Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. (36555 Views)

Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Billygee2u: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
donaldking100:
The Obi Tsumani is coming.
The structure is gradually forming.
Some people in this country do not have a sense of history.
Abiola chose a fellow Muslim as running mate, it didn't work.
As a military head of state, the present President of Nigeria chose Idiagbon as deputy, it didn't work.
As the American philosopher, George Santayana, said: "Those who refuse to learn from history are condemned to repeat it."
Wisdom teaches that in a multicultural, multi-religious society, those at the helm of affairs should be keenly sensitive to the sensitivities of the populace.
The present division of Nigeria should never be heightened but healed.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by liasmiram2567: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
donaldking100:
As a military head of state, the present President of Nigeria chose Idiagbon as deputy, it didn't work.
As the American philosopher, George Santayana, said: "Those who refuse to learn from history are condemned to repeat it."
Wisdom teaches that in a multicultural, multi-religious society, those at the helm of affairs should be keenly sensitive to the sensitivities of the populace.

Lying is in the DNA of Obi supporters.What didn't work in the choice of Abiola's running mate and choice of Idiagbon as second in command to Buhari?
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by DOM7: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Very soon the statement they don't have structure will change to bunch of inexperience people! God pass them! Behold l will do a new thing Isaiah 43:19
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by SOFTSKILL: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
kingsceemark:
Tinubu Agbado urchins go sleep tonight with empty stomach over this news

There is a big task ahead, campaign is coming soonest where candidates will have to showcase their score cards, there and then this stale childish rants will fail
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Chidex50(m): 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
Spicycat:

You terrorist trying to destroy this country will always meet swift resistance that will lead you to your grave.

Y'all suddenly switched tactics to support your defector leader called Obi, projecting him as the next best thing after fried rice will never work.

Coward terrorist who can stand for something.
Na Hatred and pain dey do you. Better support the new Nigeria. I know Tribalism has made you to concentrate on your BAT,but you'll fail. Since you've never travelled abroad and see reasonable and vibrant leaders change their country. Go back to the slum . May BATIKU never happen to us. ApC/PDP are dead
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Spicycat(f): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Chidex50:

Na Hatred and pain dey do you. Better support the new Nigeria. I know Tribalism has made you to concentrate on your BAT,but you'll fail. Since you've never travelled abroad and see reasonable and vibrant leaders change their country. Go back to the slum . May BATIKU never happen to us. ApC/PDP are dead

Bros, I have travelled and lived in a first world country i don't know of you though, and i will never love anybody that hates me.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Steveabbeyly: 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
donaldking100:

Tsumani indeed. If you count the number of people there they are not more than 200.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Chidex50(m): 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Spicycat:

Bros, I have travelled and lived in a first world country i don't know of you though, and i will never love anybody that hates me.
The people you perceived to be your enemy are never one!
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by excesslove90(m): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Obident#
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lagos is totally lock down for Obi ... we will get 70% vote there.. igbo and yoruba christain in lagos will give us total needed vote.. e go shock them
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by mipeesoft(m): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Oya over to you all bourdillon slaves, you can now start counting the number people in this hall.....I remain OBIdient and YUSful
Built2last:
To think that few weeks ago no structure existed. Labour party was mocked oooo.

You see this life, lesson here is to start and everything will fall in place at the right time. I was so worried initial how the party was going to pull this off, but now see what it has become.

They chose the international conference centre first because campaign has not started and they didn't want touts to step in.

See class.

They were said to be online noise makers. Slowly but steadily, they kept building

Now struct8are springing all over the states.

They just need 20,000 youths to have all they need ready to man the 180,000 polling units. Gadgets to monitor the election is being acquired.

As at 2 months ago, Labour party was nothing in Nigeria. There was no hope of a third force.

Today, every available data online including the ones done by opposition concludes that Labour party is not a write off.

See pictures of ordinary Nigerians. Not the faces of the familiar faces that have wrecked Nigeria.

Wait till campaign starts
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Awise09(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
I love this we are getting there, God is in controls, they never see anything they are going to be chock like bubu.
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by JudgeWilson(m): 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
Abeg no give Agbadorian high blood pressure. Na beg I dey
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Asiwajuan: 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Built2last:

Buhari's greatest legacy is the amended electoral bill he signed February 25th this year.

His departing legacy is to mot interfere with the election in anyway. Let Nigerians truly decide.
God used his ignorance and unwise approach towards his governance
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by dins4real(m): 1:27am On Aug 12, 2022
Built2last:

A- for Apple
Actually, A is for Alliance to Peter Obi's good plan to Nigerian growth

[b]THANK YOU[b]
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by tafat: 4:19am On Aug 12, 2022
Nice one, shey dem talk sey labour party no get structure? grin
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by AutoshalomUSA: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2022
Built2last:
To think that few weeks ago no structure existed. Labour party was mocked oooo.

You see this life, lesson here is to start and everything will fall in place at the right time. I was so worried initial how the party was going to pull this off, but now see what it has become.

They chose the international conference centre first because campaign has not started and they didn't want touts to step in.

See class.

They were said to be online noise makers. Slowly but steadily, they kept building

Now struct8are springing all over the states.

They just need 20,000 youths to have all they need ready to man the 180,000 polling units. Gadgets to monitor the election is being acquired.

As at 2 months ago, Labour party was nothing in Nigeria. There was no hope of a third force.

Today, every available data online including the ones done by opposition concludes that Labour party is not a write off.

See pictures of ordinary Nigerians. Not the faces of the familiar faces that have wrecked Nigeria.

Wait till campaign starts

Who are that ??

We are laborers oh !!!!!

Ogwu- Aja Clan …..

Anyi di Obidient maka Chukwu /////

A New Nigeria is Possible ——-

You gerrit $$$$$
Re: Pictures From Labour Party And CPO Conference In Abuja. Happening Now. by Patience79: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2022
A rebirth of a New NIGERIA is possible with OBIDATTI...

We move

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Owo Massacre, Calls Government Clueless / Senator Pius Ewherido is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.