Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

To Doctors In The House - Treatment Of Chronic Discharge - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / To Doctors In The House - Treatment Of Chronic Discharge (1904 Views)

Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding / Cure Rheumatism Your Self Don't Go To Doctors. This Is Do It Your Self (diys) / Werewolf Boy Appeals To Doctors To Find A Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Doctors In The House - Treatment Of Chronic Discharge by dappy22: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2011
TO DOCTORS IN THE HOUSE
WHAT IS THE TREATMENT FOR CHRONIC VIGINAL DISCHARGE AND ODOUR HAS REFUSED TO GO FOR 20 YEARS, AFTER SEVERAL USE OF METRONIDAZOLE CIPROFLAXIN AND DIFLUCAN.
Re: To Doctors In The House - Treatment Of Chronic Discharge by dappy22: 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2011
Dr,

I was abused when i was 7 yrs old, i remembered that i bleed but i was not taken to the hospital. i had to wear tissue in my pants until the bleeding stopped. I never taught it could give me any problem until i started reading about discharge and its causes.

I have been to 3 different hospitals in lagos run by well known doctors. Viginal swab was taken for test and the result was trush. i was placed on antibiotic treatment, tablets and insertion but it didnt go. so i resulted to trying other hospitals but same result.

Apart from the sexual abuse when i was 7, I have not been sexually active. One of the reason that i have not been sexually active is that i dont feeling confortable aroung guy with my condition. I also experience symptoms that point to irritable bowel syndrome. Am not sure if its related to the infection.

I think the delay in seeking medical help had probably complicated my case.

Is there any hope for me?
Re: To Doctors In The House - Treatment Of Chronic Discharge by PA1982(f): 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
This is very good advice, dappy.
I wish you all the best.
Keep us updated, please.

(1) (Reply)

Is Daily Consumption Of Canned Titus Sardine Good For The Health? / Beware Of That Ponmo Meat / 12 Amazing Health Benefits Of Lemongrass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.