Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,557 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Moved To A New City Last Two Months And Currently Dating A 22 Years Old Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Moved To A New City Last Two Months And Currently Dating A 22 Years Old Girl (586 Views)

Meet US Lady Who Moved To Ukraine To Strip For Ukrainian Soldiers (photos) / 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover / She Rejected My Request To Date, I Moved On, Now She Wants To Move Into My Lodge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Moved To A New City Last Two Months And Currently Dating A 22 Years Old Girl by Daytonbale: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
I moved to a New City last two months and currently dating a 22 years old girl , am currently living with my 2 elder brother pending when I will rent my own apartment.
I took this my girlfriend to a hotel for the first time after paying for the hotel she keep complaining that she hate hotel that she has not been to a hotel before , but we Didn't sex , she refuse sex telling me I should take her to my house,I told her i don't have a house that am squatting with my brother.
Now she swear that she will never follow me to hotel again , the same girl ask me money for hair and I gave her,

Please what should I do
Re: I Moved To A New City Last Two Months And Currently Dating A 22 Years Old Girl by Slynation(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Simp....!!! At this stress just for common ordinary kpekus that is everywhere!!

After giving her Money you are asking what should you do, give her more money bro, credit her account and shower her with gifts...

3 Likes

Re: I Moved To A New City Last Two Months And Currently Dating A 22 Years Old Girl by etrange: 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Why do Nairaland guys always come with these "what should I do" threads? Is it that the ladies are smarter, and therefore, you guys need to pull your brains together to figure out how to relate with one? Or is it that you guys are so much scared of being called a simp that you now take manuals from faceless internet users on how to exist as men? Whatever happened to individualism? People are different. Assess the situation and do what you think is right. Does anybody here know your girlfriend more than you do? How would they know her intentions? I'm sure most of you can't ask these questions in person cause you know how embarrassing that would be. You claim macho out there only to come to a faceless online forum to ask teenagers how to be a boyfriend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Moved To A New City Last Two Months And Currently Dating A 22 Years Old Girl by Jeremani: 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Small girls go dey use elderly people brain like say Small pikin.

This matured goat, is still asking what to do embarassed
You went to loudge hotel, you didn't even pull her pant talk more of bleeding her.

Simp keeps making the world difficult to leave in

2 Likes

Re: I Moved To A New City Last Two Months And Currently Dating A 22 Years Old Girl by EmperorTolson: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Funny grin grin
Re: I Moved To A New City Last Two Months And Currently Dating A 22 Years Old Girl by doggedfighter(f): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
You relocated two months ago.

Still squatting

Yet to find a house of your own

But quick to find a girlfriend.

Senseless and unserious boys .

No plans for their lives

But will be the first to blame women.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Moved To A New City Last Two Months And Currently Dating A 22 Years Old Girl by PerfectStranger(m): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jeremani:
Small girls go dey use elderly people brain like say Small pikin.

This matured goat, is still asking what to do embarassed
You went to loudge hotel, you didn't even pull her pant talk more of bleeding her.

Simp keeps making the world difficult to leave in

Re: I Moved To A New City Last Two Months And Currently Dating A 22 Years Old Girl by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
etrange:
Why do Nairaland guys always come with these "what should I do" threads? Is it that the ladies are smarter, and therefore, you guys need to pull your brains together to figure out how to relate with one? Or is it that you guys are so much scared of being called a simp that you now take manuals from faceless internet users on how to exist as men? Whatever happened to individualism? People are different. Assess the situation and do what you think is right. Does anybody here know your girlfriend more than you do? How would they know her intentions? I'm sure most of you can't ask these questions in person cause you know how embarrassing that would be. You claim macho out there only to come to a faceless online forum to ask teenagers how to be a boyfriend.
Next time you see her
Play Dbull’s song for her, the horrible tone will make her pass out and you can have your way

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Moved To A New City Last Two Months And Currently Dating A 22 Years Old Girl by JoeRizzla(m): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
Give Her More Money,
Debit Alert

(1) (Reply)

My Savage Respond To Opay Customer Service Live Chat. Pic / Photos: Man Marries Two Women On The Same Day / Wedding Day: Reason Brides Show More Happiness Than Grooms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.