Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,300 members, 7,780,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:02 PM

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) (74521 Views)

Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) / 2023: Tinubu's Billboard At Airport Road Abuja (Photo) / Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by vRendoh(m): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sergio101:
Let's be logical here

If the billboard was pulled down by let's say "angry mob"..... there's no way the image and parts of the board will still remain un-torn.

So it's either this picture was taken before mounting the billboard or the billboard was pulled down by wind as a result of weak balance.

You get sense! Thanks to your parents especially momsy.
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Nice copy and paste!
O wa lara ę. We will see who's copying and pasting on election day. FYI, I'm from pa jakande family. Emi o ni fi owo osi juwe ile temi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by nomenclature(m): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Tell Peter Obi to condemn IPOB terrorism if he is not their Patron

Peter Obi will cede South South oil wells to the East.

Beware!
And how does that concern you?
You are trying to divide us ,there is nothing like south south , we are southerners .
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by iezeiyida(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Unacceptable sad
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Paullo19: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Ecos:
Sense they ur head. Very cheap propaganda

From the picture u will see the guy trying to put some Holes on the banner...i wonder which kind mumu news be this.
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by JealousCobra(m): 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biodun556:

Beware!

Rule 13

Oam4j
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Spreading fake information..
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by sadaxxx: 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biodun556:

Beware!

It's not good to be this unintelligent and announce it publicly.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by effort1: 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Tinubu is also amotekun and Sunday igboho candidate
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by uchennaq(m): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Peter Obi is Ipob candidate.
Beware! Of nepotism,
beware of terrorism,
beware of ethnic cleansing,
beware of domination
Stupidity...
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by edosignature(m): 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Vote Atiku Abubakar for president come 2023.
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by WHITELIGHTER: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Ipob candidate will not be allowed to rule over us in this country.... Piter hoebi idiot and his demented followers will labour in vain

But a drug baron and Terrorist sympathizer can?
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by effort1: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Thanksful:

Or some bad belle people did it in a hurry.

Yeah. Bad people like biodun556
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Ameduedwin: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biodun556:

Beware!
they have been ceding the oil to the North since 1999 till date what have you done about it ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by cescfrank(m): 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
You can see clearly someone putting a nail on the billboard, which shows that work is being done to mount the billboard.
How can these agbdorians employ a propaganda as cheap as this.
This is shameful and distasteful.
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Daddyyin: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
Okobola146:
I’m suspecting daddyyin

grin grin grin You dey feel am?
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by WHITELIGHTER: 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biodun556:

Beware!

Na person pikin be this? Chai see stupidity at its best....I feel for your people, they actually shared powder when then gave birth to you

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by effort1: 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
the name of my father is Piter hoebi idiot
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Paullo19: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Beware! Of nepotism,
beware of terrorism,
beware of domination

I pray u don't get blinded by hate, because obviously u are getting blind.. even wen u see white clearly, because of blindness u are calling it black..may God deliver u from the spirit of hate
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by VotePeterObi: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Beware! Of nepotism,
beware of terrorism,
beware of domination

This person is a PDP supporter. Known one on twitter. That's how APC and PDP are using Peter Obi inage to spread disinformation.

Una go tire . Nigerians know the truth
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Karlosorji(m): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Beware! Of nepotism,
beware of terrorism,
beware of domination
you are a foolish person. Simple sense you don't have. Foolishness at its peak. Rubbish
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by yusluvad(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Propaganda from the opposition's camp. All the best to Nigeria...
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by NakedTruth4eva: 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biodun556:

Beware!
Mumu people grin I'm from the South South and I will vote Obi. Yoruba Nation and OPC terrorists nko?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Elliotg: 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
jerseyboy:

IBO boy. Obi na Ibo. You sef na Ibo. I went through your posts and your eranko language style is pure Ibo. You have too much anger and hate in you. Yorubas are not angry or hateful people, There is not one iota of omoluabi in you.
Nonentity
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Abujason: 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Ipob candidate will not be allowed to rule over us in this country.... Piter hoebi idiot and his demented followers will labour in vain

Hatred will ruin your life. Just because Obi is an Igbo and is doing superbly well your blood just dey boil. You can call him whatever you choose but most Nigerians with brains know better than you and are switching to his side everyday. Keep wasting your time.

It might interest you to know that your current president is a patron of Bokoharam, Tinubu’s VP candidate the founder of Bokoharam and Tinubu himself has not opened his agbado mouth to strongly condemn Bokoharam even with all the killings in SW. But your problem is Obi.

Sniper drink is your best hope.
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Joezik(m): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biodun556:

So this is pull down...

I laff
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by GraciousVictor(m): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Karlosorji:
you are a foolish person. Simple sense you don't have. Foolishness at its peak. Rubbish
hahahaha chai the kind people wey dey this forum sha
WHITELIGHTER:

Na person pikin be this? Chai see stupidity at its best....I feel for your people, they actually shared powder when then gave birth to you
omo that guy comment off me walai grin grin
let's not make it personal, the agbaya just dey troll grin
Biodun556 i dey feel you jare
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Chidex50(m): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
Biodun556:
Beware! Of nepotism,
beware of terrorism,
beware of domination
Says a Yoruba Nation agitator
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by clevybrown(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Op u are so shameless...Look at the environment carefully, u'll see that the billboard is being constructed and not pulled down, so stop being an idiot going around posting fake news all for the purpose of hate... How much where u even paid? Dirty Tinubu supporter pig like u... U really have no shame.... Spit on ur useless dirty bald hair u dirty old fool... grin
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by etrouble: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Antimarraige:
I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient

There is always a Judas among every group of disciples. But, you know what, Judases die miserably.

Haven't you asked yourself why Peter Pandora Obituary and his family live in Lagos and not in the Onitsha that he governed and looted?
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by dboye(m): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sergio101:
Let's be logical here

If the billboard was pulled down by let's say "angry mob"..... there's no way the image and parts of the board will still remain un-torn.

So it's either this picture was taken before mounting the billboard or the billboard was pulled down by wind as a result of weak balance.

we can even see the hammer the guy is using on the walkway, the picture is definitely taken before mounting.
Re: Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) by Elliotg: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
NakedTruth4eva:

Mumu people grin I'm from the South South and I will vote Obi. Yoruba Nation and OPC terrorists nko?
These Tinubu urchins are playing a very dangerous politics that will consume them one day if they do not stop. They used these campaign of calumny against Goodluck Jonathan and brought his govt down. Now, they are doing the same to Peter Obi. I am from Bayelsa, an Ijaw man. I have noticed their treacherous characters. Not even the north play this level of dirty politics through assassination of character as these guys do. A time will come when they will need a united south but we will disappoint them if they don't stop.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.