Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

I Want To Pay Off A Loan But Don’t Know The Company Name - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Pay Off A Loan But Don’t Know The Company Name (349 Views)

Leatherback Denies EFCC Allegations Against The Company / I Took A Loan, But.... / The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Pay Off A Loan But Don’t Know The Company Name by dinero101(m): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hello guys,
I’m sorry to be a bother to you all but I really need enlightenment on loans. So I went to the bank to update my account and I was told I have a pending loan with a company named “ Arva” . The thing is i don’t know any Arva and I can’t even seem to find them on google. Please if anyone knows the company “Arva” please enlighten me. I want to pay off the loan
Re: I Want To Pay Off A Loan But Don’t Know The Company Name by MrFollowFollow(m): 4:34am On Aug 12, 2022
dinero101:
Hello guys,
I’m sorry to be a bother to you all but I really need enlightenment on loans. So I went to the bank to update my account and I was told I have a pending loan with a company named “ Arva” . The thing is i don’t know any Arva and I can’t even seem to find them on google. Please if anyone knows the company “Arva” please enlighten me. I want to pay off the loan

Una go borrow money but una no go gree pay back, now the thing don hook you for neck you begin run helter skelter.

Enjoy your breakfast alone

This is the same fate that awaits Danniyal and the rest of the band of thieves!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Pay Off A Loan But Don’t Know The Company Name by dinero101(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

Una go borrow money but una no go gree pay back, now the thing don hook you for neck you begin run helter skelter.

Enjoy your breakfast alone

This is the same fate that awaits Danniyal and the rest of the band of thieves!!!

Be like you no well? If you don’t know just keep mute

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Onlyfans / Why Did Cryptocurrencies Crash In May 2022? / Pyypl Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.