing legacy is to mot interfere with the election in anyway. Let Nigerians truly decide.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Nohate(m): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
Peter Obi is coming
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Spicycat(f): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
Chidex50:

IPOB keeyudia.....No be your grand papa rush go court proscribed them? Tribal bigot

You terrorist trying to destroy this country will always meet swift resistance that will lead you to your grave.

Y'all suddenly switched tactics to support your defector leader called Obi, projecting him as the next best thing after fried rice will never work.

Coward terrorist who can't stand for something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by unclejb2(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
gaby:

Dude is leaving a legacy indeed. Love or loathe him, I commend and respect him on this.

I don't think any one of today's candidates would have had the resolve, focus, will, and defiance to achieve this very fundamental fit for the future of Nigeria.
if Buhari knew or understood what was in that electoral act, he wouldn't have signed it.

That was why they were hell bent on its amendment immediately after it was signed

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by blue01(m): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
Even the devil knows it's time up grin, I can't wait for campaigns to start properly.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by kindklemz(m): 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biafra or death.
We are not interested in Nigerian presidency.

Where are these people now?

Meanwhile, any time you see an Obidient throwing insult here and there, just know that, he/she is one of those Ipobians that are now camouflaging as Obidient.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip / Senator Pius Ewherido is Dead / PDP To Challenge Buhari’s ‎victory At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.