Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant (39261 Views)

My Girlfriend Cannot Cook..see The Shit She Prepared / My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) / My Girlfriend Cannot Keep A Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by TheLordofHost: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
She has been staying with me since the beginning of ASUU strike, almost 6 months now and we have been having sex without protection. I don’t even pull out.

I don’t think she is on birth control. I love this girl but I think she is infertile.

Is this normal with some women? Because I don’t want to take the relationship serious anymore .

MODIFIED: To those down there accusing me of being impotent. I AM NOT.
If you check my previous posts you’d see I have a child already. 2 other girls have gotten pregnant for me but ended up aborting .

I would not be posting this if I didn’t love this girl and plan to marry her later on.

58 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Tegabadguy(m): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
TheLordofHost:
She has been staying with me since the beginning of ASUU strike, almost 6 months now and we have been having sex without protection. I don’t even pull out.

I don’t think she is on birth control. I love this girl but I think she is infertile.

Is this normal with some women? Because I don’t want to take the relationship serious anymore

Guy just keep on trying.........

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
So, do you want me to come test her or why are you putting this here? It might also be that your sperm isn't strong enough to fertilize her eggs.

182 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by cRobo: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
Do you want a child with her at the moment

If no

Why do you want her to get pregnant then you start thinking of damaging the girl's womb by aborting

When you are ready to be a father then she will get pregnant �

YOU MIGHT BE IMPOTENT

318 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Pandev(m): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
what if na you get issue? Be calming down

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by olaric(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
And what makes you think you are not the infertile one?

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Jeon(f): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
TheLordofHost:

Is this normal with some women? Because I don’t want to take the relationship serious anymore

And a Nairalander is complaining that he got someone pregnant.

MODIFIED: To those down there accusing me of being impotent. I AM NOT.
If you check my previous posts you’d see I have a child already. 2 other girls have gotten pregnant for me but ended up aborting .

I would not be posting this if I didn’t love this girl and plan to marry her later on

Regular lie. This same sweet talks was said to the previous lady.

You thought you can brainwash anyone with your sweet lies ? FATHER OF AN ABORTED CHILDREN.

THIS WAS WHAT I REFERRED AS A DAMAGED MAN.

52 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Blunttruth: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
TheLordofHost:

I wish she could see this rubbish so that she knows how foolish she is to be giving a man what she is meant to give her husband . Two dumb people living together.

196 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Tegabadguy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jeon:

who is complaining

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Kobojunkie: 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
TheLordofHost:

I don’t think she is on birth control. I love this girl but I think she is infertile.Is this normal with some women? Because I don’t want to take the relationship serious anymore
Why do you assume her the problem? undecided

Is this what passes for intelligence still in 2022 Nigeria? undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by tee59(f): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Go and check yourself in the hospital. Or she may be on family planning you're not aware of.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Duchessree(f): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
How are you so sure she's the one with fertility issue? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If you're so worried, visit the hospital and run the necessary test undecided

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by EmiDon11: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
TheLordofHost:

oga u don check urself too?

Or na bcoz she no dey nairaland u wan come shame her 4 here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by EmiDon11: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
grin grin
Jeon:

grin
Jeon:

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by EmiDon11: 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Tegabadguy:
who is complaining
grin
Tegabadguy:
who is complaining
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Blacckrod(f): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Irresponsible boy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
TheLordofHost:

Is this normal with some women? Because I don’t want to take the relationship serious anymore .

MODIFIED: To the idiots down there accusing me of being impotent. I AM NOT.

I would not be posting this if I didn’t love this girl and plan to marry her later on.

Morally you are bankrupt. You can't just impregnate two different girls and they ll both abort it. Are you dating irresponsible girls or you are the one that's irresponsible? Why you dey v sex sef to the extent of impregnating girls before marriage. It shows you lacked self control.
I hope the girl is wise enough to tie your destiny down. Cos you are using her in ability to quickly conceive to discard her. You ll end up stuck with her for the rest of your life.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by nairalanderr: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
op is a mad person.

32 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Thebadpolitican(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
TheLordofHost:

Do what suits you bro

But to be candid you too like belle you won born like 2face try dey use cd

My last cent
Ask her history probably she don go mess up her life ....

Before you give up on her help her out medically but first know her history if she was the one who messed up her life kick her out

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Pmedia7787: 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
TheLordofHost:

Why would the creator give you a live that you end up killing,

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Quality20(m): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
allow her keep the body for the foolish future husband

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by ufotty2001: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by JoeRizzla(m): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hey Hey

Ho Ho
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by SouthSouth1914: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
TheLordofHost:

You are an irresponsible human being! Are you trying to impregnate the girl to marry her or just for awards like your two other baby mamas?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by jeromestarks: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
Quick question, did you meet her as a virgin?
(Probably she has aborted all her babies or she has been used by YAHOO boys.)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by Foodqueen(f): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
Do u want her to get pregnant for real

Or u want to confirm her fertility.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by jeromestarks: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sweetplum:

Morally you are bankrupt. You can't just impregnate two different girls and they ll both abort it. Are you dating irresponsible girls or you are the one that's irresponsible? Why you dey v sex sef to the extent of impregnating girls before marriage. It shows you lacked self control.
I hope the girl is wise enough to tie your destiny down. Cos you are using her in ability to quickly conceive to discard her. You ll end up stuck with her for the rest of your life.
He's not really dating real women; it's all those cooperate ahawo that he laid. Boys like him fight their fathers, smoke, drink, steal, club every night and do other irresponsible things. He's not a man, he's a weasel.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by jeromestarks: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Quality20:
allow her keep the body for the foolish future husband
Hahaha, but you wicked ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by passionberry(f): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Olasyke:
So, do you want me to come test her or why are you putting this here? It might also be that your sperm isn't strong enough to fertilize her eggs.
God bless you for this..
Some men always push the blame on the lady and the issue might be from them .
Cos some cells are dead not active to pregnant a lady no matter the sex the lady won't get pregnant .so the best thing is for them to run test ..cos the dead cells might be higher than the ACtive ones .but some men are stubborn to run test

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by passionberry(f): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Duchessree:
How are you so sure she's the one with fertility issue? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If you're so worried, visit the hospital and run the necessary test undecided
This is just it
Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by passionberry(f): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
EmiDon11:
oga u don check urself too?

Or na bcoz she no dey nairaland u wan come shame her 4 here.
Im telling you.why not sit her down talk on how they will run test to be sure .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cannot Get Pregnant by passionberry(f): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
Olasyke:
This is just it..but you will hear some of them saying I have gotten a lady pregnant before.. just using that to push the blame on the lady ..but deep inside them they have not gotten a lady pregnant before, some men are wicked .

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Common Things That Women Lie About / 9 Things Never To Lie About In A Relationship / Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.