Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Redmi 8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi 8 (1191 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 8 Review - Super Cheap & Super Worth It / Xiaomi Redmi 8 Series User's Official Discussions Thread / How to change Font on Redmi 7, Note 7, Redmi 8, Redmi Note 8 (No Root) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi 8 by smallvill(m): 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Neatly used Redmi 8
64gb
4gb
Dual Sim
Working perfectly
No issues what so ever.
Am only selling because I bought a new phone
You cand call or what's App 08111680290
Location Ojota Lagos
38k only

Re: Redmi 8 by smallvill(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
smallvill:
Neatly used Redmi 8
64gb
4gb
Dual Sim
Working perfectly
No issues what so ever.
Location Ojota Lagos
38k only

Re: Redmi 8 by Frenchkiss564: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
OP, Let's do it 30

I am in Lagos.
Re: Redmi 8 by jeromestarks: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
You have changed the screen before. That's not the original display of Redmi 8
I pay 25.
Re: Redmi 8 by wenogodie2: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: Redmi 8 by wenogodie2: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
jeromestarks:
I pay 25.

I just met the guy at Ojota after coming all the way from Satellite town.

Very dishonest and arrogant guy. I clearly asked if screen has been changed and he vehemently denied before I came.

Long story short, screen has been changed and the phone was used very rough. Signs of rough use and the screen wasn't set well by whoever changed it.

He made me waste over N2,000 transport plus time cos I was busy.

6 Likes

Re: Redmi 8 by wenogodie2: 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
smallvill:
Neatly used Redmi 8
64gb
4gb
Dual Sim
Working perfectly
No issues what so ever.
Location Ojota Lagos
38k only
Re: Redmi 8 by jeromestarks: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
wenogodie2:

Very dishonest and arrogant guy. I clearly asked if screen has been changed and he vehemently denied before I came.

Long story short, screen has been changed and the phone was used very rough. Signs of rough use and the screen wasn't set well by whoever changed it.

Can you imagine that guy!
We can't trust anyone these days.
Re: Redmi 8 by smallvill(m): 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
wenogodie2:

You are a useless idiot because you are looking for a cheap phone to buy you are pricing anyhow like it's Akara, hungry fool, why can't you go to computer village and buy a phone? You used over 30 minutes testing the phone after you didn't see any fault you started to tell me 33k
yeye. I dont bleam you.
Re: Redmi 8 by smallvill(m): 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
jeromestarks:
I pay 25.

you for carry Gun com collect the phone fool.
Re: Redmi 8 by wenogodie2: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
smallvill:

You are a useless idiot because you are looking for a cheap phone to buy you are pricing anyhow like it's Akara, hungry fool, why can't you go to computer village and buy a phone? You used over 30 minutes testing the phone after you didn't see any fault you started to tell me 33k
yeye. I dont bleam you.

I priced 33k because you obviously lied that you didn't change the screen. Clean one with follow come screen is 40k. But a very shameless greedy lieing devil like you made me to spend over 2k to come and inspect your lies.

Instead of you to be apologetic you still have guts to come here to insult me.

Don't worry I will call you and pretend I'm someone else coming to buy your phone. When we meet again with my guys let me see you insult me.

3 Likes

Re: Redmi 8 by wenogodie2: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

Can you imagine that guy!
We can't trust anyone these days.

He even has guts to come online to insult me after lieing to me and making me spend money and time to fall for his lies.
Re: Redmi 8 by jeromestarks: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
wenogodie2:

He even has guts to come online to insult me after lieing to me and making me spend money and time to fall for his lies.
Don't mind him. He lacks wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
I blame his parents for poor upbringing.

3 Likes

Re: Redmi 8 by jeromestarks: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
smallvill:

you for carry Gun com collect the phone fool.
Take it easy son. I am not the source of your frustration.

4 Likes

Re: Redmi 8 by smallvill(m): 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

Don't mind him. He lacks wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
I blame his parents for poor upbringing.

It's your father and your mother who lack a good upbringing.
Re: Redmi 8 by Auskyd(m): 8:43am On Aug 13, 2022
wenogodie2:

I priced 33k because you obviously lied that you didn't change the screen. Clean one with follow come screen is 40k. But a very shameless greedy lieing devil like you made me to spend over 2k to come and inspect your lies.

Instead of you to be apologetic you still have guts to come here to insult me.

Don't worry I will call you and pretend I'm someone else coming to buy your phone. When we meet again with my guys let me see you insult me.

Lol why do you need guys to follow you? Go alone now whether OP no go give you the beating of your life lmfao.

1 Like

Re: Redmi 8 by wenogodie2: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2022
Auskyd:

Lol why do you need guys to follow you? Go alone now whether OP no go give you the beating of your life lmfao.

He's fat. He can't even swing his hands. Same situation with your empty brain.

Shameless oaf like you supporting evil. Who's in the wrong here, him or me. Silly

1 Like

Re: Redmi 8 by Auskyd(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2022
wenogodie2:

Shameless oaf like you supporting evil. Who's in the wrong here, him or me. Silly

Lmfao you dey insult person, but you wan buy used Redmi phone for 33k? Who get empty brain here abeg? So because I crack joke now, I am supporting him, Abi?

I no blame you sha. Small Redmi wey you spend 2k to go check out in your hungry state Naim give you the nerve to yarn Bants online.

And you wan carry guys on top phone of 38k lmfao. You and your guys no get work. Very obvious. Jobless asswipe
Re: Redmi 8 by wenogodie2: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2022
Auskyd:

Lmfao you dey insult person, but you wan buy used Redmi phone for 33k? Who get empty brain here abeg? So because I crack joke now, I am supporting him, Abi?

I no blame you sha. Small Redmi wey you spend 2k to go check out in your hungry state Naim give you the nerve to yarn Bants online.

And you wan carry guys on top phone of 38k lmfao. You and your guys no get work. Very obvious. Jobless asswipe

That 33k I can bet you haven't seen it since this year. Its hungry folks like you that have time to go from thread to thread to troll people over something that's none of your business.

Please go and get a job.
Re: Redmi 8 by Auskyd(m): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2022
wenogodie2:

That 33k I can bet you haven't seen it since this year. Its hungry folks like you that have time to go from thread to thread to troll people over something that's none of your business.

Please go and get a job.

Lol I have a job bro. Na you no get job, come broke asf join. Go check my threads. The last "small" phone I used will probably feed you and yours for like 3 months. My current secondary device (which im using here) is something your ancestors cannot afford lmao.

Keep looking for cheap phones to buy on nairaland. Buffoon.

Re: Redmi 8 by ONNYX: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
wenogodie2:

I have a very clean Redmi 8 that I could sell for you at 40k firm. It's working perfectly well and with follow come screen.

I am considering upgrading to Note 11 this month. Lagos residents only. inspect and test the phone as much as you like before committing.
Re: Redmi 8 by ItisHi: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
ONNYX:

I have a very clean Redmi 8 that I could sell for you at 40k firm. It's working perfectly well and with follow come screen.

I am considering upgrading to Note 11 this month. Lagos residents only. inspect and test the phone as much as you like before committing.
where in Lagos are you located. I am interested and pls is the pack still available?
Re: Redmi 8 by Sureplug123(m): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
ONNYX:

I'll have note 11 to sale. I ordered 3, waiting for their arrival. 6/128
Re: Redmi 8 by smallvill(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
wenogodie2:

I Am Fat and can not fight, but you need people to come face me, LMAO. I Pity the woman that married you and your children.
Re: Redmi 8 by Jasper185: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
ONNYX:

Drop your contact let’s meet tomorrow
Re: Redmi 8 by Inali: 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
smallvill:

I Am Fat and can not fight, but you need people to come face me, LMAO. I Pity the woman that married you and your children.
have you or have you not fixed the screen before?

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 13 Or Iphone 12 Pro Max / Google Pixel 6A Battery Is Terrific. Damn / Nokia Ngage For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.