Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife (52718 Views)

'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by sixtus239: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2022
Kindly have audience with both of them individually asked questions that u will draw conclusion from
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by GamalNasser: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

Something happened 9 months ago, I decided to keep mute or probably just wait for the right time to commence my investigation to actually know what is going on between my step brother and my wife.

So I'm 9 years already into my marriage, and we have 3 kids. My step brother who is the 2nd of my mum has temperamental problem.

He's bossy and very vulgar plus he's controlling, everybody knows him for that, he was married 13 years ago, however after his family relocated to the USA, he later found
out that his 3kids aren't his, the marriage ended like that, ever since then he's been traumatized, emotionally and any other way one can describe him as. Sometimes in order to at least feel that children presence around him, he would ask me to have my children come over to his place for some days, and I could witness how that really helped him over time, but then I noticed the absence of his wife started making him familiarize with my wife in certain odd manners which I was not really down with.

For example, if he comes to our house, most times comes around with a friend, either female or male, my wife seems not to be the attache type who would sit with us in the living room, she will rather be upstairs in the room, I have witnessed cases where he will shout at her, saying how can everybody be here and ur there upstairs?

There was even a time when one of the visitors he came with sighed and made face in a way that defined, wow, "was that necessary". Or times when he will ask her to cook stew for her, if she forgets or probably didnt want to do it because she knew it isnt her duty, she will be yelled upon, you'll here things like, where
is the egusi i told u to make, even the one you made last time, u didnt put enough this and that

Now yall might think am a dullard or a simp, or someone too relaxed as gentle and as patient as I am, I be original demon, if I start my madness, the result will end in eternal damage, and our family background from my mums side where this my brother was born, we tend to uphold unity over adversity, so when things like this occur, mum would rather have us calm and not fight so unity can continue.

So sometimes last year, the major issues started grooming that made me start to think if there was something going on with my step and my wife, it started with when the kids were with him, so madam and I were suppose to go for outing, so we decided to branch at his place to check up on the kids, on getting there while in his living room, he said to my wife "I like your hair" she responded thanks, he was like are u guys going out, I was like yea am taking her out, next thing she asked my madam, so when are we going on
our own outing
? I shrugged and didnt understand where that came from, though she didnt answer him.

While we were leaving, I was waiting for her to bring up the topic and put it to me that why did ur brother say such a thing, even if its a joke, its too expensive, but she didnt, I brought up the topic, and she was like shes surprised too that she never thought he would say such a thing.

5 days later, we had a family party in his house, my other brothers, cousins and my mum, my children were there, while the
caterer were cooking outside, and we were all in his living room drinking, he opted to get some meat to dish and give everybody to at least be chewing something, he served it round but when it got to my wives turn, the one he already bit off from was what he gave her, funny thing is, it was only my mum and myself that saw the scene, my wife was not aware, that was when I knew something could be going on.

Afterwards, I put the ish through to my wife, she acted disgusted and said she cant blv he would do such, that although my mum already called her to say the same thing. So I asked details of what she discussed with my mum, she said my mum advised her that whenever he calls her, she shouldnt pick, that when he knows its obvious that shes avoiding his call, he probably would want to report to her, and then she will now break the silence of what she my wife have been experiencing with him thus her refusal to pick his call.

So I called my mum and I was like being calm, patient and cooperating with the useless policy of the family doesnt mean that the recent things happening won't seat any longer with me, that am gonna have to confront him and put him in his place. My mum begged me and begged, cos she's 76 years old, I considered and I had no choice but to cooperate with her advise.

The funny thing is, after this whole ish, I asked her that if he calls, will you pick, she answered yes I will, but I will have to see what he has to say first to know if I will continue the conversation or not, I was like for real? You must be kidding me, it means something that I am not suppose to know of is happening, she was like oh well its ur fault, why didn't u confront him instead of listening to ur mums advise.

Since then, I have let it slide, but what actually made me bring up this issue again, was when I went to my bros house to pick some stuffs my sister sent from the USA, madam was off to the market, I called her to ask if she would like the only size 10 of the shoe I saw cos she wears 9, she didnt pick after calling like 4 times, immediately my brother called her with his own phone, she picked and was like sorry when you called I try to pick but it was nt connecting, I just weak at that moment sey wetin dey sup.

Guys, ladies, from deep experiences u guys must have gone through, what do u think could be wrong and what do yall think I should do, something could be happening
that if I dont unravel early, it might be the cause of ones demise or destruction.

Ask your wife if he has started giving her money and if she says yes then take action...I don't think he has slept with her yet but the day you travel or die he will sleep with her

2 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Babalola0920: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

Something happened 9 months ago, I decided to keep mute or probably just wait for the right time to commence my investigation to actually know what is going on between my step brother and my wife.

So I'm 9 years already into my marriage, and we have 3 kids. My step brother who is the 2nd of my mum has temperamental problem.

He's bossy and very vulgar plus he's controlling, everybody knows him for that, he was married 13 years ago, however after his family relocated to the USA, he later found
out that his 3kids aren't his, the marriage ended like that, ever since then he's been traumatized, emotionally and any other way one can describe him as. Sometimes in order to at least feel that children presence around him, he would ask me to have my children come over to his place for some days, and I could witness how that really helped him over time, but then I noticed the absence of his wife started making him familiarize with my wife in certain odd manners which I was not really down with.

For example, if he comes to our house, most times comes around with a friend, either female or male, my wife seems not to be the attache type who would sit with us in the living room, she will rather be upstairs in the room, I have witnessed cases where he will shout at her, saying how can everybody be here and ur there upstairs?

There was even a time when one of the visitors he came with sighed and made face in a way that defined, wow, "was that necessary". Or times when he will ask her to cook stew for her, if she forgets or probably didnt want to do it because she knew it isnt her duty, she will be yelled upon, you'll here things like, where
is the egusi i told u to make, even the one you made last time, u didnt put enough this and that

Now yall might think am a dullard or a simp, or someone too relaxed as gentle and as patient as I am, I be original demon, if I start my madness, the result will end in eternal damage, and our family background from my mums side where this my brother was born, we tend to uphold unity over adversity, so when things like this occur, mum would rather have us calm and not fight so unity can continue.

So sometimes last year, the major issues started grooming that made me start to think if there was something going on with my step and my wife, it started with when the kids were with him, so madam and I were suppose to go for outing, so we decided to branch at his place to check up on the kids, on getting there while in his living room, he said to my wife "I like your hair" she responded thanks, he was like are u guys going out, I was like yea am taking her out, next thing she asked my madam, so when are we going on
our own outing
? I shrugged and didnt understand where that came from, though she didnt answer him.

While we were leaving, I was waiting for her to bring up the topic and put it to me that why did ur brother say such a thing, even if its a joke, its too expensive, but she didnt, I brought up the topic, and she was like shes surprised too that she never thought he would say such a thing.

5 days later, we had a family party in his house, my other brothers, cousins and my mum, my children were there, while the
caterer were cooking outside, and we were all in his living room drinking, he opted to get some meat to dish and give everybody to at least be chewing something, he served it round but when it got to my wives turn, the one he already bit off from was what he gave her, funny thing is, it was only my mum and myself that saw the scene, my wife was not aware, that was when I knew something could be going on.

Afterwards, I put the ish through to my wife, she acted disgusted and said she cant blv he would do such, that although my mum already called her to say the same thing. So I asked details of what she discussed with my mum, she said my mum advised her that whenever he calls her, she shouldnt pick, that when he knows its obvious that shes avoiding his call, he probably would want to report to her, and then she will now break the silence of what she my wife have been experiencing with him thus her refusal to pick his call.

So I called my mum and I was like being calm, patient and cooperating with the useless policy of the family doesnt mean that the recent things happening won't seat any longer with me, that am gonna have to confront him and put him in his place. My mum begged me and begged, cos she's 76 years old, I considered and I had no choice but to cooperate with her advise.

The funny thing is, after this whole ish, I asked her that if he calls, will you pick, she answered yes I will, but I will have to see what he has to say first to know if I will continue the conversation or not, I was like for real? You must be kidding me, it means something that I am not suppose to know of is happening, she was like oh well its ur fault, why didn't u confront him instead of listening to ur mums advise.

Since then, I have let it slide, but what actually made me bring up this issue again, was when I went to my bros house to pick some stuffs my sister sent from the USA, madam was off to the market, I called her to ask if she would like the only size 10 of the shoe I saw cos she wears 9, she didnt pick after calling like 4 times, immediately my brother called her with his own phone, she picked and was like sorry when you called I try to pick but it was nt connecting, I just weak at that moment sey wetin dey sup.

Guys, ladies, from deep experiences u guys must have gone through, what do u think could be wrong and what do yall think I should do, something could be happening
that if I dont unravel early, it might be the cause of ones demise or destruction.

To be Frank BRO your calmness isn't paying and as the man women expected you to stood your ground at all fcking time, see your brother na her presence and that of your family you go clear am baba na simple clearance you can't be because you want keep family GOD no want keep loose your own family BRO my wife na my wife because at the end na your own children and yourself and that your wife go loose stop the assumption better say than hide

2 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Correcton(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2022
She will kill u very soon simple
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2022
Tinububalls:

Bro I get your points.
See these couple have been married for 9 years, the woman is used to the man.
Secondly he said that he use to drop his kids in his brother's house for days before going to pick them, let me tell you the effects of this event.
The kids will have story to tell about the brother how he treated them during their stay, and the wife would want to reciprocate it, because she knows her children will still visit the brother again.
See the wife knows that the husband is afraid of the brother, that's why she said,"Why don't you confront him yourself ".

Let the brother go and marry. Did he die?

Don't give anybody any chance to your wife's kpekus

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by tctrills: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

our own outing

Let's make this easy for you, You suspect your wife is fucking your elder brother and you want us to tell you what to do. Well if they are both having sex, there is very little you can do to stop them, they are both adults. You can only get a divorce and break up your family. The courts would determine who keeps the kids and you stop relating to your brother. That's it.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by carsuperman: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2022
If there is something thing I have learnt from women, they are dangerous. They may not have slept together but they have had phone intimacy together. Women are very corny, I pray for us men cos your woman can be in the office and another man there is misusing her and you know nothing at home

2 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Wallade(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2022
Mom007:

Even before looking at your gender, I knew a man wrote this comment. My dear Sir, the rules are different with women o. What a man will settle with just a word a woman has to shout and fight to get heard. Our gender is sadly marginalized. If you tell a man no, I'm not interested, he thinks you are telling him to try harder. If you tell a man, sorry, I'm married,(as if you even need to, e no get eyes to see ni?) , he thinks you are telling him to give you gifts and try to outdo your husband in order to get you. They keep pushing until you get firm by either insulting them or giving them a brain resetting slap. Why must it degenerate to all that when the man can simply set boundaries and keep his brother away from his family?

The situation has put the wife's loyalty, respect and love for her husband to test. The husband did not orchestrate it, it just happened that the half brother seems to want his wife.

It is important for him to see his wife's reaction to the advances especially because she will get advances from other men while in marriage.

If a woman is not interested, there are ways they make it clear.

4 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by truthCoder: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

our own outing

You have a good wife but you are a dull husband.

Protect your wife from that beast.

Tell that brother to start respecting your family pr he should stay on his lane.

Dont lose your wife

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by seunak2016: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2022
op are you sure your wife no be ex-olosho that your step brother know but don't want to break the truth to you if your wife play along with him? abi na you disvirgin madam ? because I don't understand this shit your wife is doing.

wake your wife in the midnight, swear with bible that you won't divorce her no matter what, tell her to tell you her darkest secret if any in the past and you promise to forgive her sincerely so she won't be under manipulation of your brother.

or better go do DNA for your children first and be sure they are yours then you know what's next

maybe your step brother caught your wife cheating on you but ask your wife to do anything he want otherwise he will tell you.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Yorobastard(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2022
Op, your wife is gone and she's gone to the dominant force.....the signs are there from your story....Women like men who are very dominant and authoritative and your step brother has both and you keep acting like mummy's boy hence her comment of ''why didn't you confront him instead of listening to your mums advise" shows you are a weakling. Her not answering your phone call after 4 attempts and answering your brother on the first try, her not confiding in you about your brothers excesses says a lot....the way now to find the truth is through your kids and being smart if not you will never know what is happening between them till the day you leave this earth...Then again I blame you for witnessing your brother shouting at your wife and you did nothing about it....what do you think would have been going through your wife head at the time....guy your story dey vex person....sort out your shiit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Tinububalls: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Let the brother go and marry. Did he die?

Don't give anybody any chance to your wife's kpekus
That's it. The family should help the brother find a wife so that he won't do the thinkable.

4 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Iseoluwani: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
M having hard time in believing this story Sha... very bitter to swallow

I dont trust your wife, I don't trust your half Bro, and for the fact that he is aggressive, he can take your life, be wise

2 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

our own outing

dude this happened to my family matter dude you just need to be smart first play cool like nothing is happening two becareful on how u eat out even from ur wife now,three hack ur wives phone and get properly information on both of them if the are not in anyway connected in the past call a family meeting in the meeting warn you half brother to stare clear from ur wife be mean he may feel offended and start acting up keep ur stand call your inlaws too warn them to talk to there daughter appear moody for weeks,give ur wife money for food but do not eat her food,sleep with her on the same bed keep distance.

For two weeks or more but ensure u play with your kids save money do DNA for your kids to confirm if there are urs women can be Connie and can keep secrets too. Whatever the outcome is ensure ur wife apologize before accepting her back if she's clean lastly cut off that ur half brother totally no visiting no calls.everyone on is own.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Wallade(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2022
sixtus239:
Kindly have audience with both of them individually asked questions that u will draw conclusion from

This will fail and make the suspected lovers more discreet.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by jimmychang: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:

I wont come here to type a long epistle like that all in the name of formulating or making up a story. It did happen.

Sir,take charge of your home and first make sure your wife is loyal then you rain havoc.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by rolams(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2022
Check your wife's WhatsApp message with your bro. Text messages and FB messenger.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by einsteine(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2022
Yet another mumu married.

3 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by KaptainAfrika: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2022
Dem dey knack.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Honestfrend: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2022
Honestly bro.. I think u re over exaggerating..

Take few steps backwards n observe more.

Nothing is hidden under the sun.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Wallade(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2022
truthCoder:

You have a good wife but you are a dull husband.

Protect your wife from that beast.

Tell that brother to start respecting your family pr he should stay on his lane.

Dont lose your wife

What makes you think he has a good wife?
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by forerunner022(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2022
My brother, e clear say u get some doubts about your wife and your half brother base one or two wen u observe. But from wetin I read and understand from ur message, me I nor think say ur wife dey knack your brother. But from wetin u yan for ground so, e clear say ur brother dey eye ur wife and dey make some untoward moves or advances which your wife is not comfortable with. But ur wife dey look u say as a guy man u don suppose code and address d issue as e dey play. Like d day wen u and ur wife visit ur brother house wen una dey go outing wen, ur brother dey ask ur wife say wen dem two go go their own outing? u nor reason ur brother Bleep up, rather na ur wife u kon dey ask question. Plus dey day una do party for him house wen e dey share meat, he kon share d one e don put mouth give ur wife to chop, wen u and ur mama observe but una nor yan. Make I nor talk further because e be like say u be gentle man, and na so dat guy go knack ur wife one day because e clear say u dey loose guard.

6 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by carsuperman: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:

I will only quote this based on the fact that plenty people are likely saying the same thing as him doing financially better than I am. Well let me put this straight, from children of 4 from my mum, am the last born, he is the second, I have been the one off the 4 taking care and feeding my mum in the last 23 years or more, bought her a car etc. Now to tell yall, he aint financially sound at all, I cant count the number of 400k, 500k, 100k, 150k i dun dash, some of which he borrowed but never returned, to even say the recent car 2013 toyota camry is driving right now, I bought it for him from the excess of the crypto deal I had with a friend in USA, which my wife knows of. So theres nothing as such as the current situation being based on the fact that am leaving off of him.
check well bro he has had phone intimacy with her or flirted with her and she liked it. Women are dangerous even when they have partners. I Kno what I am saying and it hurts
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by goldenfrosh(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2022
Bro get a cctv camera in your parlor or Room
Hidden camera
To know what is going on

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by anonymous1759(m): 11:38am On Aug 12, 2022
Tell your wife to cut him off for the last time and take note . It’s easier for her to draw the LINE because she’s a woman . The society will make excuses for her that she’s temperamental. If your brother decides to take matter up he’ll be disgraced. by you and the entire family that’s when the family will sit him down and draw the LINE.

But from my view your wife is already liking him . Women know every move but they act like they don’t know . Every woman knows how to block a man’s advances without firing a SHOT.

I’ll advice you confront your wife, work on her psychology tell her it seems like she’s in love with your brother that . Maybe her family should return your bride prize . It might be extreme but look out for her temper .
If she blows Hot on you and still act cold when she sees your brother it means she’s falling for him . Because such accusations will make her hate your brother.

Last advice Bug your wife phone the earlier the better .
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Rilwayne001: 11:39am On Aug 12, 2022
You sounded weak.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Opinedecandid(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

our own outing

Do you knack your wife well?
If no is your answer, your guess is as good as mine.

This also goes to everyone here who doesn't do well in that regard.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by babaalagbo11(m): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2022
Ecos:
grin Because of your brother knacking your wife u come write all this epistle and u expect me to read it. Oga be a man and pursue ur wife before them connive and kill u with otapiapia
fact and bitter truth, and that's what is going to happen if he refused to act fast and do the necessary thing.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by zoroby(m): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:

I wont come here to type a long epistle like that all in the name of formulating or making up a story. It did happen.

To be honest oga, u r to be blamed. U made ur wife feel u r weak

3 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2022
obiekunie01:

Bro what really do you want to hear from us that you don't already know but too scared to face it.

is it the fact that your step-brother has used the frustration from his ex-cheating wife to knack your hoe-wife's brains out and turn her to his sex slave just to prove to himself that he is still a worthy man and that all women are cheats!

or you just want us to tell you to relax that you will soon end-up 6feet below so they have the freedom they so desire so as to continue their unhindered kpanshin.

or you just want to hear from us that your mother is also aware that they are fucking themselves mad but advised your hoe-wife to keep answering your step-bro whenever he calls her so she wont provoke your step-bro into spilling the beans on her.

ok i get it - you want us to tell you that your wife is so used to fuking your bro that she is no longer afraid of what your reaction will be if you finds out.

Ok. let me tell you this, whichever way you want it, you are already a loser.

You either man up and cutout with the little respect you have for yourself by divorcing you wicked asawo wife - dont even give her any reason for the divorce. just go to court and seek to divorce her on irreconcilable difference and fear for your life. that way, you would av defeated them totally. (thou when you divorce her, be rest assured she will move in with your step-bro. but he will dump her after 6 months cause she will no longer give him tht excitement of fukn your wife).

But if you decide to continue with the marriage, i guarantee you that you will soon be dead - max two years.

take care of you bro.
Hahahhahahaha this answer can make person committ suicide
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by BreakingNews21: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2022
Time registered: August 11, 2022

Ladies and Gentlemen we have another aspiring NL Nollywood writer. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House / Husband Has Been Having Sex With His Father-In-Law / Why Are Village People So Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.