Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? (1291 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Had A Good Balance Diet Meal? / Do You Still Eat Bitter Kola? Here Are What It Does To Your Body / Nigerian Combination Of Foods For Balance Diet (2) (3) (4)

Re: Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? by mariahAngel(f): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Dear Seun,

What happened to Lalasticlala?
Is it true that he resigned? I honestly hope not, because he's the only mod I trust on this forum.
He does his duties diligently and fairly without getting involved.
Your reply will be much appreciated.

Re: Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? by Munzy14(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Walealoba:

please sir help me with little amount to buy food eat the hunger is unbearable things are really tough
If you have a phone and data to beg, you equally can make a living without begging.

Go offline think of a business, and come back..you will get the necessary help needed..

Re: Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? by Truvelisback(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Munzy14:

Is not true grin grin

I am not an advocate of food must finish before you stand cheesy

I believe in moderation..If you believe food is not your problem, you will be on moderation towards it.

Nothing wey person go chop wey go kill hunger for life...It will always resurrect grin
Eating well and Eating a Balance diet are 2 different things. I'm not talking abt over feeding here.
Re: Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? by debbydams(f): 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Do Nigerians still eat balance diet or they eat to beleful?
lol, its funny how some people pretend because they don't want anybody to ask them for help, alot of people are doing very fine..

Re: Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? by Truvelisback(m): 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
debbydams:
lol, its funny how some people pretend because they don't want anybody to ask them for help, alot of people are doing very fine..
Alot of Nigerians? Are u trying to say the percentage of the poor is higher than the rich in Nigeria?
Re: Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? by debbydams(f): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Truvelisback:
Alot of Nigerians? Are u trying to the percentage of the in Nigeria is higher than the rich?
that I don't know
Re: Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? by Truvelisback(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
debbydams:
that I don't know
The rate of Poverty is far, far higher in Naija.
Re: Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? by shantti(m): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
Natbrowny:

We dey talk same thing na.. U knw some people fit assume say 1-1-1 na BD.

Meanwhile 1-1-1 fit be bread-bread-bread.

Re: Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? by Truvelisback(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Re: Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? by Truvelisback(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
mariahAngel:
Dear Seun,

What happened to Lalasticlala?
Is it true that he resigned? I honestly hope not, because he's the only mod I trust on this forum.
He does his duties diligently and fairly without getting involved.
Your reply will be much appreciated.

Re: Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? by mariahAngel(f): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Truvelisback:

Truvel, o wu gini? 👀
Re: Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? by Truvelisback(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=mariahAngel post=121265275]
Truvel, o wu gini? Na just to resurrect the dead thread.
Re: Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? by mariahAngel(f): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
[quote author=Truvelisback post=121267989][/quote]

No need to resurrect this one.

With what is about to happen before our very eyes, the next thread you might have to create will read Do Nigerians still eat?
Re: Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? by Munzy14(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

With what is about to happen before our very eyes, the next thread you might have to create will read Do Nigerians still eat?
Lol..

Ike gwuru
Re: Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? by mariahAngel(f): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Munzy14:

Lol..

Ike gwuru

O gwuru lee anya n'azu?
Re: Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? by Truvelisback(m): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

For ur mind....
Re: Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? by Munzy14(m): 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

O gwuru lee anya n'azu?
As in eeeh undecided
Re: Do Nigerians Still Eat Balance Diet In This Buhari's Govt? by Truvelisback(m): 12:34am On Feb 27, 2023
mariahAngel:

O gwuru lee anya n'azu?
I hope u aren't throwing an insult?

Banga Bean With Garri / Does Chewing Gum Brings More Hunger? / Which Of These Foods Do You Cleave?